Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I hope.... I hope this time Aniruddh wakes up more determined and certain about what he needs to do...A near death experience specically the time he spent in his journey towards the hospital..with his head on the lap of Jhanak...while he could feel so much pain in his chest to the point of witnessing death yet he was fighting hard to keep his eyes open only so that he could stare at her more and steal so more moments with her..

Usually such kind of experiences shakes human-being up, making them conscious of their mortality and encouraging them to only live a life that they want...So hopefully Ani wakes up being completely sure of what he needs in his life and make sure to try to live that life by hook or crook...

Not caring to the point of manupulating Jhanak if needed to make her stay there in order to combat her sense of martyrdom...and gradually step by step working to make things right....

Leena has given us different shades of Anirudh...how his love for J took different shapes and forms from being protector, to care giver, to lover, to husband...I think the one emotion that is yet to be explored on Ani is Jhanak ko haasil karne ki junoon...if Leena invests in this track, along with Krushal's impeccable performance, Jhanak can easily take no. 1 position in trp charts..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This sums it up perfectly at this point smiley36....LOL@ Jhanak will APPARATE each time Ani falls ill...that cracked me up so muchsmiley37

Chalo good, this will help us manage our expectations again now that we know yehi baseline rahegasmiley36

Now we need to see how often or how Ani will fall sick to be with Janak ๐Ÿ˜œ. Ajeeb prem kahani hain. That dialogue of Janak that when he becomes bimaar, he becomes my pati is the ultimate troll worthy dialogue. Not sure who writes these.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

And so is the makers. There is no rationale behind any of those dialogues. They are just written to fill up the screen time.

Kya quality fall huwa hai show ka compared to initial 235 episodes...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Now Jhanak can only stop when Leena decides itโ€™s time to resolve the conflict Varna as @Areyaar says guest appearances and phool chadane se kaam chalate rahengeโ€ฆ

The quality of the writing in the times when their love was flourishing, nurturing and now when itโ€™s time to bring the conflict to a head- thereโ€™s a sea change

Sublime then & mediocre now

Fabulous ideation but pathetic execution becos of the urge to keep the serial alive..

but one thing is for sure Ani jaisa character likhna bahut mushkil hain aur use nibhana usse bhi mushkil so for that I will credit Leenaโ€™s team and hats off to Krushal for managing the hues so beautifully.

So, irrespective of how this serial turns out.. I will believe that a writer can write a MLโ€™s character with sensitivityโ€ฆ I understand that it may not be easy to write the FLโ€™s character given sensibilities, Trp pressure but I will still appreciate that they have tried to flesh out a character like Jhanak who is trying ( not succeeding yet though) to love for loveโ€™s sake.

Since Leena will want to keep Arshi alive in the equation, she will continue to butcher Jhanak on one hand and Ani on the other hand in the name of what you are referring to as martyrdom of Jhanak.

Itโ€™s like a chakravyuhโ€ฆ Arshi wonโ€™t exit on her own, Ani wonโ€™t leave Arshi on his own, Jhanak will not let Ani leave Arshi..Jhanak will not live with Aniโ€ฆAni cannot live without Jhanak and Jhanak will continue to apparate every time Ani falls ill - the saga continues

Bold; this actually sums it up....We need to manage our expectationssmiley37

Both Jhanak and Aniruddh will keep making Arshi relevant baari baari sesmiley36...even though she is absolutely immaterial at this point...

I agree the writing when their feelings were flourishing and nurturing was so sublime..now sometimes when I go back I feel as if these were some beautiful dream....smiley42....

Though I still hope for something better to happen... I really hope....meri hope ki imaratsmiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Leena has given us different shades of Anirudh...how his love for J took different shapes and forms from being protector, to care giver, to lover, to husband...I think the one emotion that is yet to be explored on Ani is Jhanak ko haasil karne ki junoon...if Leena invests in this track, along with Krushal's impeccable performance, Jhanak can easily take no. 1 position in trp charts..

