Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I totally agree with you.....the flashbacks of Runak ka relationship building in Kashmir were very nicely executed smiley32.....the creative thought behind that is worth applauding that they wanted to show Jhanak reminiscing how it all started and this long journey she's had with Ani....how they met and how that emotional attachment build up....it was a good reminder for the audience also and a welcome reprieve from Runak just wallowing in negativity for so long.....these flashbacks were a reminder of the happy/loving moments they've shared and then Jhanak also sort of recapping their entire journey from the time he brought her to Kolkata all the way until she saw him having the heart attack in the dhaaba.....it felt like she is remembering everything in preparation for her next phase in the journey with Ani.

The recreation of the Kashmir mandir shaadi was nicely done too and for once Jhanak was smiling remembering it rather than making a frowning face smiley36

Yes....so so beautiful....smiley27

Aniruddh appearing first in front of Jhanak... Jhanak started dancing completely immersing herself in his love...

Then went down the memory lane along with Aniruddh...by reliving those memories with their present selves again..and realising how things have changed...

Their first meeting..when Jhanak and Ani were arguing and Jhanak got irritated...and the special wedding in Kashmir..when there was no positive feeling attached...only guilt, anxiousness and disappointment was there..now reliving these two instances has brought such a beautiful smile on her face...

Then flashback of RuNak relationship journey... beginning from their free flowing friendship to the birthday...to Aniruddh saying"I love you"...and now being admitted in hospital....

I think these moments gave Jhanak the belief that they have wasted so much time...So many things have gone up & down..but still the reality is he closed his eyes in her lap and she is here to pray for him...So no more wasting of time...She got ready to embrace the biggeest truth of her heart i e her being"Jhanak Bose" ....

So creative of makers ..smiley32

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would LOVE it if Jhanak's lame movie with AK gets shelved smiley36

If an 11 ad contract can randomly go poof for Jhanak to run off to Mumbai and now suddenly get resurrected for her to return to Kolkata, then I'm sure she can randomly find another movie to shoot in the future whenever she leaves Ani yet again smiley36

But right now she has to decide what's more important....her pati Ani dying without her or shooting a random movie with "saccha dost"smiley36....such a tough choice you seesmiley36

I'm pretty sure though that Ani will be the one pushing her to return to work the moment he gets better smiley36

Bold: we are already prepared for that AY .....the only good thing about the previous show trauma .....ab kisi chiz ka Asar hi nahi hota smiley37smiley37.

Just hope the makers give us few more beautiful scenes so that we can enjoy those during the next separation/film shooting/nayi udaan/etc tracks smiley37smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Overall an unnecessarily stretched filler episode.. Ani's parents are seriously made of some other worldly stuff!!they are still arguing with Chhoton who brought their son for timely treatment..

I am expecting another inclusion in the list of J supporters in BH soon, i.e., Thammi..I think she will understand that J is the true choice of Ani as his life partner and she is a better partner than Arshi for him..

Bodoma staying at home and blabbering was only to make sure that she infuses in Thammi and Dadubhai's mind that Arshi is not the right choice for Ani.. otherwise, logically the level of closeness Ani shared with Bodoma, she should have been in hospital to support him in such a tough time..

Most irritating was J..melodramatic...and we already have such beautiful OG FBs...half baked, badly edited FBs were not necessary at all..the pati she is screaming about now...that pati wanted her to be independent and build her own identity..and what she is doing...just listening to one word from Pandit, removing her maiden name completely..it should have been Jhanak Raina Bose..not Jhanak Bose..even in unconsciousness, Ani is addressing his wife as Jhanak Raina...aur idhar madam apna Jo bhi identity bana tha sab kho ke baith gayi...I am sure in the name of caring for Ani, she will tolerate BH nonsense treatment of her as a maid again..disgusting..but I guess most audience of the show don't care about women empowerment as such...all they want is women talking big big stuffs when family and husband insult them and once family and husband accept them or are in danger, they conveniently forget about empowerment and go back to being sati savitri bahu...

I also hope tomorrow Srishti Arshi will be seen in episode and Ani will finally utter the magical words...it's increasingly becoming boring with such ott drama, bad acting and worse editing and direction..

I on the contrary actually loved that "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence,I understand that perspective might differ but... I loved how they were so thoughtful in thinking of recreating those Kashmir moments with present day Aniruddh and Jhanak...As if Jhanak in her mind is traveling with Aniruddh down the memory lane.. reliving those moments...and the fact that reliving the wedding in front of her eyes, brought a smile on her face...it means a lot...

And I look at the Jhanak Bose more as her embracing the "Bose" identity that she always considered herself as...I don't know for how many days or months now...She in her heart considered Ani as her " pati" so in that way she was "Bose" since a long time..and now she openly embraced it....Her identity was not her "Raina" surname..her identity was who she was..."Jhanak" the gift of dance that she received from her mother...and it will stay with her always...

Jhanak finally being able to own the biggeest truth of her heart without any fear, skepticism..or any passive agression but only with pure love and honesty..is a biggg character growth for me....

And yes...BH evil gang will be cruel on her...but the thing is they always were cruel...but this time the difference would be Jhanak's priority..Only Aniruddh will matter to her..not these people and their nonsense..Once you accept and embrace your truth..then it empowers you to another extent..So this Jhanak is much stronger than the earlier one....who would fight for her love and Aniruddh as well....

And even if Jhanak is changing her surname to Bose...as long as she is doing it by her choice without any pressure from anyone... it's empowerment according to me.....and even if she loses her identity.anyday....as you said, Aniruddh even in her unconsciousness is murmuring.." Jhanak Raina" which indicates that Aniruddh will never let go of the core of Jhanak whom he fell in love with.. neither will he let Jhanak forget it.....

