Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonygonsalves thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Amitabh is patriarchal because he is a real man. Any man worth his salt would be patriarchal and not a pussy.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tonygonsalves

Amitabh is patriarchal because he is a real man. Any man worth his salt would be patriarchal and not a pussy.

Really???

Word Count: 1

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D3viL

Desperate to be a bachchan bahu? She had bollywoood stars going crazy for her.. not her crazy for them. Look at abhishrek bachchan and look at her..?? she could've married any man, any nationality ..much more wealthier than amitabh bachchan..

I hope aish ditches the family, gets half of amitabh bachchans wealth. And abhishrek can go live his life trajectory to the fullest .. which is being second fiddle to e. v. e. r. y s.i.n.g.l.e person in this embarrassing thing called his life. I can't wait for aaradya to over take him as well. Haha such a loser 🤣

The way Bachchan fans like acting Aish didnt have no options, and the best she could do is Abhi to me is comical to me. Aish could have easily married a billionaire and no one would have lifted an eye. Hollywood wanted her in their movies, she was the first choice for Troy first choice for Click but here they are acting her married to a family that was once bankrupt was her only option. When she herself is richer than her husband.
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

None of them are at fault. Sometimes marriages don't work out, and it's better to separate than stay unhappy.

However, Aish benefited more from the marriage in the early years than the Bachhans did. She was sidelined by Bollywood, and marrying into an influential family like the Bachans helped her combat that. Sure, she could have married any wealthy man, but it wouldn't have given her the same advantages as being part of a big Bollywood family. Actresses who marry outside the industry often have to give up their careers, which she clearly wasn't ready to do in 2007.

Clochette thumbnail

"So the Bachchans made huge statement, that Abhi-Aish are separated"

I don't think so...if indeed there had been a statement then it was from Aish's side...

Clochette thumbnail

Contrary to you I would say that all are at fault (that were in the position to take own decisions).

Aish wanted to have a prominent career in movies, to be a star...so, it's always good to associate oneself with prominent people...

Well, look at the chances she chose, the choices she made...and please, never underestimate Aish's intelligence.

Since having a daughter (and not having a second child, a probable son), her endeavour is her daughter (and she isn't the first prominent actress in the world whose daughter became like a possession/obsession to the mother).

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Desperate to be a bachchan bahu? She had bollywoood stars going crazy for her.. not her crazy for them. Look at abhishrek bachchan and look at her..?? she could've married any man, any nationality ..much more wealthier than amitabh bachchan..

I hope aish ditches the family, gets half of amitabh bachchans wealth. And abhishrek can go live his life trajectory to the fullest .. which is being second fiddle to e. v. e. r. y s.i.n.g.l.e person in this embarrassing thing called his life. I can't wait for aaradya to over take him as well. Haha such a loser 🤣

Kuch bhi? She only married Abhishek for that bachchan tag which was influential, as that time she wanted to get out of the Salman fiasco by hook or by crook. You seriously think if she married a Vivek Oberoi or any new actor she would have been able to avoid Salman effects on her career? Male actors stopped working with her coz of Salman ki influence, that’s why she went for someone for solid background & who better than Amitabh Bachxhan son?smiley36 Ash is no victim in all this as her fans portray her to be. If she wants she can easily get a divorce and get out of this mess but she won’t do it coz she wants that surname so bad.
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And yet she married Abhishek.

So this actually proves na that she was desperate to marry into Bachchan family ?

PS: I personally think they married because they were in love and couldn't work their marriage out eventually. Happens to the best of the people - not a big deal

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Amitabh’s daughter is also separated ? She posed w her husband or ex husband tho

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aishwarya was seen sitting besides abhishek inside marriage hall

Watch this

https://youtu.be/tWFdxfbiO3U