Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Agree Maya. I was so confused with her dialogues. Why do they not keep things simple, this or that.

What was the meaning of making Jhanak say that, Arshi can be his wife but she will be there when he is in pain. Either be with him or leave him. First Anirudh was confused soul now Jhanak is. Either one of them have to hold on to this Arshi

And Arshi, is it not the high time for her to completely leave Anirudh at least for her own respect.Leave Runak, she is ruining her life just to win J.

And all dialogues of J, All the things that we had been talking about, my made Jhanak mouthed that. How does J suddenly know why Arshi was going to abroad, she was not around seeing the things.

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha... I am confused..

We should stick to this now..

I was so waiting for Jhanak to meet him and there she goes poetic, but the end is she is ready to abandon him the moment he is fit and fine..

And they made her mouth all our fears about EMA in a twisted way with so much poetic words and emotional touch πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Now what sense does it make, after knowing that Arshi is being cruel to him and then instigating her with I am his wife dil se... Arshi will make his life hell now after Jhanak insulting her..

Yes, Arshi is so stuck in her ego that she isnt even realising that Jhanak is claiming to be his wife and they love each other... How pathetic to spoil her own life..

Much kuch acha nahi lag raha hai after this akele akele living under same sun, moon, rain.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What i guess this jhanak won't shoo away ani like before. She might tell him the proper reason why they can't live together may be due to non approval of his family. I don't think the reason is Arshi, mostly it is his family due to which she can;t stay with ANI forever. I am sure she will confess to him that she loves him but can't stay with him.

Today I felt Tanuja disappointment over Arshi when jhanak showed aaina to Arshi that she left her so called husband on road and she does not love ANI actually. Tanuja did not object jhanak when she called Arshi over not fulfilling her duties as a wife. But she does not like jhanak as wife that still persist there but yes she look disappointed with Arshi. I guess she would be the first one to flip after Thammi from evil basus. May be she won't accept jhanak but will be not happy with Arshi.

Yes, Jhanak's dialogues are signaling ki since woh sabko bol rahi hai "dil se pati" maan liya hai Ani ko, now she will be cool with romancing him....EMA ke liye green signal de rahi hai Jhanak Rani....long distance EMA hi ho chaahe of living in two different cities smiley36

LOL Tanuja is never going to change....in the precap of Arshi pushing Jhanak, Tanuja and Bips are clearly visible smirking while standing behind Arshi....they enjoyed Arshi pushing Jhanak.

Edited by AreYaar - an hour ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Did anyone notice one more flippant dialogue today - aap ek laute dost hai mera

What about AK or is he the Sacha dost? And what about telling him she and Ani could never be friends?

They just write dialogues for that days drama. Each day is different. We should not take them seriously.

Jhanak made multiple dosti references in this epi.....Ani ko suddenly "ek lauta dost" bol diya and last ke scene mein Arshi ko bol rahi thi ki aapki wajah se meri aur Sirji ki dosti ho gayismiley36

I was laughing cuz just last week she was telling AK that main aur Sirji kabhi dost bhi nain ban paaye, isliye humara rishta nahin bachaasmiley36

Is she trying to signal ki usko DOSTI karni hai Ani se ab? smiley37

Yes, they write a lot of dialogues just to fill airtime....but Ani is usually scapegoated for Jhanak's half-baked claims.....lol everyone bashes him for MU-ing her about being with AK but no one points out that Ani toh MU mein bolta hai ki hum saath nahin reh sakte....meanwhile Jhanak sab jaante huye bolti hai we can't be together....lol even now she's just doing another version of what she did in Mumbai.....that time she used brutal insults and ab bas pyar dikhaate huye bol rahi hai ki I will leave you as soon as you are ok....lol so basically she just wants him alive so that she can fight with him, do "mann hi mann pyar" and keep leaving himsmiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

In between all this poetic talks, can I ask my doubt , people...

Jhanak said dil se Anirudh will always be her husband..

Arshi will be wife in front of the Society..

Doesn't it mean she is confidently claiming an emotional cheating on Arshi didi... πŸ€”πŸ€”

My genuine doubt... , girls.

Yes....the new catchphrase in town..." Mann se pati patni"....

She definitely looks ready to walk off the moment Anirudh gets better...so her line..,

" jis pal mere pati bimar hai woh mere hai.,sirf mere..",.makes sense...She is planning to make these guest appearance during crisis beech beech mein..., activating her " patni Dharm" for her Mann se mana hua pati"Give him false hope by showering him with affection and love.... going around claiming herself his wife in front of everyone....,only to walk away when he is fine...

Like why? Why? She is contemplating to walk away? Why does she think they can't be together?

Arshi? Noo....the way she talked today she has understood that there is no love from Arshi's side....

And if she had an ounce of concern for Arshi di, then she would not be going around calling her husband her "paati"...and humiliating her like this...

Home-wrecker tag"- The way she told Arshi today that, " aap ka pyar usi waqt khatam ho Gaya jab ap dono ke beech me meri wajah se problem hui..." So here she said this with lots of boldness and courage..It didn't look like she is scared of home-wrecker tag in anyway....

