Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

If Jhanak is coming to Kolkata for the ad shoot, what are Anishi packing for? Doesn't seem like they are heading abroad so quickly....so how are they getting to the same location that Adinak are at? They just went for a staycation within Kolkata? smiley36

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The things you are describing happen in a typical show....Jhanak is anything but a typical showsmiley36

The only constant in this show is leads saying and doing outrageous things and walking 10 steps back after walking one step forward....that is all that plays out on a loop....this isn't really a love story in so much as a story about perception conflicts.

Honestly, KrusHi deserve another show that's not a Starplus show but maybe a ZeeTV show where it's a typical, classy and strong love story. They would nail it. I would watch it day-night :'(

tellyme thumbnail

This is a deeply unserious show.

Two days after telling Ani that she will never want him and saying she’s thankful she never had his baby, Jhanak Rani is now saying she can’t live without cheater farebi Sirji πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1840190514944958608?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Height of inconsistent writing ✍️ smiley44

now that everything is so bad about him according to her, how come she fell in love with him so deeply .

so painful to see the limb like Ani.

And Arshi, what kind of love does she have? She can’t see or care for the deep pain that Sni is. She just wants to use him as a ladder for her career.

One side she is so popular and one side she is asking opportunities for Ani for herself.

What kinds of girls is Ani Sandwiched between, none feel his pain

Sama16 thumbnail

If Jhanak is coming to Kolkata for the ad shoot, what are Anishi packing for? Doesn't seem like they are heading abroad so quickly....so how are they getting to the same location that Adinak are at? They just went for a staycation within Kolkata? smiley36

That's what I am thinking too, I am going to guess he will delay going because he will hear that J and Adi are coming and he will get the news of them coming via his work place as they arranged this ad shoot in the first place. Because how else will RuNak meet?

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Height of inconsistent writing ✍️ smiley44

now that everything is so bad about him according to her, how come she fell in love with him so deeply .

so painful to see the limb like Ani.

And Arshi, what kind of love does she have? She can’t see or care for the deep pain that Sni is. She just wants to use him as a ladder for her career.

One side she is so popular and one side she is asking opportunities for Ani for herself.

What kinds of girls is Ani Sandwiched between, none feel his pain

The way she constantly kept on taunting Ani today in front of his boss was hard to watch. How is she even considering herself to be a suitable partner for Ani..... Boss repeated Ani needs a physical examination like 30 times like bro relax....

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

That's what I am thinking too, I am going to guess he will delay going because he will hear that J and Adi are coming and he will get the news of them coming via his work place as they arranged this ad shoot in the first place. Because how else will RuNak meet?

No, I don't think Ani is going to deliberately go to this ad shoot location after finding out Jhanak is there....it will likely be a coincidence that he will run into her there.

Anishi won't be packing so soon for the abroad trip....clearly they are planning to go for some mini trip so Ani wohi samah ke resort gaya hoga and wahaan AdiNak dikh jaayenge.

It's looking like makers want to bring things full circle for the AK track....what started at an ad shoot in Kolkata will culminate there only smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can't blame Jhanak honestly, has he ever publicly claimed his love? no, so I would not trust him either. Plus no one claimed her mom in front of the world, so makes sense she wants someone who wants her with open arms and will go any lengths to prove it.

I really want a Vinayak-Ani 1:1 where he lets Ani know how he prolly wanted to be there for Urvashi and could not due to Srishti and how Ani should not repeat the same mistakes.....

Jhanak can't trust his love, but can trust him to the point of having a physical relationship with him in all her consciousness....

When has she ever given him any assurance that his love would be reciprocated if he professes his love for her in public? Aniruddh is not telling her to fight with the world for him...He is just asking for a hint, a assurance and then " main hoon Na...main sab thik kar Dunga".. Jhanak hasn't given him even that...

It's not only Jhanak who has all this past trauma...Ani also comes with his sets of traumas, insecurities...he also has fear of abandonment and rejection...and even after that he poured his heart in front of Jhanak ...

But all Jhanak doing is judging Aniruddh, when both of them have been equal participants... Jhanak probably even more as she crossed the physical boundary in her consciousness....now if they are part of a relationship which is morally conflicting...the onus is on both of them...

Have your cake and eat it too....nahi chalega...

If she loves him, she has to let go of her image...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

ANI won’t call him. He will stick to his words. She will only call him. Or if he comes to know the location he might plan a holiday with Arshi. Whatever is the scenario I guess jhanak will only contact him. Bcoz that was the last foreshadowing dialogue. I am really feeling pity for ANI bcoz has to stay with the bitch who clearly knows how much pain he is bearing but not even looking at him. Makers don’t have any script they will repeat same old thing. Jhanak confesses or not it does not matter I just want story to progress. Despite ANI confession story is stuck at same level to jhanak ke confession se bhi kuch change nahi hoga. Now ani has signed the papers so bcoz of that now he has to push jhanak away aisa kuch hoga I guess . ANI going to jail itna jaldi nahi aayega .
Edited by shanakanj - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

No, I don't think Ani is going to deliberately go to this ad shoot location after finding out Jhanak is there....it will likely be a coincidence that he will run into her there.

Anishi won't be packing so soon for the abroad trip....clearly they are planning to go for some mini trip so Ani wohi samah ke resort gaya hoga and wahaan AdiNak dikh jaayenge.

It's looking like makers want to bring things full circle for the AK track....what started at an ad shoot in Kolkata will culminate there only smiley36

If they have to wrap up the abroad track ANI also need some motivation that jhanak loves him. So I guess confession ho jayega jhanak ke side se . But it won’t change anything bcoz he has signed some legal documents . Already they are getting backlash so Leena madam confession Kara degi but story is stuck at same level
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way she constantly kept on taunting Ani today in front of his boss was hard to watch. How is she even considering herself to be a suitable partner for Ani..... Boss repeated Ani needs a physical examination like 30 times like bro relax....

Aaj jitni chinta boss ne Aniruddh ki Kari hai utna aajj tak kisi Apne ne nahi Kiya.....

Ani needs to disown his family...

And set up a new family for himself... including his boss, hospital ke staffs, taxi wale bahaiya, Mandir ke pujari.... etc..

They understand Ani moresmiley36