Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

What does Ani need to make clear? Jhanak can already see that Ani doesn't want to stay with Arshi...she said it all clear cut today ki koi pyar nahin hai between Ani-Arshi....still Jhanak herself wants to keep walking away from Ani....so what is he supposed to think then? Why does she keep giving him false hope by showering so much affection on him in the hospital ki yahin hoon aapke paas only to walk away the next instant? Such BS.

I just want Ani to man up to Arshi and actually tell her "I want to break up" simply put. He may like J or not like J, as long as he KNOWS he does not like Arshi, he should clear it out and break up. J is not suppose to do this for him. Him and Arshi came into J's life as a couple. So, Ani has to clear things out from his side to Arshi first, J later, imo.

Tbf, Arshi gave him MULTIPLE CHANCES TO COME CLEAN, even on their so called "phool shojja" night she clearly asked "please be honest if you love me or Jhanak" He maybe afraid to admit who he loves as his lover didn't reciprocate. But he had ample opportunities to tell Arshi how he does not love her anymore....

He literally heard Arshi say "main tumhe nahi chorungi" why is the other way around not an option? Ani does not need to stay with Arshi because J wont come to him, irrespective of what J thinks, Ani should respect his own feelings and free himself and Arshi from this miserable so called fake marriage. (OBV this won't favour show ka track and will end the drama but just my POV)

I get it, the family might stop him/signed docs might stop him and those are acceptable because those are external circumstances. I just don't understand why he thinks he has to stick to Arshi cuz J wont accept him....To me this seems like J = Plan A, Arshi = Plan B.

If you respect and care about your long term relationship with Arshi, why are you not being loud and clear at least once. He was there for her after the fire incident and it made sense, his care for her can forever remain. He was being responsible. We know Arshi won't let go of him easy, and that's fine, but utter the breakup word and don't say things like "haar shaadi lifelong nahi chaalti/tum mujhe chor kyon nahi deti/ agar main itni buri hoon" why?

Edited by Sama16 - 5 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

i couldnt comprehend her lines either..aur kitna mixed dialogues bolegi? with anirudh, she's like ek asman mei alag rehna, separate ways, etc...and outside, she was fighting with arshi over her rights...i don't get it...ho kya rah h isko ? smiley11smiley5smiley36

Wohi toh...kis muh se lecture kar rahi hai Arshi ko if she doesn't even want to take a stand for her claim of being Ani's wife? Then toh it really is just like tossing a grenade and walking away....she expects that there will be peace in Ani's life and family after everyone has heard Jhanak claiming she considers Ani her "mann se pati" but he should go back to quietly living his regular life? lol for real? smiley36

And imagine, Jhanak does all this and still acts so innocent like she's just trying to live her life peacefully and others are needlessly accusing her for causing upheavals smiley39smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sama16

I just want Ani to man up to Arshi and actually tell her "I want to break up" simply put. He may like J or not like J, as long as he KNOWS he does not like Arshi, he should clear it out and break up. J is not suppose to do this for him. Him and Arshi came into J's life as a couple. So, Ani has to clear things out from his side to Arshi first, J later, imo.

He literally heard Arshi say "main tumhe nahi chorungi" why is the other way around not an option? Ani does not need to stay with Arshi because J wont come to him, irrespective of what J thinks, Ani should respect his own feelings and free himself and Arshi from this miserable so called fake marriage.

I get it, the family might stop him/signed docs might stop him and those are acceptable because those are external circumstances. I just don't understand why he thinks he has to stick to Arshi cuz J wont accept him....If you respect and care about your long term relationship with Arshi, why are you not being loud and clear at least once. We know she won't let go of him, and that's fine, but utter the breakup word and don't say "haar shaadi nahi chaalti/tum mujhe choro/main itni buri hoon" why?

i agree, if not for jhanak, at least for his mental sanity or something, he can free himself from the so-called fake marriage with arshi.
AreYaar thumbnail

He literally heard Arshi say "main tumhe nahi chorungi" why is the other way around not an option? Ani does not need to stay with Arshi because J wont come to him, irrespective of what J thinks, Ani should respect his own feelings and free himself and Arshi from this miserable so called fake marriage.

I get it, the family might stop him/signed docs might stop him and those are acceptable because those are external circumstances. I just don't understand why he thinks he has to stick to Arshi cuz J wont accept him....If you respect and care about your long term relationship with Arshi, why are you not being loud and clear at least once. We know she won't let go of him, and that's fine, but utter the breakup word and don't say "haar shaadi nahi chaalti/tum mujhe choro/main itni buri hoon" why?

