Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I couldn't make head or tail of Jhanak's dialogues in the Runak scene....lol literally every dialogue was contradicting the previous.....ek line is aap meri jaan hain and next line is hum kabhi saath nahin reh sakte....lol....one line is main aapko khush dekhna chahti hoon and next line is hum alag raaston pe chalenge....lol does it compute? smiley36

Also I laughed when she said main duniya ke saamne aapko apna pati nahin bol sakti....didn't she just announce it to the whole hospital? And thodi der baad again in the scene with Arshi she was like haan main hoon unki patni....lol marriage is a very shared and fluid concept in this show smiley36.....everyone keeps calling Arshi as the biwi but in the next second they also keep hailing Jhanak's love and devotion for Ani, thodi der baad Jhanak phir se khud ko bhi Ani ki patni bol deti hai.....Jhanak kya expect kar rahi hai Ani se? That she can kiss and cling to his hand and then up and leave him randomly? Yeh kya logic hai bhai? lol this is the reason why Ani keeps getting set up for heart failure....Jhanak ki yeh contradictory bakwaas.

Arshi-Jhanak confrontation was good otherwise cuz she literally called out Arshi ke saare dikhaave and khokhlapan....that it has always just been about showing off for her and competing with Jhanak toh Ani became a tool for her to compete with Jhanak....and Jhanak also called her out for the fact that Arshi ensured Ani got pushed more in Jhanak's direction given the way she treated him. Looks like they will continue with this theme that Arshi samaaj ke saamne patni hai and Jhanak MANN se patni haismiley36.....everyone has forgotten ki woh shaadi completed hi nahin.....lol

Maybe Arshi will leave for the dance competition in anger after being humiliated so much in the hospital and Srishti will plan some attack against Jhanak - probably during Durga Pooja.

Very well put, I was thinking the same, like the entire hospital knows you are his wife so what are you saying right now.... "marriage is a very shared and fluid concept in this show" I can't agree more to this, tv ke through bhi shaadi karli ekbar ._.

Also, Srishti's moves are always bringing RuNak closer so I am defo looking forward to Ani showing his biceps once more and fighting to save J's life :P Aur maybe after he saves her iss bar dono jangaal main phaas jaye then reem jheem gire sawaan :3

Edited by Sama16 - 5 hours ago
Sama16 thumbnail

Will putting sindoor also make Jhanak change her mind? She anyways considers herself married to Ani....what will putting sindoor change? She will still keep claiming sindoor lagaane ke baad bhi saath nahin reh saktesmiley39smiley36

I mean at least that would do something to the duniya ke saamne bhi J is the wife and Arshi would at least take one step back and Srishti would take 2 evil steps forward ._.

At this point even aapna dogla Ani can be trusted but J - can't be trusted so you maybe onto something :')

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Very well put, I was thinking the same, like the entire hospital knows you are his wife so what are you saying right now.... "marriage is a very shared and fluid concept in this show" I can't agree more to this, tv ke through bhi shaadi karli ekbar ._.

Also, Srishti's moves are always bringing RuNak closer so I am defo looking forward to Ani showing his biceps once more and fighting to save J's life :P

LOL in sab logon ne Ani ke uthne se pehle hi decide kar liya hai kaunse rishte ka kya fate hoga.

Does Jhanak realize the irony of her telling Arshi ki aapne kabhi jaanne ki koshish ki ki Sirji ke mann mein kya hai? Has Jhanak herself done that jo Arshi ko suna rahi hai? LOL even now she's giving challenges to Bose fam ki main decide karungi kab mujhe rishta khatam karna hai Sirji sesmiley29smiley36.....LOL haan bhai, Ani toh bas BYSTANDER hai na rishte mein....sab Jhanak hi decide karegi ki kab pati maanna hai, kab shaadi nakli hai, kab mann se rishta maan liya, kab mood ke hisaab se rishta khatam kar diya....nice smiley32

Toh Ani ki kismat mein bas yehi hai ki baith ke Jhanak Rani ke mood changes ka wait kare meherbaani ke liyesmiley36

Srishti ke moves are pointless when Jhanak herself ups and walks away each time na.....lol she has no value for Ani saving her life also....phir bhi muh utha ke chali jaayegi so what's the pointsmiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I couldn't make head or tail of Jhanak's dialogues in the Runak scene....lol literally every dialogue was contradicting the previous.....ek line is aap meri jaan hain and next line is hum kabhi saath nahin reh sakte....lol....one line is main aapko khush dekhna chahti hoon and next line is hum alag raaston pe chalenge....lol does it compute? smiley36

Also I laughed when she said main duniya ke saamne aapko apna pati nahin bol sakti....didn't she just announce it to the whole hospital? And thodi der baad again in the scene with Arshi she was like haan main hoon unki patni....lol marriage is a very shared and fluid concept in this show smiley36.....everyone keeps calling Arshi as the biwi but in the next second they also keep hailing Jhanak's love and devotion for Ani, thodi der baad Jhanak phir se khud ko bhi Ani ki patni bol deti hai.....Jhanak kya expect kar rahi hai Ani se? That she can kiss and cling to his hand and then up and leave him randomly? Yeh kya logic hai bhai? lol this is the reason why Ani keeps getting set up for heart failure....Jhanak ki yeh contradictory bakwaas.

