Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya,

I kinda answered this as a post reply to shanakanj will tag you on that πŸ˜‚

I replied to you on the post you tagged me..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Tagging you Maya on this

Put my thoughts on the post where u had tagged me along with Shanakanaj..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I hope.... I hope this time Aniruddh wakes up more determined and certain about what he needs to do...A near death experience specically the time he spent in his journey towards the hospital..with his head on the lap of Jhanak...while he could feel so much pain in his chest to the point of witnessing death yet he was fighting hard to keep his eyes open only so that he could stare at her more and steal so more moments with her..

Usually such kind of experiences shakes human-being up, making them conscious of their mortality and encouraging them to only live a life that they want...So hopefully Ani wakes up being completely sure of what he needs in his life and make sure to try to live that life by hook or crook...

Not caring to the point of manupulating Jhanak if needed to make her stay there in order to combat her sense of martyrdom...and gradually step by step working to make things right....

I was just writing a post and then I saw yours… Ani hi kuch kar de. At the start of HA I wrote a possibility of OG Ani with a twist

Ani who understands the moral complexes of Jhanak ( or cottons on to it while manipulating) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whatever that be…

I always thought Leena intended to make a point about Ani’s personality trait of ends vs means as not just a plot device but with greater intention so I do hope she focuses on this. You can’t write a character with such traits and leave it to the narrative as an afterthought ..You would want that arc to develop as an intrinsic thing. Ani is so close to that realisation - getting Jhanak’s issues which I felt he didn’t in the past

Yet what I am apprehensive is this being a titular show how will they manage something interesting not cliched - let’s see

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise is saare hospital drama mein ek baat phir se sideline ho gayi. Psycho maa-beti are no longer talking about legal action against Ani πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Will Didi still go for the Dubai dance competition ki cancel kar degi so that she can stay back to keep doing catfights with Jhanak? smiley24smiley36

Let the maa beti go away for sometime for whatsoever reasons, we will have sukoon in our screens 😊

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

To begin with I feel that Jhanak was sure about Anirudh's growing feeling towards her much before him...In the episode where he asks her to join him for dinner, she has a monologue saying I will not let you speak anything as I know what you want to ask me...she was aware from there that Anirudh's feeling towards her is changing... And much before that when he says I wont let you leave with Tejas as long as I am alive, she questions him when did I become more precious than your life.. Being a girl she would have recognised his changing feelings much before him.. The date night where he gave her numerous indications of how he values her .. She stopped him when he spoke about the marriage as a beautiful memory of his which he loves to remember.. And then again she had told him "Don't say anything which will make me embarrassed " When they had their Mudur pulao and yakhini feeding... So for me she was very much aware of his feelings towards her much before he could come in terms with his own feelings...

For Anirudh I feel , he might have taken it as his like for Jhanak as he had Arshi as his partner. And so his confusion comes from there as how can I fall in love with Jhanak as I love Arshi... He cant be blamed the hairline difference between love and like.. How could he be sure of his growing fondness for Jhanak as love.. He categorised it as his Zimmedaari, Insaniyat and support for a orphan girl whom he met in the journey of his life.. The best he could think was I am her well wisher and since there was a circumstantial marriage he even became her relative ... What more could he come up with when Arshi was there infront of him.

As far as Jhanak is concerned, I feel she loved him as they got married .. Not because she feel in love with Anirudh for all his support. Of course she values them .. Even today she said "Aap meri pati hai, meri jaan hai" and not " I love you, you are my jaan " Or " You are my jaan, I love you"...

For her the marriage and pati is the base of her love, unlike Anirudh who feel in love with her...

Leena aunty is a genius writer , as I always say, she has a story and she will show it what may come. She has the confidence that she can keep the audience hooked with her twist . And I love her for that..

Arshi is her main character, but due to the popularity of the leads she cant risk to show Arshi and Anirudh getting married and she managed to show it by making Anirudh call her his biwi and separating the leads for more than a month ... She managed the business with a career journey of the female lead...who would risk a show by really separating leads for over a month...

