Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Okay I am manifesting a head kiss from Janak to Ani once he wakes up. Poor boy needs this badly.

Same smiley37smiley37. Poor boy had been through hell ,please jhanak rani show some affection ❣️ for your sirji ......your pati dev smiley17.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Same smiley37smiley37. Poor boy had been through hell ,please jhanak rani show some affection ❣️ for your sirji ......your pati dev smiley17.

He will be over the moon if she just lets him hold her hand also smiley36

Waise in this pic it’s looking like Ani has subconsciously grabbed her hand tightly and isn’t letting go, haina?

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL thank you ji, thank yousmiley36

Aur bhi simple shabdon mein bolun toh Ani's mind totally stops working the moment he hears a rejection from Jhanaksmiley36....uske baad koi logic kaam nahin aati Ani pe....his baseline starts with Jhanak accepting him or atleast entertaining him thoda bahut to listen to him....jab woh nahin milta, this mind totally wanders in dark despair thinking up all kinds of depressing scenarios and reasons for why Jhanak rejected himsmiley36

I actually do feel sorry for him ki itni rejections ke baad bhi himmat jutaa ke kisi tarhaan apne aap ko convince karta hai ki nahin, maybe Jhanak does care for mesmiley36...aisa sab soch ke usse baat karne aata hai only to be shot down yet again....lol

He has made himself vulnerable in front of Jhanak many times...she needs to understand this hasn't been easy for him either....and ofcourse the biggest challenge with Ani is to understand why he's put on all these masks for so long....he wants to open himself up to Jhanak but he needs that assurance first that she won't leave him as usual.

Bold: that's exactly what had happened during pre mehendi episode ....he literally had a monologue ki " mujhe aaj tK kisi ne itna reject nahi kiya " .....went in to full performance mode and had to pay for next 100 episodes smiley37

Jhanak on the other side was dumb founded ki main toh pehle bhi mana karti thi , reject karti thi sirji ko lekin sirji kabhi nahi ruke .....ab kya ho gaya why he's not doing or saying something smiley37smiley37. I thought they will just end this whole anishit shadi track again with new twist .....but ye nahi socha tha ki itna bada separation milega. All thanks to ani ka band dimag.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

He will be over the moon if she just lets him hold her hand also smiley36

Waise in this pic it’s looking like Ani has subconsciously grabbed her hand tightly and isn’t letting go, haina?

Yeah I noticed the same thing . Hope episode main bhi aisa hi kuch dikha de . smiley42

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: that's exactly what had happened during pre mehendi episode ....he literally had a monologue ki " mujhe aaj tK kisi ne itna reject nahi kiya " .....went in to full performance mode and had to pay for next 100 episodes smiley37

Jhanak on the other side was dumb founded ki main toh pehle bhi mana karti thi , reject karti thi sirji ko lekin sirji kabhi nahi ruke .....ab kya ho gaya why he's not doing or saying something smiley37smiley37. I thought they will just end this whole anishit shadi track again with new twist .....but ye nahi socha tha ki itna bada separation milega. All thanks to ani ka band dimag.

He had the same monologue during the annulment scene also smiley37....har baar bolta hai ki mujhe life mein itna reject kisi ne nahin kiya jitna Jhanak ne and phir bhi har baar iska dil toot jaata hai at another rejection from Jsmiley36.....

Problem wohi hai na that he can't stop his heart from expecting only from Jhanak....Jhanak bhi maanti nahin that she has husband waali expectations from him only and instead diverts him with these rejections ki I don't feel anything for you....lol

LOL Jhanak ne halke mein le liya Ani ko ki as usual brutally reject kar degi toh bhi woh iske paas aata rahega baat karne....but Ani ne bahut dil pe le liya and performance mode mein chala gaya for long time....lol tab yeh Maharani ke bhi nakhre chal rahe the ki why is Sirji not talking to me...lol she expected him to talk nicely to her even after her brutal rejections....yeh toh expectations hain madam kesmiley36.....ki Ani isse pyar se baat kare while she can keep saying duniya bhar ka bakwaas to him....lol

Ab dekhte hain if Jhanak Rani ko samajh aata hai ki Ani ke band dimaag ki chaabi iske paas hi haismiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

One more point on the topic of expectations....

