Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This is a deeply unserious show.

Two days after telling Ani that she will never want him and saying she’s thankful she never had his baby, Jhanak Rani is now saying she can’t live without cheater farebi Sirji πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1840190514944958608?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Yeh toh chodo chalta rahega....FL Ko zyada time tak villain nahi rehne denge...yeh sab .οΏΌ.... scenes dalte rahengesmiley37

But I am stuck with the word, " saza"

Kaunsi galti ki???

Is she realising her mistake? Or Aniruddh se pyar karne ki saza....smiley36....

I am actually curious is she realising???

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Can't blame Jhanak honestly, has he ever publicly claimed his love? no, so I would not trust him either. Plus no one claimed her mom in front of the world, so makes sense she wants someone who wants her with open arms and will go any lengths to prove it.

I really want a Vinayak-Ani 1:1 where he lets Ani know how he prolly wanted to be there for Urvashi and could not due to Srishti and how Ani should not repeat the same mistakes.....

If Jhanak thinks that Ani is the same as her father, then why is she still pining for him? If she really thinks he's a cheater, then this is hardly a case of self-respect that she's still making puppy eyes at him....she's a hypocrite plain and simple who is judging Ani while herself also cheating Arshi by constantly making puppy eyes at Ani.

If she wants Ani, she has to own up to it too rather than always blaming him and shaming him for professing love to her.

LOL she wants someone who will go to any lengths to prove his love? This man literally DIED for her multiple times and just brought her back to life.....AGAIN. And she's still waiting for some proof? LOL that's rich

Edited by AreYaar - 3 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

just saw the episode...what made jhanak realize that she can't live without anirudh?smiley5jhanak is just coming out as fickle-minded. what's going on? today it was all blame-game & expressing how indebted she's towards adi. adi's tall claims of having industrial connections & becoming hit pair with jhanak just was too indigestible. smiley12

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

LOL did AK himself suggest an ad shoot in Kolkata for Jhanak? Seriously after all the tamasha of trying to get Jhanak away from Ani, AK is himself taking her back to Ani's city? smiley24smiley36.....after alllllll the attitude they gave to Ani like he can't set foot in Mumbai as if they own the place, now they are dumping themselves back in Ani's city? lol

And iske baad bhi Jhanak will play bechaari ki main toh contact nahin karna chahti thi, bas aise hi same city waapis aa gayi? smiley36

The ad agency whom they worked with and met for the first time contacted J and Adi to work with them again. Adi is telling J kolkata is not Ani's personal property bla bla.

One thing pissed me off SO MUCH TODAY. Adi told J "tum jaisi bewakoof ladkiyan pyaar karte rehte hain hamesha and something along this line and said main nahi bol raha hoon ki iss bewakoofi se niklo" and J was physically uncomfortable after hearing it, so was I....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Watched the epi just now, So now that AdiNak will come back to Kolkata for Ad shoot I am guessing thats how RuNak will meet again?

Still do not understand the link between Chotton/Arshi/Srishti chilling with J, maybe they were just randomly chilling together but the vacay spot didn't make sense. Guessing it's an ad shoot location in Kolkata.

Plus today towards the end Ani wanted to come clean but guessing Srishti/Shubho will interrupt and bring the papers so he has to sign.....

But, if it's an ad shoot from the same people it means it's from Ani's work place? He might stay back knowing J is coming back to Kolkata to work with Adi?

Ohhhh......is the ad shoot part of the contract that Jhanak had a longggg time back...with AK...

Aur makers were looking for divine intervention and suddenly remembered that they have this weapon in their pocket to usesmiley36....

Yaad aa Gaya makers kosmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yeh toh chodo chalta rahega....FL Ko zyada time tak villain nahi rehne denge...yeh sab .οΏΌ.... scenes dalte rahengesmiley37

But I am stuck with the word, " saza"

Kaunsi galti ki???

Is she realising her mistake? Or Aniruddh se pyar karne ki saza....smiley36....

I am actually curious is she realising???

LOL Jhanak ka abba dabba jabba toh bhagwaan bhi nahin samajh saktasmiley36....dunno what sazaa she's talking about....and the way she's sitting is making her look like she's still in her pregnancy track smiley36....aise pet pe haath rakh ke baithi hai abla bankesmiley36

Realize karne ko hai kya exactly? Isne Arshi didi ke liye Ani ko push away kiya....and she's never felt she's wrong about thatsmiley36....toh dunno ab kaunsi galti lag gayi isko....lol she's never regretted her harsh/nasty words to Ani before either so I'll be very surprised if she suddenly does thatsmiley36

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If Jhanak thinks that Ani is the same as her father, then why is she still pining for him? If she really thinks he's a cheater, then this is hardly a case of self-respect that she's still making puppy eyes at him....she's a hypocrite plain and simple who is judging Ani while herself also cheating Arshi by constantly making puppy eyes at Ani.

If she wants Ani, she has to own up to it too rather than always blaming him and shaming him for professing love to her.

LOL she wants someone who will go to any lengths to prove his love? This man literally DIED for her multiple times and just brought her back to life.....AGAIN. And she's still waiting for some proof? LOL that's rich

I honestly think, she won't make a move till she thinks

A) Arshi is just evil

B) Arshi-Ani broke up

Given they are sisters, it's just a really tricky path to follow no matter what your heart wants....Not forgetting the fact that Leena has to drag the story till eternity...

I am surprised Leena hasn't gone the memory loss path yet. Prolly a day after RuNak union Ani will loose his memory and forget J and think Arshi is his wife :) Because Arshi has to stay relevant in the show no matter how......

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

The ad agency whom they worked with and met for the first time contacted J and Adi to work with them again. Adi is telling J kolkata is not Ani's personal property bla bla.

One thing pissed me off SO MUCH TODAY. Adi told J "tum jaisi bewakoof ladkiyan pyaar karte rehte hain hamesha and something along this line and said main nahi bol raha hoon ki iss bewakoofi se niklo" and J was physically uncomfortable after hearing it, so was I....

LMAO wow that's rich cuz AK behaves like Mumbai is his own personal propertysmiley36....what a loser aadmi.

And LOL so more shady dialogues from AK today looks like....hope Jhanak is enjoying this SACCHA SAATHI of hers who's telling her how dumb she is for her pyar for Sirjismiley36

Jhanak and physically uncomfortable with AK? Surprising....two days back in the hospital she was quite comfortable with him caressing her head too and giving him sooooo many grateful lookssmiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail

AK just needs to shut up....smiley36

Aur Kya Kiya Jhanak ne physically uncomfortable hone ke Baad.....

Did she push AK away? Did she do anything to show AK his place?...Did she draw the line as now they are friends???

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

AK just needs to shut up....smiley36

Aur Kya Kiya Jhanak ne physically uncomfortable hone ke Baad.....

Did she push AK away? Did she do anything to show AK his place?...Did she draw the line as now they are friends???

Obviously not....AK toh DEVTA hai uski life ka absmiley36