Arshi-Jhanak confrontation was good otherwise cuz she literally called out Arshi ke saare dikhaave and khokhlapan....that it has always just been about showing off for her and competing with Jhanak toh Ani became a tool for her to compete with Jhanak....and Jhanak also called her out for the fact that Arshi ensured Ani got pushed more in Jhanak's direction given the way she treated him. Looks like they will continue with this theme that Arshi samaaj ke saamne patni hai and Jhanak MANN se patni haismiley36.....everyone has forgotten ki woh shaadi completed hi nahin.....lol

Maybe Arshi will leave for the dance competition in anger after being humiliated so much in the hospital and Srishti will plan some attack against Jhanak - probably during Durga Pooja.

i couldnt comprehend her lines either..aur kitna mixed dialogues bolegi? with anirudh, she's like ek asman mei alag rehna, separate ways, etc...and outside, she was fighting with arshi over her rights...i don't get it...ho kya rah h isko ? smiley11smiley5smiley36
Sama16 thumbnail

LOL haan bhai, Ani toh bas BYSTANDER hai na rishte mein....sab Jhanak hi decide karegi ki kab pati maanna hai, kab shaadi nakli hai, kab mann se rishta maan liya, kab mood ke hisaab se rishta khatam kar diya....nice smiley32

THIS ^ Patiently waiting for Ani to wake up and actually make a move and not be a silent baby this time....I hope he makes some things clear atleast and not just sit there and go "Jhanak meri nahi hogi, toh Arshi hi sahi" I just can't with this attitude of his....

Like does he not know staying single is also an option?

MJ_1009 thumbnail

who's writing jhanak's dialogues, man? whats going on?

Confuson GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

AreYaar thumbnail

I mean at least that would do something to the duniya ke saamne bhi J is the wife and Arshi would at least take one step back and Srishti would take 2 evil steps forward ._.

At this point even aapna dogla Ani can be trusted but J - can't be trusted so you maybe onto something :')

Jhanak se bada dogla koi nahin hai is show mein....lol Ani is a babe in the woods compared to her doglapanti smiley36

Arshi is only able to keep calling herself the wife because all these people want to keep treating an incomplete shaadi as valid...lol pehle Jhanak kept harping on her shaadi as "nakli shaadi" but the new catchphrase seems to be "mann se pati patni"....Runak are not interested in treating their shaadi as valid in anyways....humesha semantics hi use karenge....ab mann ka rishta bol denge it seems...lol even if Ani puts sindoor on her, she will find a way to say ki hum saath nahin reh sakte, main alag raaste pe chalungi but sindoor lagaati rahungi, don't worrysmiley39smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 5 hours ago
Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

who's writing jhanak's dialogues, man? whats going on?

Confuson GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I think "KAJOL" because J and Kajol say things that make me go ????? πŸ˜ƒ ??????

Edited by Sama16 - 5 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

THIS ^ Patiently waiting for Ani to wake up and actually make a move and not be a silent baby this time....I hope he makes some things clear atleast and not just sit there and go "Jhanak meri nahi hogi, toh Arshi hi sahi" I just can't with this attitude of his....

Like does he not know staying single is also an option?

Only reason Ani ever remains silent is cuz Jhanak HURTS him each time by talking about leaving him.....how can she not understand this simple fact even after witnessing his heart attack and knowing very well what caused it? Can't she shut her pie hole for once about always talking about leaving him? smiley39

What does Ani need to make clear? Jhanak can already see that Ani doesn't want to stay with Arshi...she said it all clear cut today ki koi pyar nahin hai between Ani-Arshi....still Jhanak herself wants to keep walking away from Ani....so what is he supposed to think then? Why does she keep giving him false hope by showering so much affection on him in the hospital ki yahin hoon aapke paas only to walk away the next instant? Such BS.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

I think "KAJOL" because J and Kajol say things that make me go ????? πŸ˜ƒ ??????

muje lga mandir jaakr maata raani isko thodi satbudhi dengi. aj saara kiye karae pr paani ferdia.πŸ«—πŸ«—πŸ«—