Celeb Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Well, if they are not separated and it is actually a matter of family conflict with Ash, I would be disgusted with Abhi for taking parents side and choosing them over your own child.

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh btw she took off her wedding ring, one which she also wore in PS THE MOVIE, yes. Maybe they are separated afterall

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish also used to have her sindoor with traditional attire, she has stopped doing that too.

My insta was showing some reel of Aish with bachchans prior to shweta arrival, and there was so much ease and warmth. Wonder what happened?

Aish-Abhi should have found their own place once Shweta came into the picture, this forceful show of hum saath saath hai is more detrimental to marriages.

Edited by Outlander22 - 3 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I had a hard time believing in the rumours that the whole Bacchan clan was againt her but looks like people were right all along!

I feel bad for her. She is a superstar on her own rights and unbelievably gorgeous! She settled on Abhishek who is neither a looker, nor talented just for some clout and now has to go through this at this age.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I had a hard time believing in the rumours that the whole Bacchan clan was againt her but looks like people were right all along!

I feel bad for her. She is a superstar on her own rights and unbelievably gorgeous! She settled on Abhishek who is neither a looker, nor talented just for some clout and now has to go through this at this age.

I agree. I know Ash isn’t the best actress in the world but we can’t deny her superstardom. She has way more of a career than Abhishek ever did. Abhishek seems like the typical useless father that does nothing. I’m sure all of the parenting responsibilities are on Ash and that’s why she doesn’t work much
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/AishwaryaWeb/status/1069472447257370624/photo/1

This was at DeepVeer wedding, how times have changed.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Abhishek and Bachchans. They were used by a very cunning woman who used all her boyfriends for her advantage. Queen Aishwarya Rai was desperate to become a Bachchan Bahu and she worked hard to get into Bachchan family and worked even harder to cash the Bachchan surname. Abhishek was just a way for Queen Aishwarya Rai to become Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan just like Salman was her gateway to Bollywood and Vivek was her pawn in her fight with Salman.

But there's nothing to worry about because Aishwarya will never give up the Bachchan name. She will be cashing on Bachchan legacy in her retirement through the Bachchan grandchild.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

And the Bachchans live separately ever after

423728 thumbnail

If the rumours are true, regardless of who's at fault coughSwetacoughJayacoughallthebachans, AbhiShit Bachan has done his daughter dirty. If they’re not gonna get a formal divorce because the BaChAn PaRamPaRa forbids it, then he can at least fake it by standing beside his daughter. He’s an actor, it’s not that hard to pretend.

I’ve had to act happy with their marriage for 17 years, now I can finally express myself openly. The years of suppressed emotions is overflowing! Ready set go!

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I feel bad for Aish. She is always left alone by bachchan family. They don't even care about Aradhya.