Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

When dadubhai was talking about paap, anyay, gunaah etc etc, I thought along with Shubho's bad deeds, he was also referring to the sin of making J go through regressive rituals like sindoor mitana and shakha pola breaking..but it seems none of the BH members (except a few) consider it a sin to destroy suhaag ki nishani...still they are calling Arshi the wife...without completion of rituals...I really hope makers bring the legal drama after the hospital track to allow the court to clearly throw the fact of Anishit living in together and no marriage existed between them on BH wasis as well as on maa, beti's faces..

Edited by Dibya_C - 11 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Personally I get goosebumps whenever I hear this song and that too during Navrathri. Hiba has done a good job going by the clips. Not sure how it is going to play in the episode. But all these will be impactful when Janak stands her wife position once Ani wakes up and most importantly Ani needs to stay in clear words to his family that he loves Janak and he considers her his wife. Otherwise all this will become pure gimmicks which doesn’t bring any progress in the story.

Exactly..fir se wohi rejection ka repeated drama nahi hona chahiye...

Somehow, I am feeling this time makers want to place J as the bahu in the BH household...isi liye they are showing the family members atleast trying to talk and think about Arshi's non-suitability as a life partner in Anirudh's life..

As I mentioned earlier also...Runak has to happen through family approval ..only love confession will not legitimise their union ..this time makers are showing some path clearance towards achievement of this goal..

Edited by Dibya_C - 11 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Exactly..fir se wohi rejection ka repeated drama nahi hona chahiye...

Somehow, I am feeling this time makers want to place J as the bahu in the BH household...isi liye they are showing the family members atleast trying to talk and think about Arshi's non-suitability as a life partner in Anirudh's life..

As I mentioned earlier also...Runak has to happen through family approval ..only love confession will not legitimise their union ..this time makers are showing some path clearance towards achievement of this goal..

Yep this time Runak needs to be together against the evils this time. They need to declare themselves as pati patni to the entire world. They need to go together and offer prayers in the temple. Not sure how the agreement which Ani signed is going to play here. Expecting too much positivity is also making me worried as I will be heavily disappointed.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Personally I get goosebumps whenever I hear this song and that too during Navrathri. Hiba has done a good job going by the clips. Not sure how it is going to play in the episode. But all these will be impactful when Janak stands her wife position once Ani wakes up and most importantly Ani needs to stay in clear words to his family that he loves Janak and he considers her his wife. Otherwise all this will become pure gimmicks which doesn’t bring any progress in the story.

its a common song during navratri season thus it has its own charm. lets see how it is actually executed tbh.
tellyme thumbnail

exactly.. even my mind is stuck on where it will go once Ani comes in full sense. Now they need to fight this together.. 🀞
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

exactly.. even my mind is stuck on where it will go once Ani comes in full sense. Now they need to fight this together.. 🀞

Yep same here. Five words.

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Okay today's pre-cap absolutely killed me.....JHANAK NEEDS TO STOP FAINTING guys Arshi pushed her, she FAINTED AGAIN wtf? Ani asked to see her and right after Arshi pushes her so she can't go to him....

When someone pushes you, you get hurt, you faint? The most dramatic fall she had, looked like she hit herself to the table and fainted, how many times is she fainting/day? -______-

After she pushed her Srishti says "good job Arshi" :)

Edited by Sama16 - 5 hours ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! Shristi ruined her daughter!

I just hope aeshi doesn't go when doctors tell he is calling his wife smiley11

I hope everyone knows he is asking for jhanak and not half not wife.

Originally posted by: Sama16

Okay today's pre-cap absolutely killed me.....JHANAK NEEDS TO STOP FAINTING guys Arshi pushed her, she FAINTED AGAIN wtf? Ani asked to see her and right after Arshi pushes her so she can't go to him....

When someone pushes you, you get hurt, you faint? The most dramatic fall she had, looked like she hit herself to the table and fainted, how many times is she fainting/day? -______-

After she pushed her Srishti says "good job Arshi" :)

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

OMG! Shristi ruined her daughter!

I just hope aeshi doesn't go when doctors tell he is calling his wife smiley11

I hope everyone knows he is asking for jhanak and not half not wife.

Given how Arshi pushed her, it's clear she did that so she goes in, instead of Jhanak. I think Ani's health will fully decline when Arshi will go in. Then Jhanak will go in to stabilize things...

Sama16 thumbnail

So J said something weird today which does not make sense but I guess this is the pattern from RuNak

She said "Agar Sirji theek hain, aur main unse door rahoon yeh mujhe manzoor hain, lekin agar meri paati beemar hain toh woh mere hain" okayy Dr. Raina please explain further what you mean? :)

So you only want your love when he's dying and not when he is well :')

Also loving Adi last few epis, he has finally found a place in my heart, he is sensible now. All his words were great today. He has accepted RuNak fully!

No Arshi-Srishti in today's epi!

Edited by Sama16 - 5 hours ago