Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Dono pagal hai!!ek mandir me Jake Panditji se ladta hai ful k liye ..dusri nachna shuru kar deti hai apne pati ko imagine kark!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Srishti ne apni pyaari beti ko khud k mu se Duryodhan bulaya!!🀣🀣🀣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Dono pagal hai!!ek mandir me Jake Panditji se ladta hai ful k liye ..dusri nachna shuru kar deti hai apne pati ko imagine kark!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

this is Jhanak dream of seeing him.. smiley36 he’s still beshosh in hospital smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

this is Jhanak dream of seeing him.. smiley36 he’s still beshosh in hospital smiley36

I know...🀣🀣

words words words

tellyme thumbnail
not sure. But makeup looks bit too heavy. Her face is such that, I think it enhances with light makeup. Heavy makeup gives her bit off look - something not so Jhanak.
tellyme thumbnail
dono pagal hai...smiley36 aur hum in do pagal ke piche pagal smiley37

are we going to get their romantic scenes only in dream ya Ani ke hosh me Aane ke baad bhi we can get some lovey dovey scenes

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

That is what I want to highlight...trying to 'move on' when in reality you're not at all ready to move on will not help you in any way..He needs to understand that it is him who is at the centre of the storm who is taking the maximum hit from all the sides...

J was smart enough to realise that Ani will choose Arshi when time comes and she decided to leave for Mumbai..She decided to move on in life exploring other important things...not with other man...Ani made the biggest mistake here...J se gussa hoke usne apne aap ko Arshi ko saup diya! And it proved to be the biggest blunder of his life! Now see what he is facing and what he will be facing... legal dispute, image and reputation damage and all those things he feared he had to face due to J's accusations will now be brought to him by his side called adhi biwi Arshi...

No girl will accept a guy's love when he repeatedly shows that he is in love with other woman..in this case, the other woman is Arshi with whom he shared a 7 years relationship..whom the Bose family has accepted as their bahu...untill and unless he wins J's trust that he will not leave her for Arshi, it's not possible for J to develop faith on his love..

I really was pissed off when makers gave J the monologue that main janti hu aap mujhe apna dil de chuke hai...under the current scheme of things this is absurd! She should have rejected him purely because it's not possible to trust him after so much PDAs, his half marriage and rejection of paternity claims..

I hope this time makers allow them to have a sane conversation...without any CAs and third angles..

LOL I think you are trying to afford far more logic and rationality to Jhanak than she has actually shown.

You are expecting her to behave like a regular girl and again you are trying to paint Ani as a typical cheater.....that is not what has happened in the case of Runak at all. Neither is Ani a guy who will jump to another girl the moment one leaves him and neither is Jhanak someone who is "smart enough" to leave a guy that she thinks is in love with another woman....that is not what either of these morons have done in this case. You just want to believe that Jhanak is the smart/mature one and only Ani increased complications smiley36

Why is it conveniently forgotten that before Jhanak's Mumbai udaans, she was also ready to move on with the first random buddha that Srishti placed in her path? Didn't she reach the shaadi ka mandap and was about to marry a guy she barely knew until it turned out Tejas has swapped out with the guy? So how was she "smart enough"? smiley36

Wasn't Ani with Arshi then also? So was Jhanak not moving on with another guy then thinking that Ani is with Arshi? And even if she is not officially with someone else right now, she has been no less in projecting the image of having AK in her life.....so both of them have taken turns making presumptions and rash decisions.

Ani is at the center of this storm because Jhanak convinced him to marry her in Kashmir even when she knew he was engaged to Arshi...let's not forget that either.....after that, both of them have been taking turns mismanaging the fact that they are actually married.

Edited by AreYaar - 8 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

dono pagal hai...smiley36 aur hum in do pagal ke piche pagal smiley37

are we going to get their romantic scenes only in dream ya Ani ke hosh me Aane ke baad bhi we can get some lovey dovey scenes

Emotional scene ho sakta hai...romantic scene Milne me abhi time haiπŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL it's funny how Jhanak fainting now won't make people instantly presume she is pregnant smiley36.....now she is safe to faint as much as she can without people making up rumors about hersmiley36.....already itna tamasha kar chuki hai over bacche ko naam dilvaungi ki log darenge ab iski fainting se pregnancy presume karne ko....lol

Sirji ke side pe bed book karna hai isko bhi hospital mein it seems....already yahaan faint ho gayi and waapis jaake Durga avatar bhi legismiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 8 hours ago