Jhanak ka ceiling for TRP is 2.3 only....it is unlikely they will ever rise beyond that no matter what tracks they bringsmiley36.....waise bhi Leena Aunty will never bring a track which has total clarity for Runak....isliye bas yeh 2.3 tak rise karke wahin stuck rahenge ya phir down chale jaayenge...yehi range hai Jhanak kasmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Jhanak ka ceiling for TRP is 2.3 only....it is unlikely they will ever rise beyond that no matter what tracks they bringsmiley36.....waise bhi Leena Aunty will never bring a track which has total clarity for Runak....isliye bas yeh 2.3 tak rise karke wahin stuck rahenge ya phir down chale jaayenge...yehi range hai Jhanak kasmiley36

With this storyline, I am wishing for a downward movement of trp..badly need it!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Now we need to see how often or how Ani will fall sick to be with Janak ๐Ÿ˜œ. Ajeeb prem kahani hain. That dialogue of Janak that when he becomes bimaar, he becomes my pati is the ultimate troll worthy dialogue. Not sure who writes these.

Waise Jhanak ki logic ke hisaab se....if Ani actually dies, will she consider herself MANN SE WIDOW too? smiley36.....ki that will be the moment she will decide MANN SE that rishta khatam cuz Ani is no longer alive for them to do this life and death wala rishta? smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Kya quality fall huwa hai show ka compared to initial 235 episodes...

This is the consequence of keeping the show going on for more number of episodes without any story in the plate.

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise is saare hospital drama mein ek baat phir se sideline ho gayi. Psycho maa-beti are no longer talking about legal action against Ani ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Will Didi still go for the Dubai dance competition ki cancel kar degi so that she can stay back to keep doing catfights with Jhanak? smiley24smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bingo!!

I absolutely think there will be much more calmness if we see this as as an EMA of sorts, keeping sensibilities aside

Leena did a number on all of us.

For regional content, she was able to show the ML married to PL. She knew this is a kind of deal breaker for Hindi audience. So she avoided that pitfall but just aboutโ€ฆ.
So they showed Ani almost married to Arshi

To continue to posit Arshi as an issue in this relationship, all except the actual shaadi registration or rituals necessary for recognition of Hindu Marriage Act was done.

( Shubho the great lawyer goes to the extent of annulment of Ani Jhanak shaadi but stops short of registration of Ani Arshi wedding is the biggest loophole) There is no legal validity for the Ani Arshi relationship, they can be described as live in couple at best, which by law not an offence obviously but does not confer the same rights as a Marriage.

However, that saidโ€ฆ I think itโ€™s necessary to see this love story for what it isโ€ฆ itโ€™s purely a personality driven conflict which the makers are trying to stretch to the maximum possible before they show resolution. The existence of Arshi is ofc the impetus for the conflict to exist but itโ€™s the personality trait of the protagonists that actually exacerbates the conflict. Suppose you keep sensibilities aside and think the aag happened after the shaadi ritual was done, this is an EMA of sorts ( whatever that term one uses to indicate that infidelity of some kind when barriers are crossed) and these two negotiating this based on their individual personalities.

so whatโ€™s the conflict here presently?

In a love story, three is a crowd. Thatโ€™s usually the case. Ani & Arshi were in a relationship. Ani and Jhanak met casually but shared the most trying circumstances causing a bond to develop between them. This bond only existed in the form of a ritual ( a life changing one though) to begin with but situations and its resultant complications ensured that the bond unwittingly flourished whether under a cloud or sunshine. Ani, while his heart was getting into this deeper and deeperโ€ฆmaintained it was his responsibility to ensure that Jhanak thrived. At the same time, Jhanak unused to the ways and modes of Aniโ€™s method to the madness, remained confused at the signals even as she kept attaching more and more significance to the bond they shared. She tried hard to make sense of those signals using different modes ( questions, threats, insults) but while she managed to cotton on to his attachment/attraction to her, she also gathered that Arshi was a steadfast factor in his life. He never showed his inclination to question that bond and that only fortified her belief that she is the third wheel and there is no future for this relationship. Yet, these two love birds went in deeper and deeperโ€ฆforming an organic relationship from the most inorganic of starts. Ani wishes at some stage for more clarity from Jhanak while not cottoning on to the moral dilemma that holds Jhanak back. Ani falls in way deeper in to this relationship attaching every aspect of his existence to Jhanakโ€™s well being and almost everyone recognises this except Ani and perhaps Jhanak to a lesser extent. Itโ€™s interesting how writers used Aniโ€™s personality trait of keeping things compartmentalised to keep him unaware of how deeply he is into this relationship and not questioning how it affects his equation with Arshi. Today the Ani you see is almost thereโ€ฆ the moral dilemma that Jhanak experiences, he had begun to feel it. Which is why I sayโ€ฆ the scene where he canโ€™t find the words to break it off is brilliant as the dilemma is beginning to completely overwhelm him. It may not be a moral dilemma in the way Jhanak sees it but still a dilemma as he realises that somehow it engulfs their life.

