Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

New BTS about aage ka hospital drama.....Didi will storm into Ani's room to question him ki Jhanak phool kyun lekar aa rahi hai tumhare liyesmiley36

Doctors ko bol rahi hai main iski wife hoon, Jhanak baharwaali hai, why did you let her in blah blah....lol doctors shooed her away cuz Ani's health deteriorated. Uske baad Ani asked for Jhanak I guess and Doctor went out and by then Jhanak ko I guess hosh aa gaya tha after Arshi didi ka dhakka kaandsmiley36.....Doc is saying that Ani does better when Jhanak is with him in the room toh Tanuja is screaming in anger ki woh Ani ki wife nahin, Ani ki wife Arshi hai....yeh third class ladki se humara koi rishta nahin blah blah....Doc is like I don't care kaun wife hai, nahin hai....patient ko Jhanak ke paas hone se hi better feel ho raha haismiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2qPDxTarIE

Is Tanuja really Ani’s mom or Ani has adopted her as mom for sympathy? I can’t beleive at this stage, in stead of making sure Ani getting better she is still siding with her so called half bahu

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

yes he filled her in but then few pointers of hers, I felt writer took from people’s discussion

Forced him to go abroad- that was filled in by Choton but her further words that you were going only for your career aspirations and not for love - this is what many of viewers have been analyzing

Then , you have to just win from me and nothing else- this we viewers have been saying

Next- You let me in between you and Sirji because of your jealousy- this too many of us have been saying

You pushed Sirji away from yourself

Claiming that you may have once loved him but not anymore- again what we have been saying..

Ekdum se Jhanak got everything clear and she poured it all in a go… whole J’s dialogue part looked like a stuffed things simply vomited out in rush

And after all this grand analysis, she is still ready to be his wife only in his dukh, samaj ke same she will let Arshi be his wife -why? Because she doesn’t want to be labeled as home wrecker. She can push Ani in lifelong pain to save her name and be a magan lover. If she does that, I think she is very selfish.

Yeah it's possible that they lifted some dialogues from what fans have been saying about the hollowness of Arshi's so called love for Ani.....clarity toh is show ke characters ko aise hi out of the blue hi milti hai.....lol build up dikhaane mein makers are usually not interested. Basically they seem to be showing that after learning about how Arshi abandoned Ani like this during his HA, Jhanak ko har baat ki ekdum se clarity mil gayi about Arshi didi kya hai....lol

Aise moments aate rehte hain Jhanak ke time to time....even during the pregnancy track she was mocking Arshi that you have no trust on your so called pati toh phir kaisa rishta....lol

Jhanak's logic of "main sirf dukh mein patni banke aaungi" will get covered up by whatever happens once Ani wakes up....lol even after everyone has seen that Ani is in pain and not happy with Arshi, if he doesn't immediately breakup with Arshi after recovering, blame phir bhi Ani pe hi rahega and Jhanak ke bakwaas logics will get papered over smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Is Tanuja really Ani’s mom or Ani has adopted her as mom for sympathy? I can’t beleive at this stage, in stead of making sure Ani getting better she is still siding with her so called half bahu

This is why I never believe the theories about Tanuja softening.....lol her character is never going to change....her concern for her son is shown in a very shallow and situational manner.....and yes, her obsession with Arshi as the class/status waali bahu trumps everything for her....lol she will always try to block Jhanak from going to Ani and even if she sees in front of her eyes that Ani is being saved by Jhanak, she will still deny it and try to give credit to Arshi onlysmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

IMG_6842.jpeg

Krushal & Kajal comments on kajal post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

IMG_6842.jpeg

Krushal & Kajal comments on kajal post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao this is hilarious πŸ˜‚

And waise even Arshi pointed out in the epi ki aap log family hokar abhi tak Ani se mil nahin paaye and woh Jhanak aaraam se uske room mein baithi hai phool lekar? smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If we want to play devil's advocate, toh phir yeh bhi bol sakte hain that thanks to Jhanak's forced attempts to push him away by denying any feelings for him, Fever night pe kaand ho gaya jab ek hi moment of closeness huasmiley36

So solution is not to push each other to the brink constantly ki thoda so close aane pe kaand kar dosmiley36

Let me tell you my secret prediction...if J decides to stay in BH untill Sirjee fully recovers, there will be second round of kaand! This time in full hosh!😝😝😝

Dono ne Maan liya that they are married...ab patidev demand karenge to madam J manaa nahi kar payengiπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

If we want to play devil's advocate, toh phir yeh bhi bol sakte hain that thanks to Jhanak's forced attempts to push him away by denying any feelings for him, Fever night pe kaand ho gaya jab ek hi moment of closeness huasmiley36

So solution is not to push each other to the brink constantly ki thoda so close aane pe kaand kar dosmiley36

On a serious note, show is about to be a year old...we have not witnessed a single passionate hug between leads ..ek hug jo dikhaya tha wo bhi abhi invalidate karne me lag gaye makers by giving Ani amnesiaπŸ™„

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
AreYaar thumbnail

In all the hoopla over Jhanak's dumb dialogues from yesterday, I forgot to comment on the AK-Arshi scenesmiley36

That was actually pretty entertaining toosmiley36.....AK fully relished mocking Arshi and even reminded her ki tumhein trophy bhi khairaat mein di Jhanak ne toh kis baat ka akkad rahi ho? smiley36

Uske baad he even pointed out that Jhanak chose Ani over the Dubai competition while Arshi is still planning to go so this shows the difference between themsmiley36

AK was also in the list of people calling Arshi as Ani ki wife but also simultaneously enjoying rubbing it in her face ki Ani ke paas toh Jhanak hi hai.....EMA ftw for all characters in this story smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

On a serious note, show is about to be a year old...we have not witnessed a single passionate hug between leads ..ek hug jo dikhaya tha wo bhi abhi invalidate karne me lag gaye makers by giving Ani amnesiaπŸ™„

Oh it's no joke, man....is show ne ek hug ko bhi gaali bana diya by making such a khichdi of it with ONS, baccha, tumor kya kyasmiley29....bhai full on TRAUMA bana diya ek simple hug ka which came after 200 epissmiley39smiley36

They both deserve to have atleast one hug without any faltu baggage attached to it....hug ko hug tak hi rehne do rather than instantly converting it into an ONS with amnesia attachedsmiley24smiley36

Yeh dono filhaal haath pakadne tak hi pahunche hain...and woh bhi instantly flip maar ke jhatak dete hain jab mood bane like Jhanak did in Mumbai to Ani in the hospital jab woh itne pyar se uska haath pakad raha tha....Madam has no chillsmiley24smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Let me tell you my secret prediction...if J decides to stay in BH untill Sirjee fully recovers, there will be second round of kaand! This time in full hosh!😝😝😝

Dono ne Maan liya that they are married...ab patidev demand karenge to madam J manaa nahi kar payengiπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

This is my secret expectation too 😜