Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Allure is an international magazine and I think the interview was also to promote her new gig as a Loreal ambassador so it makes perfect sense to name Aishwarya over Kareena. She's just doing her job and trying to relate it to her current work and audience. It's not that deep.

Even us normal people make edits to our resume depending on what job we are applying to. There is no particular controversy here.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Earlier Alia used to say "Kareena Kapoor has been my inspiration"

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1746560632037389&vanity=bollywoodhungamacom&locale=sw_KE

https://youtube.com/shorts/_CX2kpxnleE?feature=shared

Ranbir also said Kareena is an inspiration for Alia Bhatt:

https://youtu.be/aVGH3SDSDKI?feature=shared

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Want to remind everyone that Aishwarya was one of the few who openly called out Alia for having KJo and the entire establishment backing her and giving her a steady collection of films. She even said this to Alia's face and said Alia simply smiled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1adqalz/only_aishwarya_could_have_said_this_to_alias_face/

Now people are saying they're worried that KJo wants to cast Aishwarya in a film so he can sabotage her like he did Madhuri in Kalank.

Aishwarya sounded jealous and salty about Alia getting movies because no one has been offering her good movies after her last hit Jodha Akbar in 2008. It's not Alia's fault that Ash is a terrible actor with no box office pull and she can't deliver a solo hit. Alia is getting movies because people like to watch her. Her success ratio is 15/18 which is amazing and she has delivered solo hits.

Saying this to someone's face is quite rude and reeks of jealousy and insecurity.

But Richa Chadha says people are jealous of Aishwarya because according to Richa "You'll see she doesn't btch about anyone, doesn't say anything bad for anyone." smiley42

KJo will never cast Aishwarya in any movie. Although her PR will continue spreading rumors to convince her fans that she's still relevant in Bollywood.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Yes we saw that in Kalank. She tried hard to copy Aishwarya's HDDCS 'look' and failed.

Bahurani wasn’t all that you know. Rani and Preity were leagues ahead.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I knew someone would find the video smiley36 and I’m sure there’s more than one video out there too.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Allure is an international magazine and I think the interview was also to promote her new gig as a Loreal ambassador so it makes perfect sense to name Aishwarya over Kareena. She's just doing her job and trying to relate it to her current work and audience. It's not that deep.

Even us normal people make edits to our resume depending on what job we are applying to. There is no particular controversy here.

smiley20

Word

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Posted: 8 days ago

alia proceeded to do the infamous aish stiff..most ungraceful robot dancing that aish is famous for..whilst she BS'd about how graceful aish danced! Alias mouth can lie but her body couldn't. Ha

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

I agree that it is part of the business (still it makes me smirk).

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Key inferences here: lying, fake. smiley4

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Alia did tribute to Aish years ago and it was embarrassing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxo6fdF3XVU&pp=ygUVQWxpYSBkYW5jZXMgYWlzaHdhcnlh. I see on this forum Alia or Katrina being compared to Aish, that is disrespectful to Aish. Aish is internationally known beauty and can do any type of dance not just shaking body.