Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Now its tempting me to watch the episode. Should I?

yesterdays epi was not worth to watch.. nothing was there .. only Arshi screaming with her momπŸ˜‚ calling our love birds laila majnu🀣 & saying Majnu only listens to his laila🀣🀣🀣 cause Laila has brainwashed her majnu🀣🀣🀣🀣

Appu crying cause she wants to meet her bhai who left without informing her to videsh with T2🀣🀣

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Now its tempting me to watch the episode. Should I?

If you plan to watch, check the episodes where Ani was in profound grief before stoke happened. His acting is worth a watch
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

current track sometimes is also hysterical given kaafi things flip flop b hoti rehti h idr udr to the point that one feels like laughing in amusement and nothing else.smiley36maybe sounding bit sarcastic, but just based on observations.

No you are right. But if we keep our logical brain away, which I have learnt to while watching this show, we can enjoy Anirudh's heartbreak and J's confession. Their performance brought tears in my eyes, for me that is what says that episode was worth watching.

There are innumerable loop holes for sure, and some disconnected dialogues but still, from Runak point of view, I am looking forward to this track as it's embarking to Runak story. The long drag has some movement now, so I am welcoming it.There is dim light of positivity at least.

The thing is if you keep your expectation low, this seems a better track.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tellyme

No you are right. But if we keep our logical brain away, which I have learnt to while watching this show, we can enjoy Anirudh's heartbreak and J's confession. Their performance brought tears in my eyes, for me that is what says that episode was worth watching.

There are innumerable loop holes for sure, and some disconnected dialogues but still, from Runak point of view, I am looking forward to this track as it's embarking to Runak story. The long drag has some movement now, so I am welcoming it.There is dim light of positivity at least.

The thing is if you keep your expectation low, this seems a better track.

thats true. there are decent moments to look out for as well. runak have their highs and lows and thats what makes their tracks enticing in some form or the other. krushal always aces his scenes. hiba did decent in her parts as well (though bit biased towards krushal heresmiley36).
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 37 minutes ago

Okay.....

I have to say...." I love love love the "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence....."

How beautiful it was....

So this is the secret of her Kashmir outfit...

All the flashbacks....all the significant moments of RuNak's relationship building in Kashmir.....all those memories when they were truly happy around eachother...

And then finally culminating the Kashmir saga in their marriage...

They actually reshot the wedding in Mandir...instead of a flashback...

Waah.......smiley27..it did hit hard....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 23 minutes ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 33 minutes ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Okay.....

I have to say...." I love love love the "Shyam teri baanshi" sequence....."

How beautiful it was....

So this is the secret of her Kashmir outfit...

All the flashbacks....all the significant moments of RuNak's relationship building in Kashmir.....all those memories when they were truly happy around eachother...

And then married...

They actually reshot the wedding in Mandir...instead of a flashback...

Waah.......smiley27..it did hit hard....

was gonna comment on this runak moment too. decently executed. kashmir fbs in the temple setting. really nice.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 27 minutes ago

jhanak acknowledges her herself as jhanak bose after the temple priest stated that her gotra is anirudh's gotra.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Posted: 24 minutes ago

jhanak acknowledges her herself as jhanak bose after the temple priest stated that her gotra is anirudh's gotra.

A full circle....

Anirudh earlier saying her as "Jhanak Bose" in Holi kaand....

And then after both of going through so much...ups and so many downs..here we are.....again...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Posted: 21 minutes ago

was gonna comment on this runak moment too. decently executed. kashmir fbs in the temple setting. really nice.

Makers are really really talented yaar...

The way they executed this sequence...is so so beautiful...smiley27...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 minutes ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

A full circle....

Anirudh earlier saying her as "Jhanak Bose" in Holi kaand....

And then after both of going through so much...ups and so many downs..here we are.....again...

This is not enough for us. Janak has to acknowledge this in front of Anirudh and tell him how much she loved him. Anirudh has proved to her how much he loves her. It is Janak’s turn now.