Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Did anyone notice one more flippant dialogue today - aap ek laute dost hai mera

What about AK or is he the Sacha dost? And what about telling him she and Ani could never be friends?

They just write dialogues for that days drama. Each day is different. We should not take them seriously.

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What i guess this jhanak won't shoo away ani like before. She might tell him the proper reason why they can't live together may be due to non approval of his family. I don't think the reason is Arshi, mostly it is his family due to which she can;t stay with ANI forever. I am sure she will confess to him that she loves him but can't stay with him.

Today I felt Tanuja disappointment over Arshi when jhanak showed aaina to Arshi that she left her so called husband on road and she does not love ANI actually. Tanuja did not object jhanak when she called Arshi over not fulfilling her duties as a wife. But she does not like jhanak as wife that still persist there but yes she look disappointed with Arshi. I guess she would be the first one to flip after Thammi from evil basus. May be she won't accept jhanak but will be not happy with Arshi.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

We are very strange viewers,hum jaise kahi nahi milne wale , every track that we think πŸ€” now they will meet always wrong hote phir naye track main hope karne lagte

Seriously. Such a patient fandom we are. How much ever disappointment we get, we will look for new hope in every upcoming track πŸ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

We are very strange viewers,hum jaise kahi nahi milne wale , every track that we think πŸ€” now they will meet always wrong hote phir naye track main hope karne lagte

But one good thing that happened today is Appu Dii telling that.....

" Ani ayega... Jhanak Ko apni Biwi banayenga...fir me uski yeh chitthi padhungi..."

So...Appu Dii is shown as the voice of reason...so I really really hope ki whatever she said would happen......

Fingers crossedsmiley27

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Actually girls, skipped last two episodes. Don’t feel like watching it. Too much hospital drama. Ani is not seen in screen in active mode. I am feeling tried to watch the show. Though they kind of show some progress, still it is very tiresome. On top of all, Janak flipping once Ani wakes up is also hanging on top of our head. Anyone in the same boat? Please do share your views.

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why is this hilarious to me πŸ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/editsbynoor__/reel/DAztMsbq-M1/

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Why is this hilarious to me πŸ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/editsbynoor__/reel/DAztMsbq-M1/

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Hilarious. πŸ˜† five words. And words.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hade

Did anyone notice one more flippant dialogue today - aap ek laute dost hai mera

What about AK or is he the Sacha dost? And what about telling him she and Ani could never be friends?

They just write dialogues for that days drama. Each day is different. We should not take them seriously.

I am really happy that AK has been demoted from " Sabse accha dost" to not even a "dost".....AK will now understand Jhanak in its true sense.....

Aniruddh is again her Ekk lauta dost...smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I am really happy that AK has been demoted from " Sabse accha dost" to not even a "dost".....AK will now understand Jhanak in its true sense.....

Aniruddh is again her Ekk lauta dost...smiley36

But why she demoted Ani from pati to dost 😍?

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is all in one. All rounder

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But why she demoted Ani from pati to dost 😍?

Edited by hade - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

But one good thing that happened today is Appu Dii telling that.....

" Ani ayega... Jhanak Ko apni Biwi banayenga...fir me uski yeh chitthi padhungi..."

So...Appu Dii is shown as the voice of reason...so I really really hope ki whatever she said would happen......

Fingers crossedsmiley27

Its just to please viewers. Apps do also said ki runak ki beti hogi . Khoda pahad aur nikli chuhiya lol. I can’t buy any of the dialogues by anyone. smiley37smiley37