Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly....a very strange martyr complex she has...she probably enjoys something about suffering. She seeks to suffer in order to meet some inner needs...smiley36 and sometimes uses that same suffering to blame others specically Aniruddh....but the problem when she is doing these things as a punishment or whatever to herself so that she can suffer ...she is actually giving pain to Aniruddh as well...she is pushing him towards darkness as well...

Funny part is Aniruddh hasn't even woken up...and she has gone through this entire journey of "Mann se shaadi, Mann se pati...to ham saath nahi reh sakte "...At least wait till Aniruddh wake up and then together decide the fate of this relationship...smiley36...she ended up challenging the evil gang..that she.would end this rista from her mann only when she decides or something like that...So everything is decided...

It is going to be an on-off rishtasmiley36

Though I want Aniruddh to wake up,have a conversation with her,where he would clearly ask her what is her reason of pushing him away and leaving again and again....so that along with Aniruddh..even I can know the reason....& declare her as his wife,I really really dosmiley27....and I hope it would give her a push to fight with whatever complex she has that is holding her back...and together they will fight all the odds...

But after today's episode, I won't be surprised if Jhanak again stops him before he could complete and announce her decision of moving away again..... I don't know......

if ani want shanthi in his life either he forcefully make j stay with him without hearing her nonsense by making filing her maang ka sindoor Jo ye monologue mai bolti hai n kick arshi 🦡 out of his life ..... But ye jo wo karge ka nahi bcoz jk ka constant is important for him to ye golmaal chaltaa rahega till writer's thinks now it can enough n show them sometimes together as trp not coming in future smiley36
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

she's still holding a grudge about sindoor mitao uh ......what should i call it ?......rasam or ritual bolna sahi nahi lag rahasmiley37 . First time she endured it kyuki apne hi hath se mitaya tha but second time Arshi didi did the honours smiley37smiley37 .....the look she gave Ani mujhe pata tha aage bhot pachtayega yeh . Or wahi hua . That whole Ashwin wedding kaand and later fight related to ad shoot .....jhanak bhari padi thi frustration se . Infact ad shoot ke baad to she wanted to tell arshi ki dekho tumhara fiance mere piche ghum raha hai smiley37.

I know a lot of people may not agree but she always wanted Ani to acknowledge her as a wife. Even after such a big fight ( when ani told her that she can leave after the wedding)she put on that red saree for anishit ashirwad ceremony. Wanted him to look at her ,to end that idiotic fight, to accept ki itne jealous kyu feel kar rahe ho aap . Later when he came in to her room kya nakhre dikhaye madam ne throwing tantrums as well as medicine smiley37smiley37. Akhir main Ani ko hi khilani padi woh medicine. And everything was fine after that . Usko hamesha se woh patni wala haq chahiye tha but she wanted him to show it . Khud usko dur karti rahti thi but wanted him to love her ....hence kashmir night kaand . Because he finally told her ILU .

so iski aatma ko shyad tabhi Shanti ayegi when he'll do something drastic like you said . MAANG MAIN PHIR SE SINDOOR LAGANA smiley37

@bold "ek chutki ki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jaano aniruddh Babu"

Agar Ani Khali sindoor bhar de ye khuda uske pichhe aayegi mai aapki Biwi hun bol ke... Only sindoor matters to her now after that rsam

AreYaar thumbnail

New BTS about aage ka hospital drama.....Didi will storm into Ani's room to question him ki Jhanak phool kyun lekar aa rahi hai tumhare liyesmiley36

Doctors ko bol rahi hai main iski wife hoon, Jhanak baharwaali hai, why did you let her in blah blah....lol doctors shooed her away cuz Ani's health deteriorated. Uske baad Ani asked for Jhanak I guess and Doctor went out and by then Jhanak ko I guess hosh aa gaya tha after Arshi didi ka dhakka kaandsmiley36.....Doc is saying that Ani does better when Jhanak is with him in the room toh Tanuja is screaming in anger ki woh Ani ki wife nahin, Ani ki wife Arshi hai....yeh third class ladki se humara koi rishta nahin blah blah....Doc is like I don't care kaun wife hai, nahin hai....patient ko Jhanak ke paas hone se hi better feel ho raha haismiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2qPDxTarIE

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Can't blame her completely!πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Fever night pe 6 ft distancing was set loose...uske baad jo hua woh sab itihaas hai!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If we want to play devil's advocate, toh phir yeh bhi bol sakte hain that thanks to Jhanak's forced attempts to push him away by denying any feelings for him, Fever night pe kaand ho gaya jab ek hi moment of closeness huasmiley36

So solution is not to push each other to the brink constantly ki thoda so close aane pe kaand kar dosmiley36

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha... I am confused..

We should stick to this now..

I was so waiting for Jhanak to meet him and there she goes poetic, but the end is she is ready to abandon him the moment he is fit and fine..

And they made her mouth all our fears about EMA in a twisted way with so much poetic words and emotional touch πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Now what sense does it make, after knowing that Arshi is being cruel to him and then instigating her with I am his wife dil se... Arshi will make his life hell now after Jhanak insulting her..

Yes, Arshi is so stuck in her ego that she isnt even realising that Jhanak is claiming to be his wife and they love each other... How pathetic to spoil her own life..

Mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha hai after this akele akele living under same sun, moon, rain.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I so wish that they would have given less dialogue to J in the episode.