Jhanak had silent expectations from Ani initially that she never articulated to him because of his family bashing her so she went into a shell and only threw jabs at him from time to time.

Ani initially just kept doing things for Jhanak because he wanted to...he didn't consciously think about expectations then but subconsciously felt that haq to do things for her bahut pehle se....it was much later on that he started to consciously express that he wanted her to have expectations from him, that convo they had in the car on his bday night showed this clearly when he got offended over her saying that we shouldn't have expectations from each other....he was searching for a sense of belonging in that convo also....trying to figure out that he matters to her...but Jhanak was in a different headspace by then more defensive about having expectations so she avoided that.

Been a long time since Runak had that kind of convo smiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One more point on the topic of expectations....

Jhanak had silent expectations from Ani initially that she never articulated to him because of his family bashing her so she went into a shell and only threw jabs at him from time to time.

Ani initially just kept doing things for Jhanak because he wanted to...he didn't consciously think about expectations then but subconsciously felt that haq to do things for her bahut pehle se....it was much later on that he started to consciously express that he wanted her to have expectations from him, that convo they had in the car on his bday night showed this clearly when he got offended over her saying that we shouldn't have expectations from each other....he was searching for a sense of belonging in that convo also....trying to figure out that he matters to her...but Jhanak was in a different headspace by then more defensive about having expectations so she avoided that.

Been a long time since Runak had that kind of convo smiley36

Yep that was one good convo. Ani was bit straightforward in telling he enjoyed the night and he was looking for signals from Janak’s side. But madam was stubborn not to reveal her true feelings. After their intimate encounters in the date night, Ani was all charged up 😜

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Okay I am manifesting a head kiss from Janak to Ani once he wakes up. Poor boy needs this badly.

Lo karlo baat! Banda utha bhi nahi thik se, direct J se forehead kiss karwake firse heart attack dena chahte ho aap log!!ase fans ho aap sab log!!!🀣🀣

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm not defending the way they show him going back to Arshi each time....that's a major irritation for me in the story as well and I usually tune out when Ani returns to Arshi ki ghulami zone.

But from what I've gathered - they are trying to show that Ani puts on the appearance of moving on and following what is expected of him by society/family by being with Arshi....but he is never really able to accept another woman in his life other than Jhanak. Yes, despite him living in the same room with Arshi, they have shown from time to time that he is uncomfortable with her trying to get close to him, he has been shown feeling awkward with her hugs....he may give her the public label of his wife but he hasn't really moved forward....this was again confirmed with his recent monologue in his room where he said he tried to move on with Arshi but wasn't able to because he isn't able to look at any other woman than Jhanak.....

His struggle has been between what he thinks he will be able to do and what he is actually able to do.....he thought his practical side will win over his heart but ultimately his heart didn't let him move on and maybe taking on that very pressure has made his heart cave in now.

He needs understanding and guidance but no one in his life stands with him to give him that.....he needs Jhanak with him first to even stabilize a bit.

That is what I want to highlight...trying to 'move on' when in reality you're not at all ready to move on will not help you in any way..He needs to understand that it is him who is at the centre of the storm who is taking the maximum hit from all the sides...

J was smart enough to realise that Ani will choose Arshi when time comes and she decided to leave for Mumbai..She decided to move on in life exploring other important things...not with other man...Ani made the biggest mistake here...J se gussa hoke usne apne aap ko Arshi ko saup diya! And it proved to be the biggest blunder of his life! Now see what he is facing and what he will be facing... legal dispute, image and reputation damage and all those things he feared he had to face due to J's accusations will now be brought to him by his side called adhi biwi Arshi...

No girl will accept a guy's love when he repeatedly shows that he is in love with other woman..in this case, the other woman is Arshi with whom he shared a 7 years relationship..whom the Bose family has accepted as their bahu...untill and unless he wins J's trust that he will not leave her for Arshi, it's not possible for J to develop faith on his love..

I really was pissed off when makers gave J the monologue that main janti hu aap mujhe apna dil de chuke hai...under the current scheme of things this is absurd! She should have rejected him purely because it's not possible to trust him after so much PDAs, his half marriage and rejection of paternity claims..

I hope this time makers allow them to have a sane conversation...without any CAs and third angles..