Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You didn't see Brahmastra? This is her new Astra only

That clown show? Nah! But I guess she did strength training holding Bira’s “astra”😂😂😂

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The story is that Vedang’s character gets in some kind of trouble and ends up locked up (assuming unjustly) and his sister, played by Alia goes to rescue him. It’s probably more drama than action.

I expected Alia to look fierce but instead she looks scared and subdued. But I guess more will be clear once the teaser or trailer comes out.

This is not gonna become some record breaking movie. But if it’s a good story it can be a success for Dharma and Alia, and then their PRs can declare it a super hit and give her another FilmFare next year smiley4

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The story is that Vedang’s character gets in some kind of trouble and ends up locked up (assuming unjustly) and his sister, played by Alia goes to rescue him. It’s probably more drama than action.

I expected Alia to look fierce but instead she looks scared and subdued. But I guess more will be clear once the teaser or trailer comes out.

This is not gonna become some record breaking movie. But if it’s a good story it can be a success for Dharma and Alia, and then their PRs can declare it a super hit and give her another FilmFare next year smiley4

This toolkit is already ready to roll ji, just wait and watch smiley36Jigri has already rigged everything in her favour.

I’m surprised they haven’t given her an award for simply existing yet

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is Alia territory.The film is Alia centric, and should get good reviews. May do decently at the BO. She should continue doing what she is best at.The other girls have their own strengths, and will continue to do well in films, that requires them to entertain the public and bring in the money.Film making is a business.There are many stakeholders..a film has to work for all of who have invested in and worked in the film .Each film should sustain careers of all those who worked on a film..including the technical team. Every film leads to the next..hopefully to bigger OR better work.

altgr thumbnail

Dum hai...Satya mein dum hai!”👊🏼

#JIGRA TEASER TRAILER OUT ON 8TH SEPTEMBER ✌🏼

1000108258.jpg

1000108259.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_kGNQZzsaG/?igsh=MWo0cHlhMmVsajdqNg==

Edited by altgr - 10 days ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This is giving me a Korean film vibe. But I know Alia will make our wait worthwhile by giving another masterpiece performance.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Briaahna thumbnail

https://x.com/aliaa08/status/1831928319941734795?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

These are some cool posters , just hope content is there

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

These posters are much more compelling.

Originally posted by: Briaahna

These are some cool posters , just hope content is there

You've expressed this fear a few times, that you're worried the movie's content might be lacking. Is there a reason you think that?

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Is it the remake of the old Sridevi film produced by Dharma? It had a similar premise although Sanjay Dutt was the one helping Sridevi to escape jail in some foreign land.