Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Given how Arshi pushed her, it's clear she did that so she goes in, instead of Jhanak. I think Ani's health will fully decline when Arshi will go in. Then Jhanak will go in to stabilize things...

Congratulations! Your prediction was bang on! smiley36.....the makers changed the precap on TV and Didi did indeed storm into Ani's room to question him why Jhanak is here....the doctors then got her thrown out and brought Jhanak into the room to meet Ani instead smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1842993463253704730

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Congratulations! Your prediction was bang on! smiley36.....the makers changed the precap on TV and Didi did indeed storm into Ani's room to question him why Jhanak is here....the doctors then got her thrown out and brought Jhanak into the room to meet Ani instead smiley37smiley37

Hum bhi kaam nahi, 300 episodes se Leena Di ke saath hain, kuch kuch hum bhi samajhte hain na πŸ˜›

BUT I did not predict Arshi to go as low, I only thought she would want to go in because Ani asked to see his wife so she would want to do some HUQ jamaofy, BUT ASKING THAT MAN WHY JHANAK IS THERE IN THAT STATE was beyond anyone's imagination, like that's just criminal- STRAIGHT TO JAIL 😡 😡 😡

Like.....let him breathe didi plz...Go ask AK why J is here since they "live together" as per you and your MOM ._.

Edited by Sama16 - 5 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Hum bhi kaam nahi, 300 episodes se Leena Di ke saath hain, kuch kuch hum bhi samajhte hain na πŸ˜›

BUT I did not predict Arshi to go as low, I only thought she would want to go in because Ani asked to see his wife, BUT ASKING THAT MAN WHY JHANAK IS THERE IN THAT STATE was beyond anyone's imagination 😡 😡 😡

Like.....let him breathe didi plz...Go ask AK why J is here ._.

LOL yeah I guess none of us could have fathomed that Didi would fall THIS low that she's literally asking a barely alive Ani ki Jhanak yahaan kyun hai smiley39smiley37

I'm really enjoying that everyone in the hospital is getting evidence of the fact that Arshi is LITERALLY harmful to Ani's health and doesn't care one bit about him....the doctors saw it straight up and shooed her off...lol and Jhanak is the one who stabilized his condition with the flower.

Now I guess Didi will try to stop Jhanak from seeing Ani after the surgery again so again they will drag the suspense for a bit about whether J will be able to reach him when he opens his eyes.....but I feel Jhanak will manage to get to him somehow again and Didi ki phir se beizzati hogismiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

Jhanak is no less. She too went on self destruction mode for sirjee & gave him longing looks expecting sirjee only to change her fate. Only difference is Ani controlled her with his Words, Jhanak controlled him with her Silence.

Ani behoshi mein ILU bola & when J came for claiming baby rights, I hate U bolke usko Tummy Tumor de diya. Jhanak behoshi mein ILU bolke, hosh aane ke baad same I hate U bola aur Ani ko Heart attack de diya.

Yeh dono sach mein muh bole siblings lagte hain, woh bhi Twinssmiley37smiley37 (tagging the one who came up with this ideasmiley36)

🀣🀣🀣🀣.... Hai na ... Muh bole Bhai behan.... Jo ek bolta hai to dusara wohi baad mai karta hai...

Abhi recently Maine wo mandir ka same sequence dekha like in Mumbai here in cal.. dono ke dono Panditji se bol chali kar rahe the...smiley36

Aur dono sab ke samane pati r panti accept karenge but ek dusre se dur rehne ge smiley37

Wo kya bolte hai in Romantically... Twins flames...smiley36 ye maine aaj suna hai... Waise ye twins flames kisne suna hai kya ???

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

bahaha, arshi is so obsessed with jhanak that even the doctor booted her out of the roomsmiley37smiley37smiley37bose family se zyada toh medical staff ko brains h..smiley37
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

BUT I did not predict Arshi to go as low, I only thought she would want to go in because Ani asked to see his wife so she would want to do some HUQ jamaofy, BUT ASKING THAT MAN WHY JHANAK IS THERE IN THAT STATE was beyond anyone's imagination, like that's just criminal- STRAIGHT TO JAIL 😡 😡 😡

Like.....let him breathe didi plz...Go ask AK why J is here since they "live together" as per you and your MOM ._.

lol, she's too obsessed with jhanaksmiley37smiley37first in disbelief over ani's heart attack and then jhanak's presence...disbelief ki b dhajiyaan udadiyasmiley37smiley37
Edited by MJ_1009 - 5 hours ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gajab bezatti of didi .... Isko sidha haath ko leke bahar nikla... Bada mazaa aaya smiley37

https://tenor.com/view/ekdum-inhone-waqt-badal-diya-gif-23764956Text

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

bahaha, arshi is so obsessed with jhanak that even the doctor booted her out of the roomsmiley37smiley37smiley37bose family se zyada toh medical staff ko brains h..smiley37

Tanuja was trying to call Jhanak mentally unstable but Didi is proving to everyone who the actual mentally unstable one is smiley36

This is all about competing with Jhanak....Arshi doesn't give a damn about Ani..this is why her only questions to him always are about Jhanak this, Jhanak that....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Gajab bezatti of didi .... Isko sidha haath ko leke bahar nikla... Bada mazaa aaya smiley37

https://tenor.com/view/ekdum-inhone-waqt-badal-diya-gif-23764956Text

I can't wait to see what she goes out and tells MOMMM about isko bahar kyun nikaala Ani ke room sesmiley37

Dono maa-beti will start screaming about taking legal action against the hospital too, I'm sure smiley37.....Full circus lagne wala haismiley36

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

Show ke medical staff bhi kuch zyada hi humdaardi dikhate hain aapni bereham Jhanak ko, Kaun si doctor bahar car taak aati hain to drop a patient off? Jhanak ki Mumbai wali ayi thi πŸ˜›

Yeh Kolkata Doctor Ani ke saath London taak jaata, πŸ‘ assuming Arshi didi's ABROAD jaaneki jaap will start after Ani heals..

Edited by Sama16 - an hour ago