Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Again, I find it very unfortunate that this thread had been made although just yesterday already a thread had been made for the same topic.

It really would be nice, considerate and respectful to do a check if a thread already had been made recently.

Could this thread get merged to the other one? I've posted here without knowing about the already existing one...

Edited by Clochette - 8 days ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This one actually looks really good. Alia doesn't have the tortured sad soul thing down well, but overall it is good. Could work.

Some good female centric movies coming out nowadays finally!

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Again, I find it very unfortunate that this thread had been made although just yesterday already a thread had been made for the same topic.

It really would be nice, considerate and respectful to do a check if a thread already had been made recently.

Could this thread get merged to the other one? I've posted here without knowing about the already existing one...

• Trailer/teaser/song releases threads - A trailer or teaser thread should only be opened when the trailer or teaser is released. Opening a thread and then renaming it 2 weeks later does not count. You can open a thread announcing that a trailer or teaser is to be released and then when it is released, open a new thread on the same.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357382

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

but altgr, the other member (this member, actually) made the thread just yesterday when the news about the release today came out...so the rule doesn't apply here, I think...

Is there a kind of competition from your side towards the other member (this member here)? It's not the first time I noticed that you made an own thread with the same topic a f t e r that member had done so...

Edited by Clochette - 8 days ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope it flops

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So far super positive reaction everywhere on SM smiley40

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

but altgr, the other member (this member, actually) made the thread just yesterday when the news about the release today came out...so the rule doesn't apply here, I think...

Is there a kind of competition from your side towards the other member (this member here)? It's not the first time I noticed that you made an own thread with the same topic a f t e r that member had done so...

There's no competition on my part. I hardly post on the Bollywood forum these days.

From what I could understand of the mentioned rule, a thread should only be opened when the teaser/trailer/song is actually released, which in this case was at 11 AM IST on 8 September. If I misunderstood, I think the moderators should explain the rule more clearly to avoid any such issues in the future.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Alia can act. No denying that. But I dint feel the teaser. It was too much and too long.