Right now she wants to seal that Jhanak and Anirudh are the main characters and they love each other immensely whatever happens, but she is in no mood to unite them ( may be, it is still to unfold, and I have high hopes on they being together this time 🀞🀞) and so made the female lead to mouth dil se pati...and Arshi as wife infront of society . The guts the writer has to make her titular character mouth such dialogues... I am a fan of hers.. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜

About EMA , I am pointing it as emotional cheating, the way she said to Arshi so confidently, that I am his wife dil se.... It is a cheating from her side, when she was shown as morally correct and lecturing Anirudh most of time about he cheating Arshi... Now how could she be justified... I am not much impressed with viewers justifying it with Meera and Kishan song which she danced, its an easy way to justify herself... To show her love is so pure.. It can be poetically correct , but morally no.. If she loves him and consider him her Pati stand for it.. Tell him the same and let both of them fight for their marriage, as Arshi was never married to Anirudh...

What is this dil se Pati... 🀭🀭

Where does Arshi stand in all this..The best she could do is just go away from their life , the moment Jhanak said you will be his wife in front of the society and my pati dil se... It is a clear indication to her that Anirudh and Jhanak loves each other.. Keep your ego aside... Stand up for your self respect, advance in your career. She has no place in Anirudh's life anymore as she abandoned him when he was almost dying...

I posted a somewhat similar analysis on the contradiction of Ani and J's feelings towards each other yesterday or a day before that..For J, getting recognition as Ani's wife is more important than his love...she knew that Ani has fallen for her since a long time... that's why she used Arshi didi ka jaap as a dhaal against Anirudh's romantic advances...and I think it has some things to do with her mother's status in society...her mother never got a wife's status...so she is afraid that Ani cannot give her a wife's respect in front of his family and society...

On the contrary, for Anirudh, getting J's love is more important than being recognised as her husband... because again and again it is shown that consent matters the most to him, even above any rituals...His biggest pain is not that J has declined him as her husband, instead it is her rejection of his love and the portrayal that she does not love him and may be she loves someone else, not him...

The moment Anirudh is able to assure J of his intention to give her social recognition as his wife, J will completely surrender to his love.... Similarly, when J can make Anirudh believe that there is no other man in her life and it is only him who she loves, not because he is her pati, but for the sake of love only, Anirudh will completely trust her and will never doubt her having affair with any other man...

....and Runak will reach a point where they will fight for their relationship..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

I was just writing a post and then I saw yours… Ani hi kuch kar de. At the start of HA I wrote a possibility of OG Ani with a twist

Ani who understands the moral complexes of Jhanak ( or cottons on to it while manipulating) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whatever that be…

I always thought Leena intended to make a point about Ani’s personality trait of ends vs means as not just a plot device but with greater intention so I do hope she focuses on this. You can’t write a character with such traits and leave it to the narrative as an afterthought ..You would want that arc to develop as an intrinsic thing. Ani is so close to that realisation - getting Jhanak’s issues which I felt he didn’t in the past

Yet what I am apprehensive is this being a titular show how will they manage something interesting not cliched - let’s see

....she should not be hindered by the fact that it's a show based on titular character...if she was so concerned about the titular, she would have given a much stronger arc to J's character...presently, in ITV, atleast to me,Jhanak is the weakest FL and even more disappointing as a titular...there is no substance as such to look for in this character...on contrary, Leena has invested so much in Anirudh's character development, unlike most of the MLs of ITV... Anirudh has been the driving force of the show as well as for the titular character's growth...and audience were loving it...we accepted it with open arms...I don't know what happened to her post aag track that she suddenly decided to change the gear and reduce Anirudh's contribution to her story .. whatever may be the reason, audience clearly did not like it... that's why she is trying to rebuild Anirudh's character again to make him reach to its earlier heights...I am really looking forward to the situation when Ani will take things in his hands and force J to stay in his life, this time with pura haq...because J k haathon me cheeson ko chodke dekh liya already kitna damage ho chuka hai...it's high time he takes the dominant role again in rebuilding Runak....this time, for eternity...