First she confused us with same aasman,chand -tare tale rehne wala concept .

Then with Arshi- samaj and Mann wali do different biwi. Damn itna complicate Kyun kerna kisi ka life… like Arshi Didi, you can show off with Ani.. but know that I will be hanging around as dukh ki saathi.. smiley44

And yeh kaisa pyar hai that for society you are pushing him to be with someone who is dso dangerous to his life.

What is this mahanta showering, that to prove every one, how selfless her love is, she is selfishly pushing Ani in danger.Why not thinking of his happiness, now knowing that he will only be happy with her, she will be playing all sacrificing mata and hurt him.

Why showing that Ani will need her then she will be there. Instead be there for him because you need him, be there with him for both of you.
This makes her no different than his own heartless parents who for the sake of society are not considering what he wants. That is what Jhanak will do in case, if with this mahan theory she leaves him and go.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

If we want to play devil's advocate, toh phir yeh bhi bol sakte hain that thanks to Jhanak's forced attempts to push him away by denying any feelings for him, Fever night pe kaand ho gaya jab ek hi moment of closeness huasmiley36

So solution is not to push each other to the brink constantly ki thoda so close aane pe kaand kar dosmiley36

Bold : god AY smiley37smiley37smiley37. This is my exact feeling about kashmir kaand smiley37smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

New BTS about aage ka hospital drama.....Didi will storm into Ani's room to question him ki Jhanak phool kyun lekar aa rahi hai tumhare liyesmiley36

Doctors ko bol rahi hai main iski wife hoon, Jhanak baharwaali hai, why did you let her in blah blah....lol doctors shooed her away cuz Ani's health deteriorated. Uske baad Ani asked for Jhanak I guess and Doctor went out and by then Jhanak ko I guess hosh aa gaya tha after Arshi didi ka dhakka kaandsmiley36.....Doc is saying that Ani does better when Jhanak is with him in the room toh Tanuja is screaming in anger ki woh Ani ki wife nahin, Ani ki wife Arshi hai....yeh third class ladki se humara koi rishta nahin blah blah....Doc is like I don't care kaun wife hai, nahin hai....patient ko Jhanak ke paas hone se hi better feel ho raha haismiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2qPDxTarIE

Doc be like 90% blockage kya kam sardard I hain ki I have to arbitrate who is biwi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Doc be like 90% blockage kya kam sardard I hain ki I have to arbitrate who is biwi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh case dekhne ke baad high chances ki yeh doctor sheher chhod ke hi bhaag jaayega taaki is family ke "kaun biwi hai, kaun nahin hai" madness se na deal karna padesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold : god AY smiley37smiley37smiley37. This is my exact feeling about kashmir kaand smiley37smiley37

Ofcourse wohi toh hua tha yaar.....sab log Ani ko blame kar rahe hain but situation toh wohi thi ki dono BHARE pade the from pent up emotions since so long isliye kar diya kaand smiley36

Jhanak ko tab bhi nahin samajh aaya and aaj bhi nahin aa raha that she pushes both of them to the brink with all her bakwaas logics and isliye hota hai kaand.....aage bhi future mein full chances hain ONS hone ke for this reason only....lol cuz respectability ise manzoor nahin....stolen moments se hi iska "Meera prem" fulfill hota haismiley36....and phir magically baccha ya tumor aa jaata haismiley36

tellyme thumbnail

@bold: Choton told Jhanak about Arshi trying to take Ani abroad....he filled in all the gaps when they brought Ani to the hospital na and both were busy crying to each other about Ani ko kuch ho gaya tohsmiley36

Jhanak can't take yes for an answer....just like her Arshi didismiley36. Usko zabardasti ka EMA chahiye with Ani by now labeling her valid rituals waali shaadi as just "mann se maani hui shaadi" smiley36

Many people keep saying that Jhanak is just waiting for Ani to declare her patni in front of his family/society and she will accept him.....lol but I feel Jhanak will just move the goalposts like she always does. Pehle she was claiming that Ani loves Arshi only, that is why she kept walking away from him....kuch din pehle tak yeh Ani ko cheater, two-timer bhi bol rahi thi...now she is suddenly shown fully aware that Ani only loves her, was literally dying without her.....lol so now she has shown up to act lovey dovey with him but has found a new "logic" for why they still can't be together.

Same way even if Ani fights his whole family/society to get her accepted as his wife, tab bhi yeh flip maar ke bolegi ki hum saath nahin reh sakte.....probably cuz then she will be worried about his social standing smiley36

yes he filled her in but then few pointers of hers, I felt writer took from people’s discussion

Forced him to go abroad- that was filled in by Choton but her further words that you were going only for your career aspirations and not for love - this is what many of viewers have been analyzing

Then , you have to just win from me and nothing else- this we viewers have been saying

Next- You let me in between you and Sirji because of your jealousy- this too many of us have been saying

You pushed Sirji away from yourself

Claiming that you may have once loved him but not anymore- again what we have been saying..

Ekdum se Jhanak got everything clear and she poured it all in a go… whole J’s dialogue part looked like a stuffed things simply vomited out in rush

And after all this grand analysis, she is still ready to be his wife only in his dukh, samaj ke same she will let Arshi be his wife -why? Because she doesn’t want to be labeled as home wrecker. She can push Ani in lifelong pain to save her name and be a magan lover. If she does that, I think she is very selfish.