Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL did Krushal win best beta or is this just a comedy parody segment they shot for SPA? smiley36.....Krushal ki melodramatic crying dekh ke toh lagta hai kuch parody hi shoot kar rahe thesmiley36

Hospital shoot is still continuing otherwise....lol Apu di bhi wohi same Maata ki murti ke saamne gaana gayegi to pray for Ani it seems smiley36.....Kahin Jhanak hospital mein bhi naachna na shuru kar desmiley37

Anirudh should win best beta...the amount of torture and self sacrifice he has endured for his family's happiness, he deserves this award..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly....a very strange martyr complex she has...she probably enjoys something about suffering. She seeks to suffer in order to meet some inner needs...smiley36 and sometimes uses that same suffering to blame others specically Aniruddh....but the problem when she is doing these things as a punishment or whatever to herself so that she can suffer ...she is actually giving pain to Aniruddh as well...she is pushing him towards darkness as well...

Funny part is Aniruddh hasn't even woken up...and she has gone through this entire journey of "Mann se shaadi, Mann se pati...to ham saath nahi reh sakte "...At least wait till Aniruddh wake up and then together decide the fate of this relationship...smiley36...she ended up challenging the evil gang..that she.would end this rista from her mann only when she decides or something like that...So everything is decided...

It is going to be an on-off rishtasmiley36

Though I want Aniruddh to wake up,have a conversation with her,where he would clearly ask her what is her reason of pushing him away and leaving again and again....so that along with Aniruddh..even I can know the reason....& declare her as his wife,I really really dosmiley27....and I hope it would give her a push to fight with whatever complex she has that is holding her back...and together they will fight all the odds...

But after today's episode, I won't be surprised if Jhanak again stops him before he could complete and announce her decision of moving away again..... I don't know......

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Now Jhanak can only stop when Leena decides it’s time to resolve the conflict Varna as @Areyaar says guest appearances and phool chadane se kaam chalate rahenge…

The quality of the writing in the times when their love was flourishing, nurturing and now when it’s time to bring the conflict to a head- there’s a sea change

Sublime then & mediocre now

Fabulous ideation but pathetic execution becos of the urge to keep the serial alive..

but one thing is for sure Ani jaisa character likhna bahut mushkil hain aur use nibhana usse bhi mushkil so for that I will credit Leena’s team and hats off to Krushal for managing the hues so beautifully.

So, irrespective of how this serial turns out.. I will believe that a writer can write a ML’s character with sensitivity… I understand that it may not be easy to write the FL’s character given sensibilities, Trp pressure but I will still appreciate that they have tried to flesh out a character like Jhanak who is trying ( not succeeding yet though) to love for love’s sake.

Since Leena will want to keep Arshi alive in the equation, she will continue to butcher Jhanak on one hand and Ani on the other hand in the name of what you are referring to as martyrdom of Jhanak.

It’s like a chakravyuh… Arshi won’t exit on her own, Ani won’t leave Arshi on his own, Jhanak will not let Ani leave Arshi..Jhanak will not live with Ani…Ani cannot live without Jhanak and Jhanak will continue to apparate every time Ani falls ill - the saga continues

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

https://youtu.be/VHFBBAat8iM?si=WEnEcBQhx7xdP8S6

Krushal is fun!!πŸ˜„

Ott ki aadat nahi hai..but karna padta hai!!🀣🀣

So they are still shooting for hospital sequence . Sab log aake baari baari se drama kar rahe hain. So kal laloon ki baari hai I guess . Idk post surgery jhanak might leave him after visiting mandir . Mostly they don’t show recovery post surgery . Whenever either of runak gets admitted they get recovered immediately after discharge. But Hiba mentioned that there will be Durga pooja celebration so I hoping she will stay till that time and then leave . I am just hoping that jhanak clearly tells him that what is the actual reason that she can’t stay with him forever so he has some peace in his life .
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan because sab kuch Jhanak ke MANN mein hai na...isliye she went through the whole journey in her mann only....Ani ka input wasn't needed for thatsmiley36. Hum hi nahin samjhe but itne dino se yeh hint toh de rahi thi jabse Ani hospital aaya hai...baar baar bol rahi thi "main mann hi mann kisse pyar karungi"....lol isko sab zabardasti mann mein hi karna hai even when Ani saamne se bol raha hai he only loves her smiley36. Everything she accuses Arshi of, she's kind of doing herself....lol isko lagta hai bas ek yehi samajhdaar hai and Ani ko kuch nahin patasmiley36

And you are probably very right about the fact ki even if Ani tries to have a convo with her after he wakes up, she will just deflect or shut him down again....usko kabhi apni baat puri nahin karne deti yeh and aage se ya toh kuch naye jhoot bol deti hai ya kuch aur bakwaas "logic" about why she needs to leave him again. And we all know what happens to Ani's brain the moment she announces that she's leaving him smiley24smiley36. Everything goes downhill from there....lol

But let's see is baar kya karta hai Ani....shayad koi jugaad lagaa le....Jhanak ke yeh lame martyr complex ko counter toh bas manipulative Ani hi kar sakta hai smiley36

I hope.... I hope this time Aniruddh wakes up more determined and certain about what he needs to do...A near death experience specically the time he spent in his journey towards the hospital..with his head on the lap of Jhanak...while he could feel so much pain in his chest to the point of witnessing death yet he was fighting hard to keep his eyes open only so that he could stare at her more and steal so more moments with her..