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I posted a somewhat similar analysis on the contradiction of Ani and J's feelings towards each other yesterday or a day before that..For J, getting recognition as Ani's wife is more important than his love...she knew that Ani has fallen for her since a long time... that's why she used Arshi didi ka jaap as a dhaal against Anirudh's romantic advances...and I think it has some things to do with her mother's status in society...her mother never got a wife's status...so she is afraid that Ani cannot give her a wife's respect in front of his family and society...

On the contrary, for Anirudh, getting J's love is more important than being recognised as her husband... because again and again it is shown that consent matters the most to him, even above any rituals...His biggest pain is not that J has declined him as her husband, instead it is her rejection of his love and the portrayal that she does not love him and may be she loves someone else, not him...

The moment Anirudh is able to assure J of his intention to give her social recognition as his wife, J will completely surrender to his love.... Similarly, when J can make Anirudh believe that there is no other man in her life and it is only him who she loves, not because he is her pati, but for the sake of love only, Anirudh will completely trust her and will never doubt her having affair with any other man...

....and Runak will reach a point where they will fight for their relationship..

But does this seem to be a deadlock situation 🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

To begin with I feel that Jhanak was sure about Anirudh's growing feeling towards her much before him...In the episode where he asks her to join him for dinner, she has a monologue saying I will not let you speak anything as I know what you want to ask me...she was aware from there that Anirudh's feeling towards her is changing... And much before that when he says I wont let you leave with Tejas as long as I am alive, she questions him when did I become more precious than your life.. Being a girl she would have recognised his changing feelings much before him.. The date night where he gave her numerous indications of how he values her .. She stopped him when he spoke about the marriage as a beautiful memory of his which he loves to remember.. And then again she had told him "Don't say anything which will make me embarrassed " When they had their Mudur pulao and yakhini feeding... So for me she was very much aware of his feelings towards her much before he could come in terms with his own feelings...

For Anirudh I feel , he might have taken it as his like for Jhanak as he had Arshi as his partner. And so his confusion comes from there as how can I fall in love with Jhanak as I love Arshi... He cant be blamed the hairline difference between love and like.. How could he be sure of his growing fondness for Jhanak as love.. He categorised it as his Zimmedaari, Insaniyat and support for a orphan girl whom he met in the journey of his life.. The best he could think was I am her well wisher and since there was a circumstantial marriage he even became her relative ... What more could he come up with when Arshi was there infront of him.

As far as Jhanak is concerned, I feel she loved him as they got married .. Not because she feel in love with Anirudh for all his support. Of course she values them .. Even today she said "Aap meri pati hai, meri jaan hai" and not " I love you, you are my jaan " Or " You are my jaan, I love you"...

For her the marriage and pati is the base of her love, unlike Anirudh who feel in love with her...

Leena aunty is a genius writer , as I always say, she has a story and she will show it what may come. She has the confidence that she can keep the audience hooked with her twist . And I love her for that..

Arshi is her main character, but due to the popularity of the leads she cant risk to show Arshi and Anirudh getting married and she managed to show it by making Anirudh call her his biwi and separating the leads for more than a month ... She managed the business with a career journey of the female lead...who would risk a show by really separating leads for over a month...

Right now she wants to seal that Jhanak and Anirudh are the main characters and they love each other immensely whatever happens, but she is in no mood to unite them ( may be, it is still to unfold, and I have high hopes on they being together this time 🀞🀞) and so made the female lead to mouth dil se pati...and Arshi as wife infront of society . The guts the writer has to make her titular character mouth such dialogues... I am a fan of hers.. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜

About EMA , I am pointing it as emotional cheating, the way she said to Arshi so confidently, that I am his wife dil se.... It is a cheating from her side, when she was shown as morally correct and lecturing Anirudh most of time about he cheating Arshi... Now how could she be justified... I am not much impressed with viewers justifying it with Meera and Kishan song which she danced, its an easy way to justify herself... To show her love is so pure.. It can be poetically correct , but morally no.. If she loves him and consider him her Pati stand for it.. Tell him the same and let both of them fight for their marriage, as Arshi was never married to Anirudh...

