Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Anushka in nh10 was better than this.

ImageImageImage

She was very good in this. Anushka gets a lot of dislike on IF (or apathy might be more accurate), but I thought NH10 was her strongest performance ever. Had 2015 not been Deepika's year with Piku and Bajirao Mastani, I think Anushka could have or should have won the Filmfare.

NH10 was a exciting thriller and you can feel the raw emotion even from the posters. Anushka seems half-dead emotionally and physically like she's on the verge of collapse from that last poster.

In contrast, in the Alia posters for Jigra, she seems like she's posing and not actually playing a character. Especially with the airbrushed look that makes her look younger, like she's still a child. I don't believe in this performance except for a little girl playing dress-up. Her physicality does not seem like she can even lift that hammer. The bullet proof vest seems too large for her, like it's overwhelming her, much like her sarees in Rocky aur Rani did.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 11 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She was very good in this. Anushka gets a lot of dislike on IF (or apathy might be more accurate), but I thought NH10 was her strongest performance ever. Had 2015 not been Deepika's year with Piku and Bajirao Mastani, I think Anushka could have or should have won the Filmfare.

NH10 was a exciting thriller and you can feel the raw emotion even from the posters. Anushka seems half-dead emotionally and physically like she's on the verge of collapse from that last poster.

In contrast, in the Alia posters for Jigra, she seems like she's posing and not actually playing a character. Especially with the airbrushed look that makes her look younger, like she's still a child. I don't believe in this performance except for a little girl playing dress-up. Her physicality does not seem like she can even lift that hammer. The bullet proof vest seems too large for her, like it's overwhelming her, much like her sarees in Rocky aur Rani did.

True. Anushka's character looks exhausted in the last pic.

Like i said, Alia looks too delicate. Not sure if that was the intention. Poster does not give any action vibe or emotional vibe. Just putting emotional dialogues is not enough. You have to look the part too.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, KJo Posted his ad on Netflix,about the same time Jigra posters dropped.

Dharma Productions posted a reel of Dharma films, where Aloo is conspicuously absent, just before they posted the posters.

Any tea here?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kiyun baychaari nadaan si chhoti bachchi say itni mehnat karva raha hai zaalim bollywood..

Poster may bhi thaki hui drianed nazar aa rahee hai apni badi badi naaso waali chhoti bachchi

Edited by sharaban - 11 days ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Poster may dikhaaye gaye yehi sub auzaar Aalia kay haath say lay kay iskay aur KJo kay saron pay maarnay ka mann kar raha hai... 😂

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is she going to save her brother or build a house? smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is she trying to copy Lara Croft or what?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Same posters as Stree 2 where shraddha character flex her choti to fight with Sarkata.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its looking very bland

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can already imagine:

Vedang's character is silently crying and Alia is hysterical saying:

Read in Alia's shrill voice:

"Tu fikar mat kar, mein tujhe yahan se nikalungi"

"Tu sun raha hai na?"

"Kuch nahi hoyega tereko"