Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold1: Yes, it's going to be guest appearances waali "shaadi" from Jhanak's side now....every two weeks Ani ko heart attack hoga without her, yeh aayegi phool chadhaane, usko touch se "heal" karne and then back to Mumbai smiley36

@bold2: LOL because once again, it's all about what SHE decidessmiley36....ismein Ani ki wishes kahin se bhi kisi ko dikhaayi de rahi hain kya? NOPEsmiley36....Jhanak ko mood hua Didi ko bash karne ka toh kar diya...mood hua evil gang ko challenge karne ka toh kar diya...uski marzi smiley36....who cares how this impacts Ani....Jhanak aa jaayegi na phool leke agar Ani kisi bhi museebat mein padaa....problem solved smiley17

Jhanak is not that different from evil Bose fam in how woh sab jaan ke bhi anjaan banti hai.....lol Ani toh phir bhi MU mein bakwaas bolta hai jab bolta hai no matter how dumb or silly the MU....but Jhanak sab JAAN ke bolti hai....she is clear about everything regarding who Ani loves, where his happiness lies and she still makes all about "yeh MERI sazaa hai ki aapse door rehna pad raha hai"....lol khud se decide karke apni sazaa banaa li hai and she thinks Ani toh party karta hoga isse door rehke nasmiley39smiley36....isliye heart attack ho gaya use....lol anyways Jhanak ke paas yeh sab sochne ka time nahin hota....she is busy focusing on her how HER pain is bigger than everyone else's and Ani has to live so that she can keep doing mann se pyar door door sesmiley36

Toh bakwaas pehle Jhanak bolti hai but when Ani feels hurt by her nonsense and aage se confusion mein kuch bol ya kar leta hai, everyone rushes to pass judgement on him ki DEKHA yeh toh Arshi ke saath hi rehna chahta hai, he wants both girls etc. etc.smiley36....Jhanak was SO right on what she did....lol

Zabardasti ki Meera banna hai Jhanak ko even though Arshi kisi angle se na Radha hai na Rukminismiley36

Exactly....a very strange martyr complex she has...she probably enjoys something about suffering. She seeks to suffer in order to meet some inner needs...smiley36 and sometimes uses that same suffering to blame others specically Aniruddh....but the problem when she is doing these things as a punishment or whatever to herself so that she can suffer ...she is actually giving pain to Aniruddh as well...she is pushing him towards darkness as well...

Funny part is Aniruddh hasn't even woken up...and she has gone through this entire journey of "Mann se shaadi, Mann se pati...to ham saath nahi reh sakte "...At least wait till Aniruddh wake up and then together decide the fate of this relationship...smiley36...she ended up challenging the evil gang..that she.would end this rista from her mann only when she decides or something like that...So everything is decided...

It is going to be an on-off rishtasmiley36

Though I want Aniruddh to wake up,have a conversation with her,where he would clearly ask her what is her reason of pushing him away and leaving again and again....so that along with Aniruddh..even I can know the reason....& declare her as his wife,I really really dosmiley27....and I hope it would give her a push to fight with whatever complex she has that is holding her back...and together they will fight all the odds...

But after today's episode, I won't be surprised if Jhanak again stops him before he could complete and announce her decision of moving away again..... I don't know......

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly....a very strange martyr complex she has...she probably enjoys something about suffering. She seeks to suffer in order to meet some inner needs...smiley36 and sometimes uses that same suffering to blame others specically Aniruddh....but the problem when she is doing these things as a punishment or whatever to herself so that she can suffer ...she is actually giving pain to Aniruddh as well...she is pushing him towards darkness as well...

Funny part is Aniruddh hasn't even woken up...and she has gone through this entire journey of "Mann se shaadi, Mann se pati...to ham saath nahi reh sakte "...At least wait till Aniruddh wake up and then together decide the fate of this relationship...smiley36...

Though I want Aniruddh to wake up,have a conversation with her,where he would clearly ask her what is her reason of pushing him away and leaving again and again....so that along with Aniruddh..even I can know the reason....& declare her as his wife,I really really dosmiley27....and I hope it would give her a push to fight with whatever complex she has that is holding her back...and together they will fight all the odds...

But after today's episode, I won't be surprised if Jhanak again stops him before he could complete and announce her decision of moving away again..... I don't know......

This women won’t let him die and also won’t let him live peacefully with Arshi. Now chudail will make his life hell. She has already instigated Arshi and also whenever he get HA he can’t die peacefully. And unfortunately we are stuck with this show smiley7
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

J believes that whatever hold Arshi has on Ani, that took him twice to mandap including all the ceremonies and PDA, will continue. And whatever J-Ani has is only for near death situations and that will continue as well, and they will be there for each other.

