Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

High drama in Jhanak- smiley12

While Arshi gets busy slapping accusations on the Basu family. It is confusing to understand if she married Ani to challenge Jhanak or to play a sadist wife life long to Ani smiley7

Jhanak on the other hand has mustered up the courage to call Ani her husband while she is at the temple and showcases her dance performance in front of all the temple devotees which led to the climax of Jhanak fainting and falling down. This is for the nth time that Jhanak has been fainting and falling after her dance. Earlier the reason for fainting was associated with a tumour. Not sure what the new reason is.smiley34

Ani also has been looking very exhausted and weak in so many episodes that he is looking as thin as a wafer now. I think Ani and Jhanak need some serious treatment in a nursing home so they can regain their health back. Understand that the hospital scene provides some emotional content, but, this Jhanak serial seems to rely heavily on the hospital as its main setup to get their viewership soaring. smiley12smiley23

As for Vinayak, we are keen to find our what his research subject is as there is more research to do at home on his wife Shrishti than his office.smiley24smiley14

Also, Aditya should not lose his stardom in the process of supporting Ani's recovery. He already looks pale and exhausted. smiley18

Appu should stop screaming and contain herself a little, as Lalon may not be able to handle these regular showdowns. smiley17

The camera can repeat Laal's expression from his past scenes as his opening and closing his mouth like a fish has never changed.smiley37smiley22

Edited by tinag2001 - 19 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Just watched the epi! For some reason Ani looks really really weak, like defo suitable for the current track but he looks like he lost a lot of weight! Not sure if it's the light beard that's making his small face look even smaller >.<

But the flashback scenes all I could see was how scrawny he has gotten!

Bechara needs to go back to Kashmir for some nadru yakhni and modur pulao :(

he looked weak even in the scene when arshi kept forcing him to pack his bags. now unless this was kept for the scene itself, he does look lean.
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, watched the episode. It was a nice episode. Lot of moving parts coming together. Janak accepting herself as Janak Bose, Bodoma asking rights questions to Tanuja and Tammi. Daddu talking aboit Shubo crimes. Ani for sure will come hale and healthy after so much prayers from everyone especially Janak,Bodomma and Tammi. Ani parents are big time disappointment especially Tanuja. She is still blaming Janak in stead of rushing to hospital.

Tanuja was predictable more than disappointing smiley36. She gave exactly the reaction I expected....instantly jumped to blaming Jhanak that Ani got sick after he came back from Mumbai cuz of Jhanak onlysmiley36

Bose house is getting divided into two camps more clearly now....Jhanak supporter camp is becoming more vocal about how Jhanak is the only one who can save Ani while evil gang is still worshipping Arshi as expected.

Choton and Bodomaa are leaving no chance to point out to everyone that Arshi left Ani to die on the roadside....lol and Bodomaa clearly said today that what kind of girl did they choose for Ani who couldn't even support him when he was sick.

Ani will recover because of Jhanak but as usual evil family will not give her credit for it and will continue to put all blame on her only while hailing Arshi for showing up at the hospital later on.....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Also Janak finally said they need to speak the unspoken words.

Jhanak instantly started calling Ani her pati the moment she entered the mandir smiley36....and yes, she said that nothing can happen to Ani because they have a lot of unspoken things that they both need to say to each other...hisaab karna hai abhismiley36

She also again vowed to bring her pati to the mandir after he recovers....lol so let's see if she fulfills her vow this timesmiley36

I liked how they executed that moment of the Pandit making Jhanak realize that her last name should be Bose instead of Raina....for so long Jhanak has held herself apart from Ani distinctly....this track now seems to be about her embracing her identity as being entwined with Ani's as his wife.

AreYaar thumbnail

I'm finding it a bit odd that Ani is being criticized for telling AK not to talk about his family.

Ani very well knows how his family is and he himself bashes and roasts them plenty of times....Isne Jhanak ke saath milke roast kiya Shubho ko most recently over the drama at Apu di's shaadi, so it's hardly like he worships his family. He constantly talks about Shubho being punished for his deeds too.

AK is an outsider who hasn't even met Ani's family so for him to randomly start talking about them made no sense and it is understandable why Ani told off an outsider for talking about his family....I'm not sure why this is being used as evidence of Ani trying to cover up for his family's deeds. AK's behavior with Ani in the Mumbai hospital was pathetic with the constant poking without rhyme or reason....so I didn't see anything wrong in Ani telling him off.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

he looked weak even in the scene when arshi kept forcing him to pack his bags. now unless this was kept for the scene itself, he does look lean.

This is all Krushal's focus on losing weight I guess...doesn't seem like he knows where to stop so he's gone overboard in losing weight and started looking very weak onscreen.

