Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I think you are trying to afford far more logic and rationality to Jhanak than she has actually shown.

You are expecting her to behave like a regular girl and again you are trying to paint Ani as a typical cheater.....that is not what has happened in the case of Runak at all. Neither is Ani a guy who will jump to another girl the moment one leaves him and neither is Jhanak someone who is "smart enough" to leave a guy that she thinks is in love with another woman....that is not what either of these morons have done in this case. You just want to believe that Jhanak is the smart/mature one and only Ani increased complications smiley36

Why is it conveniently forgotten that before Jhanak's Mumbai udaans, she was also ready to move on with the first random buddha that Srishti placed in her path? Didn't she reach the shaadi ka mandap and was about to marry a guy she barely knew until it turned out Tejas has swapped out with the guy? So how was she "smart enough"? smiley36

Wasn't Ani with Arshi then also? So was Jhanak not moving on with another guy then thinking that Ani is with Arshi? And even if she is not officially with someone else right now, she has been no less in projecting the image of having AK in her life.....so both of them have taken turns making presumptions and rash decisions.

Ani is at the center of this storm because Jhanak convinced him to marry her in Kashmir even when she knew he was engaged to Arshi...let's not forget that either.....after that, both of them have been taking turns mismanaging the fact that they are actually married.

When J agreed to marry the Buddha there was no love for Sirjee as such...her love blossomed in post birthday night..in fact her love reached its peak only after Kashmir night..

And yes ofcourse...J started the problems with convincing Ani to marry her...but again ..Ani is no less..he should not have brought her to his house without talking to his 'love' Arshi...so yes..I agree both have equal contributions to the current mess they are in..

What I meant by being at the centre of the storm is Ani needed to tackle the Arshi angle more maturely...Out of all the harsh words J told him during pre mehendi night, one very important cue that J gave him was aap ye shadi ho kyu kar rahe hai...but he couldn't make sense of it due to being engulfed by J's insults...

We should not forget one thing ..in case of Ani and J, Ani had a long term relationship...so if he wants to establish a relationship with someone else, he needs to break off the previous one...there cannot be any doubt about it...he never clearly thought of leaving Arshi...he still is not thinking of leaving her...he wants Arshi to break off...whatever may be his thoughts process behind this particular behaviour, no girl will believe his love in such a situation..

By smartness I meant J understood that it's best to leave Anishit together as they are married (???) now...aur Ani ne apne pyaron me kulhari Mari hai with excessive show offs with Arshi that you cannot deny...

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

When J agreed to marry the Buddha there was no love for Sirjee as such...her love blossomed in post birthday night..in fact her love reached its peak only after Kashmir night..

And yes ofcourse...J started the problems with convincing Ani to marry her...but again ..Ani is no less..he should not have brought her to his house without talking to his 'love' Arshi...so yes..I agree both have equal contributions to the current mess they are in..

What I meant by being centre of the storm is Ani needed to tackle the Arshi angle more maturely...Out of all the harsh words J told him during pre mehendi night, one very important cue that J gave him was aap ye shadi ho kyu kar rahe hai...but he couldn't make sense of it due to being engulfed by J's insults...

We should not forget one thing ..in case of Ani and J, Ani had a long term relationship...so if he wants to establish a relationship with someone else, he needs to break off the previous one...there cannot be any doubt about it...he never clearly thought of leaving Arshi...he still is not thinking of leaving her...he wants Arshi to break off...whatever may be his thoughts process behind this particular behaviour, no girl will believe his love in such a situation..

By smartness I meant J understood that it's best to leave Anishit together as they are married (???) now...aur Ani ne apne pyaron me kulhari Mari hai with excessive show offs with Arshi that you cannot deny...

How do you know there was no love for Sirjee then? smiley36 She very clearly said during one of their arguments ki "Shayad main bhi yeh sab pyar ke liye hi kar rahi hoon"....If she had expectations as a wife from Ani way back from when she first got to Kolkata, subconsciously some form of love had taken root then only....she was never comfortable watching him around Arshi like it was something to be happy about.....and she always kept taunting Ani ki aapko bhi Arshi didi se shaadi karne ki jaldi hai.....she was playing a tit for tat game with Ani back thensmiley36

*Edit: Oh and how could I forget....lol that scene of her staring at Ani during Shubho Drishti was also from that wedding only....you really think she didn't love Ani back then only? smiley36

No one is denying that Ani ka PDA performance added to the confusions but you are again and again laying all the onus at his feet and that is what I'm countering here.

He was about to talk of leaving Arshi because that is what his hospital convo with Jhanak indicated when he said ILU to her....but Jhanak brutally cut him off so now we will never know what he was about to say then. Neither of them are handling this with a clean slate and perfect timing....but you are repeatedly placing the onus on Ani. The situation is fluid and gets impacted by multiple factors....right now Ani is in lifeless zombie mode so he is beyond caring about leaving Arshi...he has given up on life.