LOL this basically indicates that Jhanak feels only SHE could be making sacrifices in life, never Anismiley36

She can never consider the possibility that Ani going all the way to the mandap twice with Arshi was also about him sacrificing for the sake of his family's wishes...cuz madam thinks ek yehi khairaat baantne ko paida hui hai duniya mein smiley36

There is no bigger connection than life and death....that is what shows you who truly matters in your life when things are that existential....lol on one hand Jhanak judges Arshi for abandoning a dying Ani and even points out that she doesn't love Ani....but at the same time she herself feels entitled to only showing up to save Ani's life....probably cuz it makes her feel morally superior without having to take on the actual responsibility of giving long term validation to her relationship with Ani....lol aise bas once in a while swoop in karke jaan bachaake khud ko hero jaisi feeling aati hogi na...it's so much harder to STAY and build a life together and yeh hard work Jhanak Rani ko manzoor nahin smiley36

Also, I'm yet to see her truly feel the value of what Ani did for her in Mumbai....yahaan toh Jhanak has a mini fauj around her to defend her even if others try to stop her from going to Ani...but Ani had no one...woh ekdum akela ladaa sabse in Mumbai to save her life even while he was constantly being insulted by that loser AK...and woh sab karne ke baad bhi he got the most brutal of insults from Jhanak in return....lol but yahaan madam advance mein hi khud ko sabse bada victim paint kar rahi hai ki "yeh meri sabse badi sazaa hai that I can't stay with you"....lol sorry but I wasn't convinced by her statements today....she is managing much better without Ani than he is managing without her....his gradual deterioration without her has been visible daily unlike in her case where she seems mostly fine going about her work life....so for her to suddenly claim it's a punishment for her to live without him doesn't end up being very convincing....especially when she is again justifying why she can only show up when he's dying and she will leave him the moment he recoverssmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/VHFBBAat8iM?si=WEnEcBQhx7xdP8S6

Krushal is fun!!πŸ˜„

Ott ki aadat nahi hai..but karna padta hai!!🀣🀣

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes....the new catchphrase in town..." Mann se pati patni"....

She definitely looks ready to walk off the moment Anirudh gets better...so her line..,

" jis pal mere pati bimar hai woh mere hai.,sirf mere..",.makes sense...She is planning to make these guest appearance during crisis beech beech mein..., activating her " patni Dharm" for her Mann se mana hua pati"Give him false hope by showering him with affection and love.... going around claiming herself his wife in front of everyone....,only to walk away when he is fine...

Like why? Why? She is contemplating to walk away? Why does she think they can't be together?

Arshi? Noo....the way she talked today she has understood that there is no love from Arshi's side....

And if she had an ounce of concern for Arshi di, then she would not be going around calling her husband her "paati"...and humiliating her like this...

Home-wrecker tag"- The way she told Arshi today that, " aap ka pyar usi waqt khatam ho Gaya jab ap dono ke beech me meri wajah se problem hui..." So here she said this with lots of boldness and courage..It didn't look like she is scared of home-wrecker tag in anyway....

And she already knows that Aniruddh loves her...which is clear from her " Mumbai hospital monologue" only...

And I think she also knows that for Aniruddh, Arshi is not his wife... Otherwise she would not have gone and shouted in front of the world that she considers him " "pati" from her Mann....she knows that Ani also considers her his wife only...and that gave her the confidence to come and stand before everyone and claim herself as his wife...

And she also saw how Arshi left him in the middle of the road when he was suffering...

So now does she really think that Ani would be happy to go back and continue playing the character of Arshi's husband...If yes..then why did she spoil it for him by talking to Arshi like this.. making her more angry and vengeful that she is gonna avenge by making Ani more miserable..

Why does she think that for Aniruddh to keep the act of commitment with Arshi while loving her in his heart,, is better than both of them standing up for their marriage and love & trying to fight all odds together...

Why does she think that her considering someone who is"samaz ke samne someone else's pati" as her pati Mann se is better than her standing up for the fact that she had married Aniruddh first and they had crossed a stage where their marriage can't be annulled...?....

I am really confused.... Mujhe samajh nahi aa Raha...smiley36

Very good questions. Should be asked to the makers. What is Janak’s though process when she mouthed those confusing dialogues

AreYaar thumbnail

Funny part is Aniruddh hasn't even woken up...and she has gone through this entire journey of "Mann se shaadi, Mann se pati...to ham saath nahi reh sakte "...At least wait till Aniruddh wake up and then together decide the fate of this relationship...smiley36...she ended up challenging the evil gang..that she.would end this rista from her mann only when she decides or something like that...So everything is decided...