The look is too lean now but doesn't seem like Krushal realizes....lol he seems happy with his current look.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Overall an unnecessarily stretched filler episode.. Ani's parents are seriously made of some other worldly stuff!!they are still arguing with Chhoton who brought their son for timely treatment..

I am expecting another inclusion in the list of J supporters in BH soon, i.e., Thammi..I think she will understand that J is the true choice of Ani as his life partner and she is a better partner than Arshi for him..

Bodoma staying at home and blabbering was only to make sure that she infuses in Thammi and Dadubhai's mind that Arshi is not the right choice for Ani.. otherwise, logically the level of closeness Ani shared with Bodoma, she should have been in hospital to support him in such a tough time..

Most irritating was J..melodramatic...and we already have such beautiful OG FBs...half baked, badly edited FBs were not necessary at all..the pati she is screaming about now...that pati wanted her to be independent and build her own identity..and what she is doing...just listening to one word from Pandit, removing her maiden name completely..it should have been Jhanak Raina Bose..not Jhanak Bose..even in unconsciousness, Ani is addressing his wife as Jhanak Raina...aur idhar madam apna Jo bhi identity bana tha sab kho ke baith gayi...I am sure in the name of caring for Ani, she will tolerate BH nonsense treatment of her as a maid again..disgusting..but I guess most audience of the show don't care about women empowerment as such...all they want is women talking big big stuffs when family and husband insult them and once family and husband accept them or are in danger, they conveniently forget about empowerment and go back to being sati savitri bahu...

I also hope tomorrow Srishti Arshi will be seen in episode and Ani will finally utter the magical words...it's increasingly becoming boring with such ott drama, bad acting and worse editing and direction..

Edited by Dibya_C - 18 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Okay.....

I have to say...." I love love love the "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence....."

How beautiful it was....

So this is the secret of her Kashmir outfit...

All the flashbacks....all the significant moments of RuNak's relationship building in Kashmir.....all those memories when they were truly happy around eachother...

And then finally culminating the Kashmir saga in their marriage...

They actually reshot the wedding in Mandir...instead of a flashback...

Waah.......smiley27..it did hit hard....

I totally agree with you.....the flashbacks of Runak ka relationship building in Kashmir were very nicely executed smiley32.....the creative thought behind that is worth applauding that they wanted to show Jhanak reminiscing how it all started and this long journey she's had with Ani....how they met and how that emotional attachment build up....it was a good reminder for the audience also and a welcome reprieve from Runak just wallowing in negativity for so long.....these flashbacks were a reminder of the happy/loving moments they've shared and then Jhanak also sort of recapping their entire journey from the time he brought her to Kolkata all the way until she saw him having the heart attack in the dhaaba.....it felt like she is remembering everything in preparation for her next phase in the journey with Ani.

The recreation of the Kashmir mandir shaadi was nicely done too and for once Jhanak was smiling remembering it rather than making a frowning face smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Bodoma staying at home and blabbering was only to make sure that she infuses in Thammi and Dadubhai's mind that Arshi is not the right choice for Ani.. otherwise, logically the level of closeness Ani shared with Bodoma, she should have been in hospital to support him in such a tough time.

Bodomaa never goes to the hospital for Ani....this isn't something new...they've shown this before in the story too smiley36

She didn't go to the hospital during Ani's previous accident track also when he was critical in the hospital....she's always shown staying at home praying for Ani's lifesmiley36....that's just how the makers like to divide up the drama by not showing the whole family in one place.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hi Rekha,

Love your post ❀️

I said in my previous posts Jhanak has layers and not a unidimensional for me.

You penned it down beautifully and clearly for me.

smiley32

Hey thanks and glad you liked it..

I always feel it’s better to enjoy the stories keeping our sensibilities aside ( ofc it’s not possible to do so cos it’s our sensibilities in a sense that also attracts us to a story) but good to remember that a character progresses/regresses based on its own sensibilities, circumstances, new knowledge gained

I remember a scene during the cultural event where Chotton says let’s go from the back gate to avoid the glare of people. She replies β€œ I would rather wait to enter from the front gate” this in some ways epitomises her personality- feeling slighted at having to do things surreptitiously, the fight for legitimacy …

Yes, I know some of you may say she scuttled the chances of achieving that but my only surmise is that… inhibitions are hard to give up.. and complexities in relationships bring their own chaos. To be conflicted about one’s place in a relationship where there is a shadow of another is natural even in very secure individuals and here we are talking of one who has always been told she doesn’t belong. It took Ani’s influence for her to think that a new pathway can be forged even when barriers are erected. She is slowly and steadily giving up her complexes, trying to make that back gate her own.