And she already knows that Aniruddh loves her...which is clear from her " Mumbai hospital monologue" only...

And I think she also knows that for Aniruddh, Arshi is not his wife... Otherwise she would not have gone and shouted in front of the world that she considers him " "pati" from her Mann....she knows that Ani also considers her his wife only...and that gave her the confidence to come and stand before everyone and claim herself as his wife...

And she also saw how Arshi left him in the middle of the road when he was suffering...

So now does she really think that Ani would be happy to go back and continue playing the character of Arshi's husband...If yes..then why did she spoil it for him by talking to Arshi like this.. making her more angry and vengeful that she is gonna avenge by making Ani more miserable..

Why does she think that for Aniruddh to keep the act of commitment with Arshi while loving her in his heart,, is better than both of them standing up for their marriage and love & trying to fight all odds together...

Why does she think that her considering someone who is"samaz ke samne someone else's pati" as her pati Mann se is better than her standing up for the fact that she had married Aniruddh first and they had crossed a stage where their marriage can't be annulled...?....

I am really confused.... Mujhe samajh nahi aa Raha...smiley36

Edited by asmitamohanty - an hour ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Agree Maya. I was so confused with her dialogues. Why do they not keep things simple, this or that.

What was the meaning of making Jhanak say that, Arshi can be his wife but she will be there when he is in pain. Either be with him or leave him. First Anirudh was confused soul now Jhanak is. Either one of them have to hold on to this Arshi

And Arshi, is it not the high time for her to completely leave Anirudh at least for her own respect.Leave Runak, she is ruining her life just to win J.

And all dialogues of J, All the things that we had been talking about, my made Jhanak mouthed that. How does J suddenly know why Arshi was going to abroad, she was not around seeing the things.

@bold: Choton told Jhanak about Arshi trying to take Ani abroad....he filled in all the gaps when they brought Ani to the hospital na and both were busy crying to each other about Ani ko kuch ho gaya tohsmiley36

Jhanak can't take yes for an answer....just like her Arshi didismiley36. Usko zabardasti ka EMA chahiye with Ani by now labeling her valid rituals waali shaadi as just "mann se maani hui shaadi" smiley36

Many people keep saying that Jhanak is just waiting for Ani to declare her patni in front of his family/society and she will accept him.....lol but I feel Jhanak will just move the goalposts like she always does. Pehle she was claiming that Ani loves Arshi only, that is why she kept walking away from him....kuch din pehle tak yeh Ani ko cheater, two-timer bhi bol rahi thi...now she is suddenly shown fully aware that Ani only loves her, was literally dying without her.....lol so now she has shown up to act lovey dovey with him but has found a new "logic" for why they still can't be together.

Same way even if Ani fights his whole family/society to get her accepted as his wife, tab bhi yeh flip maar ke bolegi ki hum saath nahin reh sakte.....probably cuz then she will be worried about his social standing smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes....the new catchphrase in town..." Mann se pati patni"....

She definitely looks ready to walk off the moment Anirudh gets better...so her line..,

" jis pal mere pati bimar hai woh mere hai.,sirf mere..",.makes sense...She is planning to make these guest appearance during crisis beech beech mein..., activating her " patni Dharm" for her Mann se mana hua pati"Give him false hope by showering him with affection and love.... going around claiming herself his wife in front of everyone....,only to walk away when he is fine...

Like why? Why? She is contemplating to walk away? Why does she think they can't be together?

Arshi? Noo....the way she talked today she has understood that there is no love from Arshi's side....

And if she had an ounce of concern for Arshi di, then she would not be going around calling her husband her "paati"...and humiliating her like this...

Home-wrecker tag"- The way she told Arshi today that, " aap ka pyar usi waqt khatam ho Gaya jab ap dono ke beech me meri wajah se problem hui..." So here she said this with lots of boldness and courage..It didn't look like she is scared of home-wrecker tag in anyway....

And she already knows that Aniruddh loves her...which is clear from her " Mumbai hospital monologue" only...

And I think she also knows that for Aniruddh, Arshi is not his wife... Otherwise she would not have gone and shouted in front of the world that she considers him " "pati" from her Mann....she knows that Ani also considers her his wife only...and that gave her the confidence to come and stand before everyone and claim herself as his wife...

And she also saw how Arshi left him in the middle of the road when he was suffering...

So now does she really think that Ani would be happy to go back and continue playing the character of Arshi's husband...If yes..then why did she spoil it for him by talking to Arshi like this.. making her more angry and vengeful that she is gonna avenge by making Ani more miserable..

Why does she think that for Aniruddh to keep the act of commitment with Arshi while loving her in his heart,, is better than both of them standing up for their marriage and love & trying to fight all odds together...

Why does she think that her considering someone who is"samaz ke samne someone else's pati" as her pati Mann se is better than her standing up for the fact that she had married Aniruddh first and they had crossed a stage where their marriage can't be annulled...?....