Usually such kind of experiences shakes human-being up, making them conscious of their mortality and encouraging them to only live a life that they want...So hopefully Ani wakes up being completely sure of what he needs in his life and make sure to try to live that life by hook or crook...

Not caring to the point of manupulating Jhanak if needed to make her stay there in order to combat her sense of martyrdom...and gradually step by step working to make things right....

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

So they are still shooting for hospital sequence . Sab log aake baari baari se drama kar rahe hain. So kal laloon ki baari hai I guess . Idk post surgery jhanak might leave him after visiting mandir . Mostly they don’t show recovery post surgery . Whenever either of runak gets admitted they get recovered immediately after discharge. But Hiba mentioned that there will be Durga pooja celebration so I hoping she will stay till that time and then leave . I am just hoping that jhanak clearly tells him that what is the actual reason that she can’t stay with him forever so he has some peace in his life .

Leena Ani, J aur Arshi ...in teeno meese kisiko bhi peace of mind nahi degi...serial lamba kheechne k liye in teeno k mind me toofan har waqt laga rehna chahiye🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Hiba did confirm that they will celebrate Durga Pooja after hospital track so Jhanak has to stay in Kolkata until then.....they will do some high point during Durga pooja for sure...either Srishti trying to kill Jhanak again or Ani putting sindoor on her or something.

Ani may get discharged from the hospital but might still need some recovery time at home so Jhanak may hang around for that until she can take him with her to the mandir as promised to the Panditjismiley36.....is baar itna bola hai toh woh mandir visit kiye bina nahin jaayegi lagta hai....toh matlab tab tak ka time toh hai Kolkata mein.....LOL she might send AK back ki aap jaao, main thode dino baad aa jaaungi for movie shootsmiley36....phir Durga Pooja mein jo bhi drama hoga, that might extend her time in Kolkata further....lol

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I hope.... I hope this time Aniruddh wakes up more determined and certain about what he needs to do...A near death experience specically the time he spent in his journey towards the hospital..with his head on the lap of Jhanak...while he could feel so much pain in his chest to the point of witnessing death yet he was fighting hard to keep his eyes open only so that he could stare at her more and steal so more moments with her..

Usually such kind of experiences shakes human-being up, making them conscious of their mortality and encouraging them to only live a life that they want...So hopefully Ani wakes up being completely sure of what he needs in his life and make sure to try to live that life by hook or crook...

Not caring to the point of manupulating Jhanak if needed to make her stay there in order to combat her sense of martyrdom...and gradually step by step working to make things right....

Given J's recent characterisation, I really want to see makers use Ani's determination to keep J by his side...by hook or crook...saam, daam, danda bhed...kuchh bhi kar k ..I miss the Anirudh who could manipulate any situation to bring it in his favour...Now is the time to unleash the skill...kyunki firse agr J k mahaan baaton ko sunna shuru kiya to hogaya Runak union!!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

It’s like a chakravyuh… Arshi won’t exit on her own, Ani won’t leave Arshi on his own, Jhanak will not let Ani leave Arshi..Jhanak will not live with Ani…Ani cannot live without Jhanak and Jhanak will continue to apparate every time Ani falls ill - the saga continues

This sums it up perfectly at this point smiley36....LOL@ Jhanak will APPARATE each time Ani falls ill...that cracked me up so muchsmiley37

Chalo good, this will help us manage our expectations again now that we know yehi baseline rahegasmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe the answer is that Jhanak HAS no thought process so why is the audience expecting one? smiley36.....we should just keep rolling with whatever statement she makes on any given day....it doesn't need logic or a thought process....Jhanak ne statement de diya and that's itsmiley36

And so is the makers. There is no rationale behind any of those dialogues. They are just written to fill up the screen time.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Given J's recent characterisation, I really want to see makers use Ani's determination to keep J by his side...by hook or crook...saam, daam, danda bhed...kuchh bhi kar k ..I miss the Anirudh who could manipulate any situation to bring it in his favour...Now is the time to unleash the skill...kyunki firse agr J k mahaan baaton ko sunna shuru kiya to hogaya Runak union!!

Yep now everything is in Ani’s hands.