Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Looks like Jhanak will bring the flower and Ani's health will improve enough for doctors to start the surgery. It's doubtful that he will wake up before the surgery so most likely, the flower sequence will happen first while he will still be unconscious and then Jhanak will come out of his room so that doctors can do the surgery.

While surgery happens, rest of the evil gang can continue their drama outside the OTsmiley36....maybe that's why Jhanak is standing a bit far away cuz surgery is going on. Then yeah after the surgery, most likely Ani will wake up and call for Jhanak as his wife smiley36.....they have shot a lot for hospital drama so this will easily go on for another couple of episodes it seems smiley36

What do you think how the story is going to proceed now?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What do you think how the story is going to proceed now?

Can't say anything much until we see where things stand after Ani wakes upsmiley36....

The family and Arshi/Srishti will definitely try to dominate Ani as usual so it depends on what state he is in when he wakes up and if Jhanak is determined to take charge and stay with him.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Can't say anything much until we see where things stand after Ani wakes upsmiley36....

The family and Arshi/Srishti will definitely try to dominate Ani as usual so it depends on what state he is in when he wakes up and if Jhanak is determined to take charge and stay with him.

Yes what stand Ani is going to take is very important now and what is the state he will be psot surgery. I happened to gain some hope in the story now and I feel the story has picked some momentum. Hope and wish the makers keep up the momentum and give some positivity in the story.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Very rightly said. What is going to be the outcome of the track is we need to wait and watch.

I have zero guessessmiley1......since fire accident track, its all unpredictable. And this week Jhanak trp too fell by 0.1, dropping to 3rd position. Big Boss is also starting, at 10pm slot, so its tough competition now.....

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: parna21

Ashu, ur abstract is funnier than episode itselfsmiley36

thanks Arna smiley9smiley36 cause nothing was there more then what I mentioned πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

I have zero guessessmiley1......since fire accident track, its all unpredictable. And this week Jhanak trp too fell by 0.1, dropping to 3rd position. Big Boss is also starting, at 10pm slot, so its tough competition now.....

Last week trp got decreased? Which episodes actually got less trp, Any idea?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I on the contrary actually loved that "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence,I understand that perspective might differ but... I loved how they were so thoughtful in thinking of recreating those Kashmir moments with present day Aniruddh and Jhanak...As if Jhanak in her mind is traveling with Aniruddh down the memory lane.. reliving those moments...and the fact that reliving the wedding in front of her eyes, brought a smile on her face...it means a lot...

And I look at the Jhanak Bose more as her embracing the "Bose" identity that she always considered herself as...I don't know for how many days or months now...She in her heart considered Ani as her " pati" so in that way she was "Bose" since a long time..and now she openly embraced it....Her identity was not her "Raina" surname..her identity was who she was..."Jhanak" the gift of dance that she received from her mother...and it will stay with her always...

Jhanak finally being able to own the biggeest truth of her heart without any fear, skepticism..or any passive agression but only with pure love and honesty..is a biggg character growth for me....

And yes...BH evil gang will be cruel on her...but the thing is they always were cruel...but this time the difference would be Jhanak's priority..Only Aniruddh will matter to her..not these people and their nonsense..Once you accept and embrace your truth..then it empowers you to another extent..So this Jhanak is much stronger than the earlier one....who would fight for her love and Aniruddh as well....

And even if Jhanak is changing her surname to Bose...as long as she is doing it by her choice without any pressure from anyone... it's empowerment according to me.....and even if she loses her identity.anyday....as you said, Aniruddh even in her unconsciousness is murmuring.." Jhanak Raina" which indicates that Aniruddh will never let go of the core of Jhanak whom he fell in love with.. neither will he let Jhanak forget it.....

So I liked that part actually....smiley27

Your positivity β£οΈπŸ’•

words words words

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAwJQIBuwy8/?igsh=MXc5NWpjeHExMTRodw== it’s looking like a comedy show now. What kind of dance is this . Hiba looks totally uncomfortable in this type of steps.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAwJQIBuwy8/?igsh=MXc5NWpjeHExMTRodw== it’s looking like a comedy show now. What kind of dance is this . Hiba looks totally uncomfortable in this type of steps.

Baas...kuchh nahi...navratri celebration complete with one weird dance sequence 🀣

I simply hope after making her perform multiple dances in a single hospital track, unlike Mumbai dance competition track, makers will give some positive outcome for Runak..

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Personally I get goosebumps whenever I hear this song and that too during Navrathri. Hiba has done a good job going by the clips. Not sure how it is going to play in the episode. But all these will be impactful when Janak stands her wife position once Ani wakes up and most importantly Ani needs to stay in clear words to his family that he loves Janak and he considers her his wife. Otherwise all this will become pure gimmicks which doesn’t bring any progress in the story.