Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

The ad agency whom they worked with and met for the first time contacted J and Adi to work with them again. Adi is telling J kolkata is not Ani's personal property bla bla.

One thing pissed me off SO MUCH TODAY. Adi told J "tum jaisi bewakoof ladkiyan pyaar karte rehte hain hamesha and something along this line and said main nahi bol raha hoon ki iss bewakoofi se niklo" and J was physically uncomfortable after hearing it, so was I....

that was too much. as if entire kolkata is after her that she wants to reject going to kolkata just because anirudh lives there. so much for impracticality.
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

AK just needs to shut up....smiley36

Aur Kya Kiya Jhanak ne physically uncomfortable hone ke Baad.....

Did she push AK away? Did she do anything to show AK his place?...Did she draw the line as now they are friends???

No, he asked how is your health, she said aapne itne acche se khayal rakka meri :)

J volunteering to be a puppy in front of AK and a tigress in front of AB :')

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

that was too much. as if entire kolkata is after her that she wants to reject going to kolkata just because anirudh lives there. so much for impracticality.

Almost like Kolkata Airport starts where the plane lands and ends at BH....

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Almost like Kolkata Airport starts where the plane lands and ends at BH....

yeah, as if anirudh or kolkata jaise phoolon ki mala leke khade h for her or something. smiley11
Edited by MJ_1009 - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I honestly think, she won't make a move till she thinks

A) Arshi is just evil

B) Arshi-Ani broke up

Given they are sisters, it's just a really tricky path to follow no matter what your heart wants....Not forgetting the fact that Leena has to drag the story till eternity...

I am surprised Leena hasn't gone the memory loss path yet. Prolly a day after RuNak union Ani will loose his memory and forget J and think Arshi is his wife :) Because Arshi has to stay relevant in the show no matter how......

I don't care about what move she wants to make.....nothing justifies her doing this doglapanti with Ani. She can straightforward tell him that she won't accept him cuz of Arshi instead of talking all this crap constantly scapegoating him in front of everyone as a cheater while trying to paint herself innocent....she is an equal participant in whatever "cheating" she deems this to be her per conveniently flipping "morals"....lol

There is no such thing as a Runak union in this show....lol literally a day after confessing in the hospital, that was invalidated so what would a union even look like now? Confessions and acceptance don't mean anything in this story....the leads easily flip on their words and no one holds them accountable...lol ....but yeah no doubt memory loss trope will also be used at some point.

Sama16 thumbnail

Also off topic, Krush recently got a trim, this trim is for healthy growth I am guessing cuz does not look good at all lmao, he looks good with the thick beard only!

He had this beard and shorter hair when the show initially started, Kashmir days basically. But that was defo not a cool look imo! Long back brushed hair and thick beard makes sirji, sirji 😳

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't care about what move she wants to make.....nothing justifies her doing this doglapanti with Ani. She can straightforward tell him that she won't accept him cuz of Arshi instead of talking all this crap constantly scapegoating him in front of everyone as a cheater while trying to paint herself innocent....she is an equal participant in whatever "cheating" she deems this to be her per conveniently flipping "morals"....lol

There is no such thing as a Runak union in this show....lol literally a day after confessing in the hospital, that was invalidated so what would a union even look like now? Confessions and acceptance don't mean anything in this story....the leads easily flip on their words and no one holds them accountable...lol ....but yeah no doubt memory loss trope will also be used at some point.

Agreed, they are both somewhat into doglapanti, Arshi is the only one who always speaks the truth lmao!

I feel like the show would be much much different had Ani not been taken from day 1, like this show never gave us the first realization of love between ML-FL, the good feeling, the missing each other, the questioning themselves why they feel the way they do. We never got any of those early stage emotions as the ML was always taken and FL a victim of everything. PL is so so unnecessary but will always have to be relevant so it's gonna glorify cheating either way.

Without all those good pre-lfalling in ove scenes, FL gets pregnant? How is FL getting pregnant or has chances of getting pregnant before even confessing to ML. Then classic ML rejects....Then confesses out of no where and now leaving the country like what even is this?

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No, he asked how is your health, she said aapne itne acche se khayal rakka meri :)

J volunteering to be a puppy in front of AK and a tigress in front of AB :')

See this.....

Remember how she shouted saying how she is feeling uncomfortable around Aniruddh....." Aap me aur Tejas me koi fark nahi hai"smiley36...

And now when AK is obviously crossing the boundary... saying stuffs that he has no business in, behaving as if he owns her...

Why is Jhanak not showing him his place??

Abb toh woh uska Sabse accha dost hai....

If there is anyone who can make AK stop,it's Jhanak only.... Otherwise the amount of access Jhanak herself has given him,he is not gonna stop

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Agreed, they are both somewhat into doglapanti, Arshi is the only one who always speaks the truth lmao!

I feel like the show would be much much different had Ani not been taken from day 1, like this show never gave us the first realization of love between ML-FL, the good feeling, the missing each other, the questioning themselves why they feel the way they do. We never got any of those early stage emotions as the ML was always taken and FL a victim of everything. PL is so so unnecessary but will always have to be relevant so it's gonna glorify cheating either way.

Without all those good pre-lfalling in ove scenes, FL gets pregnant? How is FL getting pregnant or has chances of getting pregnant before even confessing to ML. Then classic ML rejects....Then confesses out of no where and now leaving the country like what even is this?

The things you are describing happen in a typical show....Jhanak is anything but a typical showsmiley36

The only constant in this show is leads saying and doing outrageous things and walking 10 steps back after walking one step forward....that is all that plays out on a loop....this isn't really a love story in so much as a story about perception conflicts.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Obviously not....AK toh DEVTA hai uski life ka absmiley36

Matlab itna kya ho Gaya ....With Aniruddh toh she never stops taunting and "showing him mirror" ke Naam pe mirror mar deti hai uske muh pe.... bruising him...

Toh yaha kya hua.....smiley36....why can't she just tell him once that it's personal matter....