You're not getting my point.....Arshi is immaterial in this conversation right now.

Jhanak is NOT waiting for an AniShi breakup....neither is Ani....if that was the case, both of them wouldn't bindaas be calling each other husband-wife in front of other people. Jhanak has no standing to come rushing to Ani, claim to everyone who she comes across that she is Ani's wife if she thinks he is really Arshi's husband...she also clearly knows that Ani doesn't love Arshi.

I want the answer to the basic question of why she keeps saying they can't be together? Does she really think Ani should go back to his regular life of play acting Arshi ka pati after this heart attack? If she cares OH so much about Ani not being left at the roadside again, why doesn't she friggin STAY to make sure that doesn't happen again? You don't get to swoop in every time only in a crisis and start claiming your imaginary patni dharam....Jhanak's nonsense about unilaterally deciding when shaadi is valid or not valid is the main cause of all this mess.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very well put, I was thinking the same, like the entire hospital knows you are his wife so what are you saying right now.... "marriage is a very shared and fluid concept in this show" I can't agree more to this, tv ke through bhi shaadi karli ekbar ._.

Also, Srishti's moves are always bringing RuNak closer so I am defo looking forward to Ani showing his biceps once more and fighting to save J's life :P Aur maybe after he saves her iss bar dono jangaal main phaas jaye then reem jheem gire sawaan :3

So what after rhim jhim gire saawan? A leap with a real child this time? With J married to Adi? Basically it NVR goes past this for the leads in this show! They NVR ever show them at anytime as a couple! What's the use of the physical side if there is no way they can ever stay together and trust each other! Slow claps to the makers!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I couldn't make head or tail of Jhanak's dialogues in the Runak scene....lol literally every dialogue was contradicting the previous.....ek line is aap meri jaan hain and next line is hum kabhi saath nahin reh sakte....lol....one line is main aapko khush dekhna chahti hoon and next line is hum alag raaston pe chalenge....lol does it compute? smiley36

Also I laughed when she said main duniya ke saamne aapko apna pati nahin bol sakti....didn't she just announce it to the whole hospital? And thodi der baad again in the scene with Arshi she was like haan main hoon unki patni....lol marriage is a very shared and fluid concept in this show smiley36.....everyone keeps calling Arshi as the biwi but in the next second they also keep hailing Jhanak's love and devotion for Ani, thodi der baad Jhanak phir se khud ko bhi Ani ki patni bol deti hai.....Jhanak kya expect kar rahi hai Ani se? That she can kiss and cling to his hand and then up and leave him randomly? Yeh kya logic hai bhai? lol this is the reason why Ani keeps getting set up for heart failure....Jhanak ki yeh contradictory bakwaas.

Arshi-Jhanak confrontation was good otherwise cuz she literally called out Arshi ke saare dikhaave and khokhlapan....that it has always just been about showing off for her and competing with Jhanak toh Ani became a tool for her to compete with Jhanak....and Jhanak also called her out for the fact that Arshi ensured Ani got pushed more in Jhanak's direction given the way she treated him. Looks like they will continue with this theme that Arshi samaaj ke saamne patni hai and Jhanak MANN se patni haismiley36.....everyone has forgotten ki woh shaadi completed hi nahin.....lol

Maybe Arshi will leave for the dance competition in anger after being humiliated so much in the hospital and Srishti will plan some attack against Jhanak - probably during Durga Pooja.

Jhanak pagal hai and extreme tarike se hysterical and stubborn hai. Yeh phir se jaane ki baat kar rahi hai. Audience will run away for sure this time if the same story is been repeated of Jhanak leaving Ani once he is better. No one is gonna buy this. Ani recovery will take time so not leaving soon. As I said before-Adi will be a supportive pillar for Jhanak against Shristi and Arshi along with Ani (Once he also gets better). This story is heading towards a tragic end though will take time and many many more episodes as still she is talking about death.