Jhanak doesn't seem to be holding back because she doesn't trust his love for her....otherwise why would she regret using harsh words with him? She is shown again and again saying that she did it because she thought he would be happy with his family/Arshi....so yeah her logic doesn't compute.....and finally Choton called it out ki kya haasil hua? Mil gayi Ani ko khushi? smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 5 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

this is Jhanak dream of seeing him.. smiley36 he’s still beshosh in hospital smiley36

Who is their script writer? 40 mins ka content - impossible to manage… in a daily soap !! Total nonsense!!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi Maya, thanks so much for update and the tag.

Below is my two cent of recent episodes

I am loving the recent couple of episodes. For me, bringing forward the emotional turmoil going within characters is one of the best situations to watch as a viewer. And when we have such good actors like Hiba and above all Krushal. Yeh banda, he has capability to make you feel his pain, his situation.

The way he felt trapped and suffocated between his own people. So well portrayed, the pain and shock of being shamelessly accused by some key relationship that any person has in life, his parents and so called wife. I could feel how Ani must be going through, seeing Arshi in those moments - This is the girl I am going to spend my time with? Ani wants to punish himself for hurting Jhanak, what better punishment than deciding to spend his entire life with this woman.

He was so suffocated seeing his parents placing such serious charges on him and vowing to punish him if he does not do as their favorite girl says. They are openly asking him to be a slave to Arshi. What a big insult. Such words have the power to force someone to do something inevitable. Ani could only bear those because currently he is preoccupied by the pain of being separated from Jhanak

For Ani, one side Jhanak hates him, as per what she said to him and another side, Arshi has negative empathy for him. She is all set to punish him and badmouth him and take charge of his every movement. It was so clear to all that he does not love Arshi at all and vice versa. Arshi - All she wants is to ensure Anirudh does not go to Jhanak and she can use him as a ladder for her own career opportunities.

Ani remembers Jhanak and thinks she has moved on, decides once again to go on suicidal mode. So well portrayed by Krushal when he simply sits down and without a word, keeps signing the documents. He does not care about what will happen to his life. Basically he portrayed clearly that he does not care about this document. If Jhanak is the case, he does not care about jail or any punishment. Documents mean nothing to him. The call from heart is above all these crazy documents after documents that they are making him sign. That is the reason he signed it like a robot. And after such demeaning behavior, his dad cares about him reading the paper.

After that, the way he went out to be alone, clearly showed, Arshi is just an obligation placed on his head. She is far far away from his heart. What a big insult for a girl.

Arshi shouted and insulted Ani with words, Ani showed her place in his life without a word by walking away to breath.

Then comes the song piece, it was nicely done because it was not dramatic like showing over emotion. Ani went to each emotion one by one, slowly slowly going deep into the pain and later breaking down with tears and a little louder cry. He was in pain, trying to control but couldn’t. It’s not in his control. His heart's not in his control anymore.

Jhanak - Inko bhi yaad aagya that she loves Sirji and cannot live without him. For the first time, she thought that Arshi may not be correct for Sirji. And AK - he got a trailer of how rude Jhanak can be if he tries to poke his nose more. This guy needs to stop thinking that he can chugli about Ani and come closer to Jhanak. That is never going to happen. Also, per me, he does not look like a good choice for a superstar. Superstar wali koi baat dikhti nahi, not in his actions or attitude.

Now its tempting me to watch the episode. Should I?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Hey Anusha how are you doing? Give it a try for their performance. Rest you can ff

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think you could give it a try but the writer in you will be a bit irritated at the nonsense content slipped through… so be ready for some ffing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I feel Jhanak’s POV is peeking through ( with a bit of harakiri ofc here and there to satisfy TRP audience)

tellyme thumbnail

I am liking the current track Anusha.. wrt Runak only.

Krushal’s breakdown is a worth watch and then Hiba’s performance in hospital where she accepts her heart openly is a worthy watch.. Saying so, I am only talking about Runak part… else feel free to ff.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

I am liking the current track Anusha.. wrt Runak only.

Krushal’s breakdown is a worth watch and then Hiba’s performance in hospital where she accepts her heart openly is a worthy watch.. Saying so, I am only talking about Runak part… else feel free to ff.

current track sometimes is also hysterical given kaafi things flip flop b hoti rehti h idr udr to the point that one feels like laughing in amusement and nothing else.smiley36maybe sounding bit sarcastic, but just based on observations.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

dono pagal hai...smiley36 aur hum in do pagal ke piche pagal smiley37

are we going to get their romantic scenes only in dream ya Ani ke hosh me Aane ke baad bhi we can get some lovey dovey scenes

no idea Anu.. she’s saying she has to talk a lot with him to Pandit ji… they didn’t even tak that much ..

50-50 chances I see .. now Jhanak also saw his status & condition in his house .. it’s high time she takes stand for them both

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL it's funny how Jhanak fainting now won't make people instantly presume she is pregnant smiley36.....now she is safe to faint as much as she can without people making up rumors about hersmiley36.....already itna tamasha kar chuki hai over bacche ko naam dilvaungi ki log darenge ab iski fainting se pregnancy presume karne ko....lol

Sirji ke side pe bed book karna hai isko bhi hospital mein it seems....already yahaan faint ho gayi and waapis jaake Durga avatar bhi legismiley36

this time Ani also won’t have doubt 🀣🀣 cause he himself said if she said then it’s true πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦

May be she fainted cause of stress.. didn’t eat much