KARISHMA WAS SMARTER THAN AISH...REAL REASON GOT REVEALED

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Finally the real reason is revealed now, it was not Babita, but Karishma herself.

Karishma as everyone knows is much smarter, sharp and headstrong person...most porabbly she had sensed the toxicity and negativity of her to be inlaws, before hand, unlike Aishwarya.

https://ibb.co/k6HvL3b

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail

Babita got blamed for no reason, Lolo did the right thing, but could not dodged the second bullet.....destiny !!!

Direct detailed link, below :

https://dongthap247.com/thanh2/karisma-kapoor-wanted-abhishek-bachchan-to-move-out-of-jalsa-aishwarya-rais-empathy-attracted-him/

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nothing is worse than her Ex. I am pretty sure Abhi & Co didnt beat up Aishwarya and tried to sell her for money.

Karishma is a real victim and lets not compare her situation with Aish´s.

When Karisma Kapoor Filed A Dowry & Harassment Case Against Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Alleging He Auctioned Her To His Friends On Their Honeymoon!

Karisma and Sunjay filed for divorce in 2014 which was followed by a public feud rather mudslinging to be precise

By

Koimoi.com Team

- May 29, 2023 | 2:51 PM IST

When Karisma Kapoor Filed A Dowry & Harassment Case On Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Alleging She Was Auctioned By Him To His Friends On Their HoneymoonWhen Karisma Kapoor Shared Horrifying Details Of Her Marriage With Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Who Auctioned & ‘Quoted’ Her Price To One Of His Friends (Picture Credit: Instagram & Wikimedia)

Karisma Kapoor and her ex-husband Sunjay Kapoor were recently spotted on a dinner outing and the actress was brutally trolled. It also opened the pandora box and transported everyone to the time when she shared horrific details about her married life with Sunjay Kapoor. Karisma and Sunjay have two kids, Samaira and Kiaan who live with the actress in Mumbai.

Karisma and Sunjay filed for divorce in 2014 which was followed by a public feud rather mudslinging to be precise. While Sanjay claimed that Karisma married her for money the actress filed a dowry & harassment case against her in-laws revealing some bone-chilling details about her tumultuous marriage.

Advertisement

In her petition, Karisma Kapoor revealed, “Sanjay had a physical relationship with another woman. Not only this, but both also were in a live-in relationship as well. She also said that during their honeymoon, not only did Sanjay call out bids on her but also forced her to spend the night with his friends!”

Karisma Kapoor in her divorce petition revealed as quoted by The Tribune, “[Sunjay] tried to force her to sleep with his friends. And when she refused, he beat her up and even put a price tag on her, to auction to one of his friends. Karisma also alleged that Sanjay refused to follow up on his financial commitments, to which Sunjay argued that Karisma only married him for his money.”

The couple had exchanged vows in 2003 in a grand wedding and called it quits with the ugly divorce. Sunjay even lost custody of his two kids. During the same time, Karisma Kapoor’s father Randhir Kapoor had confessed in an interview that he never found the man suitable for his daughter. In an interview with HT, he revealed, “Everyone knows our ­credentials. We are Kapoors. We don’t need to run after anyone’s money. We have been blessed with not only money, but our talent can support us for the rest of our lives. Sunjay is a third-class man. I never wanted Karisma to marry him. He has debauchery in his ­system and never cared for his wife. He has been giving bullsh*t to her, and living with another woman. The entire Delhi knows how he is. I would not like to say anything more than this.”

Sunjay Kapoor is now married to Priya Sachdev while Karisma Kapoor will soon back on screen with Murder Mubarak also starring Vijay Varma, Dimple Kapadia and Sara Ali Khan.

When Karisma Kapoor Filed A Dowry & Harassment Case Against Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Alleging He Auctioned Her To His Friends On Their Honeymoon! (koimoi.com)

Edited by Kaya65 - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Would we do the same choices if we knew the outcome beforehand? That's the crux with choices.

Karisma certainly had a reason for her wish ...and Aish for her empathy (at that time).

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Nothing is worse than her Ex. I am pretty sure Abhi & Co didnt beat up Aishwarya and tried to sell her for money.

Karishma is a real victim and lets not compare her situation with Aish´s.

When Karisma Kapoor Filed A Dowry & Harassment Case Against Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Alleging He Auctioned Her To His Friends On Their Honeymoon!

Karisma and Sunjay filed for divorce in 2014 which was followed by a public feud rather mudslinging to be precise

By

Koimoi.com Team

- May 29, 2023 | 2:51 PM IST

When Karisma Kapoor Filed A Dowry & Harassment Case On Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Alleging She Was Auctioned By Him To His Friends On Their HoneymoonWhen Karisma Kapoor Shared Horrifying Details Of Her Marriage With Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Who Auctioned & ‘Quoted’ Her Price To One Of His Friends (Picture Credit: Instagram & Wikimedia)

Karisma Kapoor and her ex-husband Sunjay Kapoor were recently spotted on a dinner outing and the actress was brutally trolled. It also opened the pandora box and transported everyone to the time when she shared horrific details about her married life with Sunjay Kapoor. Karisma and Sunjay have two kids, Samaira and Kiaan who live with the actress in Mumbai.

