Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

In between all this poetic talks, can I ask my doubt , people...

Jhanak said dil se Anirudh will always be her husband..

Arshi will be wife in front of the Society..

Doesn't it mean she is confidently claiming an emotional cheating on Arshi didi... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

My genuine doubt... , girls.

they played Shyam teri bansi song where jhanak referenced her as Meera . Also she is challenging all basus that she is accepting her love for ANI whether they consider it as EMA or not but now she does not mind it . Also telling Arshi that even you want you can be a wife for name sake but jhanak will be the wife in true sense
Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the excitement to show the sacred love between the two, writer is busy in adding so much poetic dialogues..

The same thing Anirudh requested Jhanak.. He always shows his love for her ... And her promise this time unlike the mumbai hospital... Mostly she will see her... Now bts of her being conscious is after or before is confusing...

Today most of Jhanak dialogues were highly poetic... But it doesnt show her love for him instead it gives a feel that she is ready to run away the moment Anirudh is fit and fine .. So contradictory...

Anyways... After surgery we will see what happens....

Ofc inke dialogues are koi matlab nahi. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I do agree on one thing that bears up in the narrative very strongly and that isโ€ฆ Jhanakโ€™s love is not evidenced yet and that I think it is on purpose. To love beyond the barriers is the crux that Leena is probably hinting at. What you see from Jhanak largely is love as a ritual,( shaadi as the base) but her realisation of love beyond the restrictions imposed by society is what the narrative will build up is my reading.

She hasnโ€™t realised the hadd that Ani crossed to be there for her..

Ani hasnโ€™t/hadnt ( I am bit conflicted as the scenes were rushed on this) realised the moral dilemma holding her back

Itโ€™s like getting understanding of eoโ€™s perspectives

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/sonam093/status/1843215327456555151?s=46 ANI back in BH. ANI already knew abt the competition and he would never want that bcoz of him she should miss the competition. So it could be possible she will come back after Dubai festival

Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

they played Shyam teri bansi song where jhanak referenced her as Meera . Also she is challenging all basus that she is accepting her love for ANI whether they consider it as EMA or not but now she does not mind it . Also telling Arshi that even you want you can be a wife for name sake but jhanak will be the wife in true sense

Very nice...

Poor Arshi..

Nice naa... What a convenient way to show EMA.. twisted...

I need justice for didi...

๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - an hour ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Ofc inke dialogues are koi matlab nahi. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I do agree on one thing that bears up in the narrative very strongly and that isโ€ฆ Jhanakโ€™s love is not evidenced yet and that I think it is on purpose. To love beyond the barriers is the crux that Leena is probably hinting at. What you see from Jhanak largely is love as a ritual,( shaadi as the base) but her realisation of love beyond the restrictions imposed by society is what the narrative will build up is my reading.

She hasnโ€™t realised the hadd that Ani crossed to be there for her..

Ani hasnโ€™t/hadnt ( I am bit conflicted as the scenes were rushed on this) realised the moral dilemma holding her back

Itโ€™s like getting understanding of eoโ€™s perspectives

Isn't it too much now...

When will it be evident...

When he dies...

What is this Pati dil se...

She is always ready to leave him the moment he is fit and fine...

What is the point in all this pati drama nd telling Arshi I am his dil se wife... And you are wife in front of society..

She is nit helping him in anyways doing this. Neither is she giving him happiness and on top of it she is making his life hell by her words to Arshi as she will be making Anirudh life hell..

This Jhanak love is so much pain for Anirudh..

From the episodes from Mumbai hospital I am more than convinced that Anirudh has realises his love and need of Jhanak in his life and he wanted to make it official....he was shown telling her "I will make things right.".which was cut before completing by Jhanak and the rejection happened....

And Arshi is so egoistic to spoil her own life after this huge revelation by Jhanak that your husband is mine.. ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Word Count: 0

sanfan thumbnail

Bingo!!

I absolutely think there will be much more calmness if we see this as as an EMA of sorts, keeping sensibilities aside

Leena did a number on all of us.

For regional content, she was able to show the ML married to PL. She knew this is a kind of deal breaker for Hindi audience. So she avoided that pitfall but just aboutโ€ฆ.
So they showed Ani almost married to Arshi

To continue to posit Arshi as an issue in this relationship, all except the actual shaadi registration or rituals necessary for recognition of Hindu Marriage Act was done.

( Shubho the great lawyer goes to the extent of annulment of Ani Jhanak shaadi but stops short of registration of Ani Arshi wedding is the biggest loophole) There is no legal validity for the Ani Arshi relationship, they can be described as live in couple at best, which by law not an offence obviously but does not confer the same rights as a Marriage.