I am really confused.... Mujhe samajh nahi aa Raha...smiley36

@bold1: Yes, it's going to be guest appearances waali "shaadi" from Jhanak's side now....every two weeks Ani ko heart attack hoga without her, yeh aayegi phool chadhaane, usko touch se "heal" karne and then back to Mumbai smiley36

@bold2: LOL because once again, it's all about what SHE decidessmiley36....ismein Ani ki wishes kahin se bhi kisi ko dikhaayi de rahi hain kya? NOPEsmiley36....Jhanak ko mood hua Didi ko bash karne ka toh kar diya...mood hua evil gang ko challenge karne ka toh kar diya...uski marzi smiley36....who cares how this impacts Ani....Jhanak aa jaayegi na phool leke agar Ani kisi bhi museebat mein padaa....problem solved smiley17

Jhanak is not that different from evil Bose fam in how woh sab jaan ke bhi anjaan banti hai.....lol Ani toh phir bhi MU mein bakwaas bolta hai jab bolta hai no matter how dumb or silly the MU....but Jhanak sab JAAN ke bolti hai....she is clear about everything regarding who Ani loves, where his happiness lies and she still makes all about "yeh MERI sazaa hai ki aapse door rehna pad raha hai"....lol khud se decide karke apni sazaa banaa li hai and she thinks Ani toh party karta hoga isse door rehke nasmiley39smiley36....isliye heart attack ho gaya use....lol anyways Jhanak ke paas yeh sab sochne ka time nahin hota....she is busy focusing on her how HER pain is bigger than everyone else's and Ani has to live so that she can keep doing mann se pyar door door sesmiley36

Toh bakwaas pehle Jhanak bolti hai but when Ani feels hurt by her nonsense and aage se confusion mein kuch bol ya kar leta hai, everyone rushes to pass judgement on him ki DEKHA yeh toh Arshi ke saath hi rehna chahta hai, he wants both girls etc. etc.smiley36....Jhanak was SO right on what she did....lol

Zabardasti ki Meera banna hai Jhanak ko even though Arshi kisi angle se na Radha hai na Rukminismiley36

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/sonam093/status/1843215327456555151?s=46 ANI back in BH. ANI already knew abt the competition and he would never want that bcoz of him she should miss the competition. So it could be possible she will come back after Dubai festival

but yeh dono toh dubai darbar naam ke restaurant mein gye the na....not real dubai ja rhi didi,,,

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

In between all this poetic talks, can I ask my doubt , people...

Jhanak said dil se Anirudh will always be her husband..

Arshi will be wife in front of the Society..

Doesn't it mean she is confidently claiming an emotional cheating on Arshi didi... πŸ€”πŸ€”

My genuine doubt... , girls.

Yes, that is exactly what she is doing....and it's not necessary it will remain till emotional cheating...since she is saying mann se PATI, she can very well indulge on the physical side also by using the mann se pati label ka sanction smiley36.....sab ko announce karke EMA karegi Jhanak Rani and jab mood hoga tab EMA khatam bhi kar degi.....women empowerment Leena Aunty style smiley36

It actually all makes perfect sense the more you think about it....Jhanak is always seeking out a way to avoid respectability....she keeps crying about mujhe insult kiya, beizzati ki blah blah....but respectability bhi kabhi saamne se accept nahin karegi....she will always choose the option which will raise more questions on her character and then she will give attitude about what she believes "mann se" so that makes everything she does justifiedsmiley36.....

This also leaves her with the opening to scapegoat Ani in the future whenever this gets called an EMA ki sab blame uspe daal do that he never wanted to give me respectability and mujhe "dusri aurat" bana diya jabki main toh mahaan unhein "mann se pati" maan rahi thismiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

He is all in one. All rounder

Yeah, Jhanak was claiming Ani is her sab kuch alsosmiley36....not sure if she was saying all this to him to motivate him to wake up or apne aap ko Meera dikhanae ke liye bol rahi thismiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Its just to please viewers. Apps do also said ki runak ki beti hogi . Khoda pahad aur nikli chuhiya lol. I can’t buy any of the dialogues by anyone. smiley37smiley37

Exactly....Apu di ki prophecies ka strike rate mixed haismiley36.....woh bechaari toh apne room mein baithi dolls ke saath khel rahi hai....kya hi kar legi wohsmiley36....

Max woh hospital mein aake tamasha karke aur sunaa degi Arshi ko about how Ani ki valid wife toh Jhanak hi hai, not you T2smiley36....but Apu di ke bolne se kaun sunta hai story mein? Jhanak khud bhool gayi hai ki uski shaadi full rituals ke saath hui hai....mann se shaadi bana diya uskosmiley36

But yeah if Jhanak has to hang around till Durga Pooja, toh Ani kuch toh karega kaand after he wakes up and that could lead to Jhanak coming to BH most likely smiley36.....her intent may be to leave Ani as soon as possible but filhaal nahin jaa paayegi Kolkata sesmiley36

I would love it if Ani roasts her for her "Main toh Meera hoon" bakwaas smiley36