Karisma and Sunjay filed for divorce in 2014 which was followed by a public feud rather mudslinging to be precise. While Sanjay claimed that Karisma married her for money the actress filed a dowry & harassment case against her in-laws revealing some bone-chilling details about her tumultuous marriage.

Advertisement

In her petition, Karisma Kapoor revealed, “Sanjay had a physical relationship with another woman. Not only this, but both also were in a live-in relationship as well. She also said that during their honeymoon, not only did Sanjay call out bids on her but also forced her to spend the night with his friends!”

Karisma Kapoor in her divorce petition revealed as quoted by The Tribune, “[Sunjay] tried to force her to sleep with his friends. And when she refused, he beat her up and even put a price tag on her, to auction to one of his friends. Karisma also alleged that Sanjay refused to follow up on his financial commitments, to which Sunjay argued that Karisma only married him for his money.”

The couple had exchanged vows in 2003 in a grand wedding and called it quits with the ugly divorce. Sunjay even lost custody of his two kids. During the same time, Karisma Kapoor’s father Randhir Kapoor had confessed in an interview that he never found the man suitable for his daughter. In an interview with HT, he revealed, “Everyone knows our ­credentials. We are Kapoors. We don’t need to run after anyone’s money. We have been blessed with not only money, but our talent can support us for the rest of our lives. Sunjay is a third-class man. I never wanted Karisma to marry him. He has debauchery in his ­system and never cared for his wife. He has been giving bullsh*t to her, and living with another woman. The entire Delhi knows how he is. I would not like to say anything more than this.”

Sunjay Kapoor is now married to Priya Sachdev while Karisma Kapoor will soon back on screen with Murder Mubarak also starring Vijay Varma, Dimple Kapadia and Sara Ali Khan.

When Karisma Kapoor Filed A Dowry & Harassment Case Against Ex-Husband Sunjay Kapoor Alleging He Auctioned Her To His Friends On Their Honeymoon! (koimoi.com)

Yeah I know.

Thats why I stated that no one can run away from the destiny, even the sharp and smart ones like Lolo.

But with Bachchans she most probably had to suffer in an unhappy marriage for life as per Bachchans' family traditions.

There she at least had to breath freely aftwr getting divorce from that monster.

Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Yeah I know.

Thats why I stated that no one can run away from the destiny, even the sharp and smart ones like Lolo.

But with Bachchans she most probably had to suffer in an unhappy marriage for life as per Bachchans' family traditions.

There she at least had to breath freely aftwr getting divorce from that monster.

I think she would have been happy with Abhi because she is someone who can adapt better than Aish and because they come from a similar background. They knew eachother from childhood and were friends.

Edited by Kaya65 - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

arranged marriage (r e a l l y 'madly-in-love'???) and then, like with so many divorces, it's mainly about money...

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/karisma-kapoor-and-sunjay-kapur-an-ugly-divorce-issue-of-alimony-and-a-nasty-custody-battle-40875

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aish is very tactful ( except for when she's asked about Sushmita Sen ) . She was the perfect daughter in law for that home. She's mastered the art of making sure she gets enough limelight without having to seek it overtly. She does that thing perfectly ; where she stands out yet blends in ( except for the awful clothes from the past few years ). Amitabh being the attention seeking narcissist and Jaya being the grouch couldn't have asked for someone better. Aishwarya put her pageant diplomacy to good use in that home. But pearls before swine I guess.

Anyway they had a good run. She got something out of it. Security. A respectable rebound. They got something out of it,;the Bachchans -a share of her fame to bolster their own dying fame. Abhishek has had an ego boost from this marriage to last him a lifetime. They're both mature enough to deal with co parenting without ugliness.

Karishma, how awful. I don't know if the Bachchans were worth dodging compared to what she ended up with. It's crazy how men like her ex husband would still find a second partner ( second;-legally) even after the story has been out. Was this Priya lady the mistress ?

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So I don’t get this

I sympathize with karisma but her husband tried to auction her during their honeymoon and she still stayed with him for more than a decade and had 2 children with him. She comes from a well to do family so why did she not divorce him right then and there.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

So I don’t get this

I sympathize with karisma but her husband tried to auction her during their honeymoon and she still stayed with him for more than a decade and had 2 children with him. She comes from a well to do family so why did she not divorce him right then and there.

Yeah it's strange. Maybe he blackmailed her with videos or pics of her that he had recorded. He sounds like a lunatic . What sort of 'friends' does he have that they'd bid for a friend's wife during his honeymoon . Sickening.