Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Alia is probably one of the few mainstream actresses who probably would fully commit to Vasan's brand of quirkiness. But I still have a feeling Karan's involvement means it is going to be a very diluted version of that.

there you go..the fear! kjo better not ruin it.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

sure sure...i hope the director to focus on content like his previous films than these bullshit fixation of superstars and box office numbers. honestly i wasn't expecting the posters this good, wah lajawaabsmiley4 after seeing this, fear creeping in, what if its all about a book cover. i do not want to see vasant taken for a ride, so aloo better deliver , craving for a solid outing from Bollywood.

fear also after only two movies were thoroughly enjoyable this yr, lapaataa ladies and Maidaan. some big star cast hyped movies has been nothing but disappointment. I gotta give to amir khan who is putting an effort to give content rather than focusing on box office.

lets go jigrasmiley40

No. Sorry but you can't just dismiss the BO and call it a fixation. Alia has given good performances in Raazi and Gangu that still did well at the BO.. so she HAS to deliver here too.

If you want to be the number one actress , YOU HAVE TO DELIVER the numbers too. There is no ifs, ands or buts about it.

She has to deliver in acting, AND the box office. If you are going to remove any of those two things, then she is NOT the number 1 actress.

No excuses.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No. Sorry but you can't just dismiss the BO and call it a fixation. Alia has given good performances in Raazi and Gangu that still did well at the BO.. so she HAS to deliver here too.

If you want to be the number one actress , YOU HAVE TO DELIVER the numbers too. There is no ifs, ands or buts about it.

She has to deliver in acting, AND the box office. If you are going to remove any of those two things, then she is NOT the number 1 actress.

No excuses.

she is not number one actress, Shradha is now smiley4.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its Taylor Swift not anyone else user posted image

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Oh no no no. When it was Shradda's moment you all insisted she was not in the Top 10. Plus on Ormax list Alia is number one na? She needs to show us now.

Anything that is less than 20CR opening is a kalank on her stardom.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Is it the remake of the old Sridevi film produced by Dharma? It had a similar premise although Sanjay Dutt was the one helping Sridevi to escape jail in some foreign land.

Not that I’m aware of, but the premise does sound similar except Gumrah had a romantic angle and this one is about sibling love.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

There is no one like her, accept and move on

I agree with you. There is DEFINITELY no one like her smiley1 she should also show that in the BO opening numbers na?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh no no no. When it was Shradda's moment you all insisted she was not in the Top 10. Plus on Ormax list Alia is number one na? She needs to show us now.

Anything that is less than 20CR opening is a kalank on her stardom.

without kjo corporate bookings stree paid preview cross nh huga smiley36