However, that saidโ€ฆ I think itโ€™s necessary to see this love story for what it isโ€ฆ itโ€™s purely a personality driven conflict which the makers are trying to stretch to the maximum possible before they show resolution. The existence of Arshi is ofc the impetus for the conflict to exist but itโ€™s the personality trait of the protagonists that actually exacerbates the conflict. Suppose you keep sensibilities aside and think the aag happened after the shaadi ritual was done, this is an EMA of sorts ( whatever that term one uses to indicate that infidelity of some kind when barriers are crossed) and these two negotiating this based on their individual personalities.

so whatโ€™s the conflict here presently?

In a love story, three is a crowd. Thatโ€™s usually the case. Ani & Arshi were in a relationship. Ani and Jhanak met casually but shared the most trying circumstances causing a bond to develop between them. This bond only existed in the form of a ritual ( a life changing one though) to begin with but situations and its resultant complications ensured that the bond unwittingly flourished whether under a cloud or sunshine. Ani, while his heart was getting into this deeper and deeperโ€ฆmaintained it was his responsibility to ensure that Jhanak thrived. At the same time, Jhanak unused to the ways and modes of Aniโ€™s method to the madness, remained confused at the signals even as she kept attaching more and more significance to the bond they shared. She tried hard to make sense of those signals using different modes ( questions, threats, insults) but while she managed to cotton on to his attachment/attraction to her, she also gathered that Arshi was a steadfast factor in his life. He never showed his inclination to question that bond and that only fortified her belief that she is the third wheel and there is no future for this relationship. Yet, these two love birds went in deeper and deeperโ€ฆforming an organic relationship from the most inorganic of starts. Ani wishes at some stage for more clarity from Jhanak while not cottoning on to the moral dilemma that holds Jhanak back. Ani falls in way deeper in to this relationship attaching every aspect of his existence to Jhanakโ€™s well being and almost everyone recognises this except Ani and perhaps Jhanak to a lesser extent. Itโ€™s interesting how writers used Aniโ€™s personality trait of keeping things compartmentalised to keep him unaware of how deeply he is into this relationship and not questioning how it affects his equation with Arshi. Today the Ani you see is almost thereโ€ฆ the moral dilemma that Jhanak experiences, he had begun to feel it. Which is why I sayโ€ฆ the scene where he canโ€™t find the words to break it off is brilliant as the dilemma is beginning to completely overwhelm him. It may not be a moral dilemma in the way Jhanak sees it but still a dilemma as he realises that somehow it engulfs their life.

to come back to the conflict which I digressed from, Jhanak is able to walk away from this relationship again and again as she is the one who sees the barrier more strongly. To be able to live with a love beyond the restrictions placed by the society is what the story is about and whether Jhanak will overcome that and will she help Ani get over the guilt as he feels the force of it.

to me this story was always about the two getting each otherโ€™s perspective.

somehow I see the BBG reveal as the stage that sets up the resolution giving Jhanak insight on what Ani staked for her. The selflessness in his love will be the moving force to enable her overcome her final inhibitions and actually love for loveโ€™s sake. She understanding who Ani, the pure soul is. and how perhaps despite everything their love was meant to be.

On where this leaves Arshiโ€ฆ well thatโ€™s for another post ๐Ÿ˜Š

sanfan thumbnail

Isn't it too much now...

When will it be evident...

When he dies...

What is this Pati dil se...

She is always ready to leave him the moment he is fit and fine...

What is the point in all this pati drama nd telling Arshi I am his dil se wife... And you are wife in front of society..

She is nit helping him in anyways doing this. Neither is she giving him happiness and on top of it she is making his life hell by her words to Arshi as she will be making Anirudh life hell..

This Jhanak love is so much pain for Anirudh..

From the episodes from Mumbai hospital I am more than convinced that Anirudh has realises his love and need of Jhanak in his life and he wanted to make it official....he was shown telling her "I will make things right.".which was cut before completing by Jhanak and the rejection happened....

And Arshi is so egoistic to spoil her own life after this huge revelation by Jhanak that your husband is mine.. ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Maya,

I kinda answered this as a post reply to shanakanj will tag you on that ๐Ÿ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bingo!!

I absolutely think there will be much more calmness if we see this as as an EMA of sorts, keeping sensibilities aside

Leena did a number on all of us.

For regional content, she was able to show the ML married to PL. She knew this is a kind of deal breaker for Hindi audience. So she avoided that pitfall but just aboutโ€ฆ.
So they showed Ani almost married to Arshi

To continue to posit Arshi as an issue in this relationship, all except the actual shaadi registration or rituals necessary for recognition of Hindu Marriage Act was done.