So I liked that part actually....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 14 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes....so so beautiful....smiley27

Aniruddh appearing first in front of Jhanak... Jhanak started dancing completely immersing herself in his love...

Then went down the memory lane along with Aniruddh...by reliving those memories with their present selves again..and realising how things have changed...

Their first meeting..when Jhanak and Ani were arguing and Jhanak got irritated...and the special wedding in Kashmir..when there was no positive feeling attached...only guilt, anxiousness and disappointment was there..now reliving these two instances has brought such a beautiful smile on her face...

Then flashback of RuNak relationship journey... beginning from their free flowing friendship to the birthday...to Aniruddh saying"I love you"...and now being admitted in hospital....

I think these moments gave Jhanak the belief that they have wasted so much time...So many things have gone up & down..but still the reality is he closed his eyes in her lap and she is here to pray for him...So no more wasting of time...She got ready to embrace the biggeest truth of her heart i e her being"Jhanak Bose" ....

So creative of makers ..smiley32

Beautifully written. It is not actually they wasted their time. It is this journey of traveling ups and downs together, being there for each other made their relationship strong, soulful and beautiful irrespective of lot of mistakes done by both of them.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

If an 11 ad contract can randomly go poof for Jhanak to run off to Mumbai and now suddenly get resurrected for her to return to Kolkata, then I'm sure she can randomly find another movie to shoot in the future whenever she leaves Ani yet again smiley36

But right now she has to decide what's more important....her pati Ani dying without her or shooting a random movie with "saccha dost"smiley36....such a tough choice you seesmiley36

I'm pretty sure though that Ani will be the one pushing her to return to work the moment he gets better smiley36

Kiss mahaan atma ne iss movie ka Naam Rakha tha....pyaar ek tarfa....

Abb lagta hai ye movie bhi AK ki pyaar ki tarah adhoora reh jayega....smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i would to see if the producer of the movie says due to budget cuts, the filming has been discontinued..smiley36right now, like you mentioned, she needs to choose what needs to be prioritized ...

if you think ani will ask her to resume her work, do you think there is a chance that he'll question her k she's the one who rejected his love after her surgical procedure, then why was she so restless upon ani's current state after he gets better? would she flip there too?

Edited by MJ_1009 - 14 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Looks like Jhanak ka Durga maa roop already phuss ho gaya and Arshi/Srishti Hukum chala rahe hain hospital mein phir se πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦.why is she standing so far back with the rest of the good gang?

https://x.com/sakshigoya88401/status/1842594672222597467?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I on the contrary actually loved that "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence,I understand that perspective might differ but... I loved how they were so thoughtful in thinking of recreating those Kashmir moments with present day Aniruddh and Jhanak...As if Jhanak in her mind is traveling with Aniruddh down the memory lane.. reliving those moments...and the fact that reliving the wedding in front of her eyes, brought a smile on her face...it means a lot...

And I look at the Jhanak Bose more as her embracing the "Bose" identity that she always considered herself as...I don't know for how many days or months now...She in her heart considered Ani as her " pati" so in that way she was "Bose" since a long time..and now she openly embraced it....Her identity was not her "Raina" surname..her identity was who she was..."Jhanak" the gift of dance that she received from her mother...and it will stay with her always...

Jhanak finally being able to own the biggeest truth of her heart without any fear, skepticism..or any passive agression but only with pure love and honesty..is a biggg character growth for me....

And yes...BH evil gang will be cruel on her...but the thing is they always were cruel...but this time the difference would be Jhanak's priority..Only Aniruddh will matter to her..not these people and their nonsense..Once you accept and embrace your truth..then it empowers you to another extent..So this Jhanak is much stronger than the earlier one....who would fight for her love and Aniruddh as well....

And even if Jhanak is changing her surname to Bose...as long as she is doing it by her choice without any pressure from anyone... it's empowerment according to me.....and even if she loses her identity.anyday....as you said, Aniruddh even in her unconsciousness is murmuring.." Jhanak Raina" which indicates that Aniruddh will never let go of the core of Jhanak whom he fell in love with.. neither will he let Jhanak forget it.....

So I liked that part actually....smiley27

Wow what a post. You gys are making my forum experience great

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Looks like Jhanak ka Durga maa roop already phuss ho gaya and Arshi/Srishti Hukum chala rahe hain hospital mein phir se πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦.why is she standing so far back with the rest of the good gang?

https://x.com/sakshigoya88401/status/1842594672222597467?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

AY, Ani calling Janak Raina as his wife happens before the surgery or after the surgery? May be it happened during her temple visit time? But then Arshi and Shristi were already there. So am not sure what is the sequence of the events. I wanted to know according to you what is going to be the outcome of this track . Any possible prediction?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

AY, Ani calling Janak Raina as his wife happens before the surgery or after the surgery? May be it happened during her temple visit time? But then Arshi and Shristi were already there. So am not sure what is the sequence of the events. I wanted to know according to you what is going to be the outcome of this track . Any possible prediction?

Looks like Jhanak will bring the flower and Ani's health will improve enough for doctors to start the surgery. It's doubtful that he will wake up before the surgery so most likely, the flower sequence will happen first while he will still be unconscious and then Jhanak will come out of his room so that doctors can do the surgery.

While surgery happens, rest of the evil gang can continue their drama outside the OTsmiley36....maybe that's why Jhanak is standing a bit far away cuz surgery is going on. Then yeah after the surgery, most likely Ani will wake up and call for Jhanak as his wife smiley36.....they have shot a lot for hospital drama so this will easily go on for another couple of episodes it seems smiley36