On a side note for fun-Ani yaar pichle 5-7 episodes 38.34 minutes ke dekh rahe hain because you got stroke. Dude apni life style especially diet par thoda dyaan dete toh aaj tumhari and especially HUMARI YEH HALAT NO HOTI smiley37

Edited by Sunsh - 5 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Wohi toh...kis muh se lecture kar rahi hai Arshi ko if she doesn't even want to take a stand for her claim of being Ani's wife? Then toh it really is just like tossing a grenade and walking away....she expects that there will be peace in Ani's life and family after everyone has heard Jhanak claiming she considers Ani her "mann se pati" but he should go back to quietly living his regular life? lol for real? smiley36

And imagine, Jhanak does all this and still acts so innocent like she's just trying to live her life peacefully and others are needlessly accusing her for causing upheavals smiley39smiley36

i just don't get it...will she ever reflect on whatever the heck she's spurring out in front of anirudh and then in front of arshi and bose family ?? its just sickening to see all the efforts she did to ensure that anirudh's treatment begins on time & mandir wale moments like the entire build up..its all thwarted
Edited by MJ_1009 - 4 hours ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want the answer to the basic question of why she keeps saying they can't be together? Does she really think Ani should go back to his regular life of play acting Arshi ka pati after this heart attack? If she cares OH so much about Ani not being left at the roadside again, why doesn't she friggin STAY to make sure that doesn't happen again? You don't get to swoop in every time only in a crisis and start claiming your imaginary patni dharam....Jhanak's nonsense about unilaterally deciding when shaadi is valid or not valid is the main cause of all this mess.

This is very true, yesterday when J said "If my husband is doing well he is yours to Tanuja, and if he is sick he is mine, only mine" wtf does this mean??!!!

I think she is too scared of the home wrecker tag, as her mom had the same tag by Srishti and it runs deep in her system. Like idk, what she really wants. Maybe if Ani tells her that if you come stay with me I will fix everything or change things around she will stay? I don't know because till Arshi exists in Ani's life how can she just come and stay? It's her sister and it's hella weird the dynamics as is...

Because they are YET to confess their love to e/o in a conscious state, so let's see if that happens after this hospital track at least...

Edited by Sama16 - 4 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

This is very true, yesterday when J said "If my husband is doing well he is yours to Tanuja, and if he is sick he is mine, only mine" wtf does this mean??!!!

I think she is too scared of the homw wrecker tag, as her mom had the same tag by Srishti and it runs deep in her system. Like idk, what she really wants. Maybe if Ani tells her that if you come stay with me I will fix everything or change things around she will stay? I don't know because till Arshi exists in Ani's life how can she just come and stay? It's her sister and it's hella weird the dynamics as is...

frankly speaking, agar hospital mein khule aam challenge kardia toh fir whats there to be scared about ?? why should anirudh fix everytime? she has no brains ? she can't reflect onto whatever mess she's spurring? ek taraf she proclaims herself to be his wife and with anirudh she's like she can't be with him? toh confidence kis baat h k? challenge hi kyun kari h jab alag hi rehna h?
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

I think she is too scared of the homw wrecker tag, as her mom had the same tag by Srishti and it runs deep in her system. Like idk, what she really wants. Maybe if Ani tells her that if you come stay with me I will fix everything or change things around she will stay? I don't know because till Arshi exists in Ani's life how can she just come and stay? It's her sister and it's hella weird the dynamics as is...

Jhanak can't make up her mind about whether she is meek or brave....which is why she ends up coming across fake many times.

She acts meek most of the time ki Arshi didi ka ghar nahin todna blah blah....then in the next breath she boldly goes around declaring Ani her pati and lifting Trishul for him....obviously she will come across looking like a moron only then.

What homewrecker tag is she scared of when she can openly talk to Arshi ki meri wajah se aapke aur Sirji ke rishte mein problems aaye? LOL isn't Jhanak painting herself the third angle in that statement? So she hardly seems scared of homewrecker tag there then....she also boldly keeps talking about mann se pati hain...that doesn't make her a homewrecker? lol and then she also just as easily declares that she is capable of ending her rishta with Ani whenever the mood strikes her....this makes her come across as a very fickle person....so with what standing is she claiming love and devotion to Ani then either? Who's to say ki tomorrow iska pyar bhi randomly khatam ho jaaye jab mood change ho? lol kal tak bol rahi thi ki Sirji se shaadi meri life ka sabse bada sach hai and aaj she is telling random people ki main kabhi bhi yeh rishta khatam bhi kar sakti hoon apne mann sesmiley5smiley36

And then people question why Ani feels insecure about his place in Jhanak's life? LOL who can yank someone's chain better than this girl? Really amazing she issmiley36