( Shubho the great lawyer goes to the extent of annulment of Ani Jhanak shaadi but stops short of registration of Ani Arshi wedding is the biggest loophole) There is no legal validity for the Ani Arshi relationship, they can be described as live in couple at best, which by law not an offence obviously but does not confer the same rights as a Marriage.

However, that saidโ€ฆ I think itโ€™s necessary to see this love story for what it isโ€ฆ itโ€™s purely a personality driven conflict which the makers are trying to stretch to the maximum possible before they show resolution. The existence of Arshi is ofc the impetus for the conflict to exist but itโ€™s the personality trait of the protagonists that actually exacerbates the conflict. Suppose you keep sensibilities aside and think the aag happened after the shaadi ritual was done, this is an EMA of sorts ( whatever that term one uses to indicate that infidelity of some kind when barriers are crossed) and these two negotiating this based on their individual personalities.

so whatโ€™s the conflict here presently?

In a love story, three is a crowd. Thatโ€™s usually the case. Ani & Arshi were in a relationship. Ani and Jhanak met casually but shared the most trying circumstances causing a bond to develop between them. This bond only existed in the form of a ritual ( a life changing one though) to begin with but situations and its resultant complications ensured that the bond unwittingly flourished whether under a cloud or sunshine. Ani, while his heart was getting into this deeper and deeperโ€ฆmaintained it was his responsibility to ensure that Jhanak thrived. At the same time, Jhanak unused to the ways and modes of Aniโ€™s method to the madness, remained confused at the signals even as she kept attaching more and more significance to the bond they shared. She tried hard to make sense of those signals using different modes ( questions, threats, insults) but while she managed to cotton on to his attachment/attraction to her, she also gathered that Arshi was a steadfast factor in his life. He never showed his inclination to question that bond and that only fortified her belief that she is the third wheel and there is no future for this relationship. Yet, these two love birds went in deeper and deeperโ€ฆforming an organic relationship from the most inorganic of starts. Ani wishes at some stage for more clarity from Jhanak while not cottoning on to the moral dilemma that holds Jhanak back. Ani falls in way deeper in to this relationship attaching every aspect of his existence to Jhanakโ€™s well being and almost everyone recognises this except Ani and perhaps Jhanak to a lesser extent. Itโ€™s interesting how writers used Aniโ€™s personality trait of keeping things compartmentalised to keep him unaware of how deeply he is into this relationship and not questioning how it affects his equation with Arshi. Today the Ani you see is almost thereโ€ฆ the moral dilemma that Jhanak experiences, he had begun to feel it. Which is why I sayโ€ฆ the scene where he canโ€™t find the words to break it off is brilliant as the dilemma is beginning to completely overwhelm him. It may not be a moral dilemma in the way Jhanak sees it but still a dilemma as he realises that somehow it engulfs their life.

to come back to the conflict which I digressed from, Jhanak is able to walk away from this relationship again and again as she is the one who sees the barrier more strongly. To be able to live with a love beyond the restrictions placed by the society is what the story is about and whether Jhanak will overcome that and will she help Ani get over the guilt as he feels the force of it.

to me this story was always about the two getting each otherโ€™s perspective.

somehow I see the BBG reveal as the stage that sets up the resolution giving Jhanak insight on what Ani staked for her. The selflessness in his love will be the moving force to enable her overcome her final inhibitions and actually love for loveโ€™s sake. She understanding who Ani, the pure soul is. and how perhaps despite everything their love was meant to be.

On where this leaves Arshiโ€ฆ well thatโ€™s for another post ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tagging you Maya on this

tellyme thumbnail

In between all this poetic talks, can I ask my doubt , people...

Jhanak said dil se Anirudh will always be her husband..

Arshi will be wife in front of the Society..

Doesn't it mean she is confidently claiming an emotional cheating on Arshi didi... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

My genuine doubt... , girls.

Agree Maya. I was so confused with her dialogues. Why do they not keep things simple, this or that.

What was the meaning of making Jhanak say that, Arshi can be his wife but she will be there when he is in pain. Either be with him or leave him. First Anirudh was confused soul now Jhanak is. Either one of them have to hold on to this Arshi

And Arshi, is it not the high time for her to completely leave Anirudh at least for her own respect.Leave Runak, she is ruining her life just to win J.

And all dialogues of J, All the things that we had been talking about, my made Jhanak mouthed that. How does J suddenly know why Arshi was going to abroad, she was not around seeing the things.