It is going to be an on-off rishtasmiley36

Haan because sab kuch Jhanak ke MANN mein hai na...isliye she went through the whole journey in her mann only....Ani ka input wasn't needed for thatsmiley36. Hum hi nahin samjhe but itne dino se yeh hint toh de rahi thi jabse Ani hospital aaya hai...baar baar bol rahi thi "main mann hi mann kisse pyar karungi"....lol isko sab zabardasti mann mein hi karna hai even when Ani saamne se bol raha hai he only loves her smiley36. Everything she accuses Arshi of, she's kind of doing herself....lol isko lagta hai bas ek yehi samajhdaar hai and Ani ko kuch nahin patasmiley36

And you are probably very right about the fact ki even if Ani tries to have a convo with her after he wakes up, she will just deflect or shut him down again....usko kabhi apni baat puri nahin karne deti yeh and aage se ya toh kuch naye jhoot bol deti hai ya kuch aur bakwaas "logic" about why she needs to leave him again. And we all know what happens to Ani's brain the moment she announces that she's leaving him smiley24smiley36. Everything goes downhill from there....lol

But let's see is baar kya karta hai Ani....shayad koi jugaad lagaa le....Jhanak ke yeh lame martyr complex ko counter toh bas manipulative Ani hi kar sakta hai smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

This women won’t let him die and also won’t let him live peacefully with Arshi. Now chudail will make his life hell. She has already instigated Arshi and also whenever he get HA he can’t die peacefully. And unfortunately we are stuck with this show smiley7

Arrey naaa....

Marr jayega Ani toh how would she make occasional guest appearance and be the "savior" ....noooooo noooooo....life and death situation only connects them... according to Jhanak , in order to get love from her ,Aniruddh has to be beemaar always.....

It's easier like this na.... difficult toh saath Dena hota hai.... difficult toh saath milke zindagi ki saari mushkilon ka samna karna hota hai..... difficult Apne partner ki complexities Ko samajhna hota hai...

And why would she do it!!

It was so ironical of Jhanak to tell Arshi that has she ever tried to understand what Sirji wants...Does she realise that she is not very different...??smiley36Even after Ani openly telling her what he wants she is still not trying to understand...smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan because sab kuch Jhanak ke MANN mein hai na...isliye she went through the whole journey in her mann only....Ani ka input wasn't needed for thatsmiley36. Hum hi nahin samjhe but itne dino se yeh hint toh de rahi thi jabse Ani hospital aaya hai...baar baar bol rahi thi "main mann hi mann kisse pyar karungi"....lol isko sab zabardasti mann mein hi karna hai even when Ani saamne se bol raha hai he only loves her smiley36. Everything she accuses Arshi of, she's kind of doing herself....lol isko lagta hai bas ek yehi samajhdaar hai and Ani ko kuch nahin patasmiley36

And you are probably very right about the fact ki even if Ani tries to have a convo with her after he wakes up, she will just deflect or shut him down again....usko kabhi apni baat puri nahin karne deti yeh and aage se ya toh kuch naye jhoot bol deti hai ya kuch aur bakwaas "logic" about why she needs to leave him again. And we all know what happens to Ani's brain the moment she announces that she's leaving him smiley24smiley36. Everything goes downhill from there....lol

But let's see is baar kya karta hai Ani....shayad koi jugaad lagaa le....Jhanak ke yeh lame martyr complex ko counter toh bas manipulative Ani hi kar sakta hai smiley36

Hopefully this time Chotton about Janak’s love pradarshan for him in stead of keeping his mouth shut. This might give some hope for Ani. I don’t think so Janak will talk to Ani once he wakes up. I fell like she will show her face, mouth some cringe dialogue and will leave!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

https://youtu.be/VHFBBAat8iM?si=WEnEcBQhx7xdP8S6

Krushal is fun!!πŸ˜„

Ott ki aadat nahi hai..but karna padta hai!!🀣🀣

LOL did Krushal win best beta or is this just a comedy parody segment they shot for SPA? smiley36.....Krushal ki melodramatic crying dekh ke toh lagta hai kuch parody hi shoot kar rahe thesmiley36

Hospital shoot is still continuing otherwise....lol Apu di bhi wohi same Maata ki murti ke saamne gaana gayegi to pray for Ani it seems smiley36.....Kahin Jhanak hospital mein bhi naachna na shuru kar desmiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Very good questions. Should be asked to the makers. What is Janak’s though process when she mouthed those confusing dialogues

Maybe the answer is that Jhanak HAS no thought process so why is the audience expecting one? smiley36.....we should just keep rolling with whatever statement she makes on any given day....it doesn't need logic or a thought process....Jhanak ne statement de diya and that's itsmiley36