Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Few other notable things in the epi today:

1) Jethu was shown quite strong today in replying back to evil gang....he blasted Bips for talking crap in the first scene and firmly told off Shubho that we are also Ani's family and we won't let you ruin his life. Then later on he strongly supported Jhanak when Shubho was trying to accuse her that she is responsible for Ani being in the hospital....Jethu was like PROVE karke dikhaao if she is....lol

2) Good gang is all witnessing Jhanak ka fierce patni avatar so that will likely give them more himmat to support her going forward alsosmiley36

3) AK straight up LIED today changing the whole narrative of what he actually did in the Mumbai hospital smiley36.....Bose fam ke saamne he's claiming that he realized God has made Runak for each other when he saw the miracle of how Ani's flower brought J back to life....lol but I very well remember what all nonsense AK continued to say to Ani even after he saw Jhanak waking up with the flower, Runak saying ILU to each other....even after that, AK tried to stop Ani from going to Jhanak and said so much nonsense to him about how he is responsible for ruining J's life, that he has come here to do ayyashi blah blah.....wohi AK aaj saint act kar raha hai that he realized Runak were made for each other from that moment only smiley36

Anyways AK self whitewashing himself aside, achha hua he told Bose fam that their son did pooja for his Jhanak Rani and brought her back to lifesmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 2 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I think arshi is stopping to Jhanak for a meeting to ani

This scene seems to be after Jhanak already put the flower next to Ani and came out of his room....then Arshi probably arrived in the hospital and evil Bose fam gave her an update of what all Jhanak is doing toh Didi must have stormed over in anger to attack Jhanak. And it sounds like Jhanak use suna rahi hai about how Didi abandoned Ani during his heart attack...lol

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Uff completely agree βœ…

Five wordssmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

But if Arshi n shrishti wanted they could have shown a helping hand to J so that they are in her good books n J would be devoted to them....like I feel Vinayak has some history like Shrishti feels like Vinayak cheated her with J mom so she hates her else why so much hate

Arshi/Srishti are beyond caring about putting on a fake good face in front of Jhanak right now.....their hate for her is too big and obvious and they don't feel the need to hide it because they think they have too much power and influence and can always get their way.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

You are asking why does Arshi hate J?

But first answer why Bips hates J? Her hate is so ridiculous.

Bips worships money and hates any gareeb people to start with....so Jhanak's gareebi instantly generates hate from Bips

Secondly, Jhanak is beautiful and talented....that's enough for Bips to go overboard in jealousy smiley36

Thirdly, it's an influence game....Bips resents that Jhanak empowers the weak people in Bose fam to speak up and then there's the amount of influence she exerts on Ani....Bips was one of the earliest people to notice that a new Ani emerges around Jhanak who doesn't just amiably go along with his family ke orders of Arshi ki bhakti karte raho smiley36.....

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago
this was expected but had low hopes.smiley36so she yelled at arshi before bipasha and hubby cut in? smiley36so she first yells than get tripped?
Edited by MJ_1009 - an hour ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This scene seems to be after Jhanak already put the flower next to Ani and came out of his room....then Arshi probably arrived in the hospital and evil Bose fam gave her an update of what all Jhanak is doing toh Didi must have stormed over in anger to attack Jhanak. And it sounds like Jhanak use suna rahi hai about how Didi abandoned Ani during his heart attack...lol

so arshi tripped jhanak after the argument? or vefore?
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Arshi-Srishti are taking so long to get to the hospital because they STILL aren't believing that Ani really had a heart attacksmiley37....Bips mentioned in the opening scene that she called Arshi but Arshi still doesn't believe hersmiley36

I think Jhanak will now realize the consequences of letting go of her haq so that other people can start making claims on it.....lol.....today in the last scene, that random nurse was pointing out to Jhanak ki Ani ki wife toh koi aur hai na? LOL toh Jhanak then gave her an angry look ki jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahin woh sach hosmiley36.....but Jhanak Rani, when Ani tried to tell you the same ki what you see about him claiming Arshi is his wife is not necessarily the truth, then toh you smack him down nasmiley36....so why blame the outside world for doing the same? smiley17smiley36

Both Ani and Jhanak have to face the consequences of constantly labeling Arshi as Ani's wifesmiley36.....itni der tak apni sacchi shaadi ko jhoot bola hai toh obviously world will be like ab kahaan se husband-wife ban gaye tum dono? smiley36 Asli battle toh will begin then only when Jhanak stands her ground as Ani's wife and fights for the rights she has ceded to Arshi needlessly for so long.

Evil gang is gloating that Arshi aa jaayegi toh Jhanak will have no standing to claim herself as Ani's wife.....lol toh dekhte hain Jhanak Arshi didi ko kya jawaab deti hai to give her a reality check of actually shaadi kiski hui haismiley36.....hospital staff ko full on popcorn drama dekhne ko mil raha hai ekdumsmiley36

Jhanak will finally able to realise how far Ani went to save his relationship with her , fought with his family, ignored his own fiance, made sure she is PROTECTED .....jhanak always questioned his intensions. why he want her to stay , why he enjoy his family belittling her ? .....when in reality he just wanted to protect her. He had his reasons ....Tejas, her being so young with no family to look after her . But jhanak always downplayed his concerns ki Taras dikha rahe hai , ehsaan jata rahe hai blaa bla bla. Even when he told her he loved her . He did so many stupid shit but atleast he fought for her ....but all she did was question everything ....cause didi bhakti karni thi.

How does it feel now jhanak ? .....how does it made you feel when no one was there for Ani? When no one was there to even ask him if he's OK? .....his own mother was busy in doing bahu bhakti that she wasn't even able to see that he's hurting .....not just emotionally but physically too.

Why are you running around and fighting with everyone who is responsible for Ani's condition? How you are going to feel if Ani will tell you after waking up ki let my family kill me peacefully you please mind your own business smiley37smiley37 .....ehsaan / taras matt dikhaao smiley37smiley37

.Because I remember she used to tell him these exact lines .....

Such kahu toh I'll be shocked if she actually stay and fight for Ani .....vishwas nahi hoga mujhe smiley37smiley37.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

so arshi tripped jhanak after the argument? or vefore?

I think after the argument....because Jhanak fainted when she hit her head na....so I doubt she will get up immediately after that and argue with Didismiley36.....the argument happened before Arshi pushed her and Jhanak hit her head.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi n shrishti if wanted they could have shown a helping hand to J so that they are in her good books n J would be devoted to them....like I feel Vinayak has some history like Shrishti feels like Vinayak cheated her with J mom so she hates her else why so much hate

@bold Pooja your post copying here as IF didnt allow me to quote your post.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yes, they could have helped her and that was what Anirudh thought when he brought Jhanak to Kolkata after their circumstantial marriage....

But when he reached Kolkata Arshi behaved difference from his expectations and that is when everything collapsed for him.

There is some story for Urvashi, Shristi, Brij Bhusan and Vinayak which the makers hinted many times with the conversation between Shristi, Vinayak and Arshi..

May be they will focus it when needed

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 57 minutes ago