What is this dil se Pati... 🀭🀭

Where does Arshi stand in all this..The best she could do is just go away from their life , the moment Jhanak said you will be his wife in front of the society and my pati dil se... It is a clear indication to her that Anirudh and Jhanak loves each other.. Keep your ego aside... Stand up for your self respect, advance in your career. She has no place in Anirudh's life anymore as she abandoned him when he was almost dying...

@bold: I love how cheekily you are calling out that Leena Aunty is giving Jhanak dialogues labeling herself an EMA boldly but trying to cover it all up in "mann se pati" and "Meera ka pyar" smiley36.....as you said, Leena Aunty wants to show now that Runak love each other but she still wants to give relevance to Arshi so she is showing the FL herself calling the third angle Arshi as a valid wife in the eyes of society and reducing herself to only "mann se patni"smiley36....

This is Leena Aunty's version of showing "pyar ki taakat" while FL boldly portrays herself as third angle in front of the Arshi Didi jisko she's still justifying that I never took away any khushi of yours, Didi smiley36.....her goal has always been about showing an EMA only where the leads themselves invalidate their valid shaadi and prop up their rishta as a love affair rather than a valid shaadismiley36.....also it's RICH to see Jhanak trying to label herself a Meera at this stage jab ONS and pregnancy track bhi ho chuka hai.....lol Meera's love was pure and selfless because it was always devotional, she never had any physical relationship with Krishna....but Jhanak muh utha ke yeh sab bol rahi hai after already having a physical relationship with Anismiley36

I also agree with your point about how Jhanak loves Ani only because she considers him her pati....while Ani fell for Jhanak the person before his heart got the clarity that he only considers her his wife...yes he has felt that possessiveness of a husband for her all along but that is not the reason why he loves her...his love isn't dependent on Jhanak being his wife....while she has only been focused on pushing him away for her own twisted martyr complex.

Re: Arshi....Jhanak has reduced her existence even further by dismissing her "samaaj ke saamne patni" status so boldly....lol...this will not make Arshi back down...it will only make her fight harder to prove her samaaj ke saamne patni status higher than Jhanak ka "mann se patni" funda. Why will she keep her ego aside? Ego is bigger than everything else for both sisters.....Ani is fighting for his life and these two are busy proving kiska patni status more valid hai and kaun kab patni ka haq jataane aayegi smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But does this seem to be a deadlock situation 🀣

Yes...unless one pushes harder...I will place more faith on Anirudh for breaking this deadlock...kyunki J madam bas man me pati bana k hi khush hai...jivan me bhi to pati banana padega!πŸ™„

AreYaar thumbnail

But I have to wonder - what cards does Ani have left to play to manipulate Jhanak into staying right now? smiley36 Just yeh beemari wala?

Previously all his manipulations were managed with the cover story of zimmedaari, insaaniyat, Arshi ki behen ki madad kar raha hoonsmiley36.....but now it's all out in the open that he loves Jhanak and Jhanak loves him....so no zimmedaari, insaaniyat excuses available now. And Jhanak is not interested in staying for the sake of love. Shaadi ki acceptance ka woh Ani ko kuch bolne nahin deti when he tries to talk about it and shuts him down in advance ki jaao Arshi didi ke paas.....so wahaan bhi stalemate rakhenge.

This shared pati situation is not long term sustainable no matter what Jhanak sayssmiley36.....Ani literally falls sick again the moment Arshi shows up in front of him toh theek hoke kaise bardaasht karega usko? smiley36.....they have to somehow break through the "mann se shaadi" wala stalemate....uske liye Ani might publicly put sindoor on Jhanak somehow and that will undo her whining about "mera sindoor mitaya tha"smiley36