to come back to the conflict which I digressed from, Jhanak is able to walk away from this relationship again and again as she is the one who sees the barrier more strongly. To be able to live with a love beyond the restrictions placed by the society is what the story is about and whether Jhanak will overcome that and will she help Ani get over the guilt as he feels the force of it.

to me this story was always about the two getting each otherโ€™s perspective.

somehow I see the BBG reveal as the stage that sets up the resolution giving Jhanak insight on what Ani staked for her. The selflessness in his love will be the moving force to enable her overcome her final inhibitions and actually love for loveโ€™s sake. She understanding who Ani, the pure soul is. and how perhaps despite everything their love was meant to be.

On where this leaves Arshiโ€ฆ well thatโ€™s for another post ๐Ÿ˜Š

To begin with I feel that Jhanak was sure about Anirudh's growing feeling towards her much before him...In the episode where he asks her to join him for dinner, she has a monologue saying I will not let you speak anything as I know what you want to ask me...she was aware from there that Anirudh's feeling towards her is changing... And much before that when he says I wont let you leave with Tejas as long as I am alive, she questions him when did I become more precious than your life.. Being a girl she would have recognised his changing feelings much before him.. The date night where he gave her numerous indications of how he values her .. She stopped him when he spoke about the marriage as a beautiful memory of his which he loves to remember.. And then again she had told him "Don't say anything which will make me embarrassed " When they had their Mudur pulao and yakhini feeding... So for me she was very much aware of his feelings towards her much before he could come in terms with his own feelings...

For Anirudh I feel , he might have taken it as his like for Jhanak as he had Arshi as his partner. And so his confusion comes from there as how can I fall in love with Jhanak as I love Arshi... He cant be blamed the hairline difference between love and like.. How could he be sure of his growing fondness for Jhanak as love.. He categorised it as his Zimmedaari, Insaniyat and support for a orphan girl whom he met in the journey of his life.. The best he could think was I am her well wisher and since there was a circumstantial marriage he even became her relative ... What more could he come up with when Arshi was there infront of him.

As far as Jhanak is concerned, I feel she loved him as they got married .. Not because she feel in love with Anirudh for all his support. Of course she values them .. Even today she said "Aap meri pati hai, meri jaan hai" and not " I love you, you are my jaan " Or " You are my jaan, I love you"...

For her the marriage and pati is the base of her love, unlike Anirudh who feel in love with her...

Leena aunty is a genius writer , as I always say, she has a story and she will show it what may come. She has the confidence that she can keep the audience hooked with her twist . And I love her for that..

Arshi is her main character, but due to the popularity of the leads she cant risk to show Arshi and Anirudh getting married and she managed to show it by making Anirudh call her his biwi and separating the leads for more than a month ... She managed the business with a career journey of the female lead...who would risk a show by really separating leads for over a month...

Right now she wants to seal that Jhanak and Anirudh are the main characters and they love each other immensely whatever happens, but she is in no mood to unite them ( may be, it is still to unfold, and I have high hopes on they being together this time ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž) and so made the female lead to mouth dil se pati...and Arshi as wife infront of society . The guts the writer has to make her titular character mouth such dialogues... I am a fan of hers.. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

About EMA , I am pointing it as emotional cheating, the way she said to Arshi so confidently, that I am his wife dil se.... It is a cheating from her side, when she was shown as morally correct and lecturing Anirudh most of time about he cheating Arshi... Now how could she be justified... I am not much impressed with viewers justifying it with Meera and Kishan song which she danced, its an easy way to justify herself... To show her love is so pure.. It can be poetically correct , but morally no.. If she loves him and consider him her Pati stand for it.. Tell him the same and let both of them fight for their marriage, as Arshi was never married to Anirudh...

What is this dil se Pati... ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Where does Arshi stand in all this..The best she could do is just go away from their life , the moment Jhanak said you will be his wife in front of the society and my pati dil se... It is a clear indication to her that Anirudh and Jhanak loves each other.. Keep your ego aside... Stand up for your self respect, advance in your career. She has no place in Anirudh's life anymore as she abandoned him when he was almost dying...