Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Question: As Alia named Aish as her inspiration, is there a pic from the fashion show with both together? (no time to go through the whole thread...sorry)

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

Question: As Alia named Aish as her inspiration, is there a pic from the fashion show with both together? (no time to go through the whole thread...sorry)

No. They have not clicked any picture together. One picture is in make up room, where Alia is sitting far away from Aishwarya

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So I guess that Aish didn't take serious what Alia said. I did neither, btw.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

No. They have not clicked any picture together. One picture is in make up room, where Alia is sitting far away from Aishwarya

I can't find the pic now but wasn't there one of Aish doing her makeup and the focus of the pic, while off to the side, far in the corner, you can see Alia looking very unhappy and very jealous?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I can't find the pic now but wasn't there one of Aish doing her makeup and the focus of the pic, while off to the side, far in the corner, you can see Alia looking very unhappy and very jealous?

Yes that is the one.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36aloo fans don't need anyone to promote her. Ashwariya aka bahurani was not present at met gala, but humaari choti si average looker aloo slayed the haters with fabulousness , like really slayed house boots down . i know we all are still in recovery mode, especially how dare my favorite didn't make the oh that drug store loreal ramp but aloo get to share with icon ashwariya. smiley36bahut zor ka jhatka laga hain.

btw there is a slaying topic where one can sure take their bhadaas smiley36the title of the topic is Ash in Paris, but discussion is on aloo. do not miss out..cos any time RK will enter the topic as well. smiley36https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361645?pn=6

Aalia slayed the haters ?

In which universe ?

And how... ? .. with her laughable cartoonish looks ?🤔😂

The word slayed has not been misused that much , before , ever 🤣

--------------

Edited by sharaban - 5 days ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Aish is a true blue superstar. We should accept it with grace.She is very popular. Aish's appearance at weddings ,events,is waited breathlessly,by fans and media. Hating her clothes and styling ,is part of her stardom..and we don't fail her. She is a beauty icon of our times. And public loves her.

Aish slayed in Paris. Hers was the top post yesterday on Reddit. Amazingsmiley32

Screenshot_20240925-092406.png

Still much better for someone like Alia's standards.

sharaban thumbnail