WILL BB3 GET IMMENSE ADVANTAGE FROM SAME GENRE STREE2 HUGE SUCCESS ?

Poll

WILL BB3 GET IMMENSE ADVANTAGE FROM A SIMILAR GENRE STREE2 huge SUCCESS ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Similar genre Stree2 BROKE EACH & EVERY POSSIBLE RECORD, and became the biggest grosser EVER.

Bhool Bhulaiyaan one & two were huge hits, having similar genre as of Stree2 of a horror-comedy...

Teaser of BB3 is currently at number one on youtube.

Keeping in mind all of the above , what do you think about the outcome and possibilities ?

Is sky the limit , now , for Bhool Bhulaiyyan 3 ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is anyone wearing the red bra? Karthik ko hi pehna do bhai.πŸ˜”

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Is anyone wearing the red bra? Karthik ko hi pehna do bhai.πŸ˜”

Lol....good one

chalo at least kisi nay toh meri red-bra-legacy aagay badhaaee πŸ˜‚

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 hours ago

Yes, I said sometime ago that there would be a boost from Stree 2 so glad to see others feel similarly.

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

I don't know, you guys tell me. The teaser is getting ripped apart on Twitter, but it is so hard to find any neutral opinion when practically every second account tweeting against it belongs to Ajay/Akki/Singham again fans. I am actually shocked to see some people here haven't totally hated it, if not liked it. I thought it did its job as a teaser. Could it have been better? Yup. But I quite enjoyed a lot of the shots. A lot depends on Singham again's trailer and whether BB3 can compete against such a huge star cast. BB3's trailer is yet to come too. The trailer and atleast one of the songs need to click with the audience. Bb2 title song video was a rage and that helped the movie as much, if not more, than the trailer. Considering it is up against a big franchise like SA, l'll be happy if it touches 200. That'll be a first 200+ crore for Kartik, his second 150+ crore post-pandemic and third 100+ crore overall. It will also be enough material for his PR to milk the entire year πŸ˜‚ . If anyone's still reading my post, thank you.

Edited by bloomers - 22 hours ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 hours ago

I think so. Next year the impact will be lesser.Right now ,It is riding the wave.

Besides, BB was the OG. The songs have made it cult.

Edited by you2 - 21 hours ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: nobore

remember beyotch when I told you I wasn't done with you the other day. Now I'm fixing to start. how come you aren't saying your DP and RS will not win the box office this year? how come a fan like you flips her mind easily and joins the other team?????

I write for non I-F members to read. So I will reply.

I a have problem with cops around the world.They have immense power and can get away with murder with impunity.To me they are the most dangerous people in the world. They are supposed to protect us.. Rambofication of Cops in films makes me very angry. There are as many corrupt cops as there are politicians. I certainly pray Lady Singham never happens.

Edited by you2 - 21 hours ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

It will underperform

200 bbi na ho