Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

How was she smart? She chose a sick person who tried to auction her to his friends on their honeymoon..and worse..she stayed with that person for a decade and had 2 kids with him..she is definitely not smart and she also has very low self esteem to put up with all this for so long and not walking away considering she is one of those women who actually could walk away..she had the money and the backing..

WTF????smiley11.....and people are saying she is smart??? She should have left him on their honeymoon itself....I didn't know this...I knew he brought girls home in front of her.......OMG...I am actually horrified for Karisma.....this makes me believe that it was AB Jr who broke up with her and the other way....

Common sense says....that the girl who stayed with that horrible man for 10 years......wouldn't have left AB Jr because of his parents....I actually feel bad for Karisma.....the horror...smiley24

Originally posted by: Nishita123

yeah I think you were saying more along the fight with parent kind of thing and outlander is saying something different. Not same smiley20

Exactly....the feminism thing did not even cross my mind...otherwise I would have requested the feminists to stay off my post...smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s a shame that karishma didn’t divorce her husband earlier in her life and had to go through so much - aisi bhi kya majboori thi iski smiley5smiley21

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Amitabh just posted an insane rant on on his Tumblr . https://www.tumblr.com/srbachchanImageImageImage

smiley37

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Amitabh just posted an insane rant on on his Tumblr . https://www.tumblr.com/srbachchanImageImageImage

One of those pieces of writing where you forget the gist of first 3 by the time you reach the 4 th paragraph and then you give up.smiley44smiley36

Edited by e1t53e - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

So I don’t get this

I sympathize with karisma but her husband tried to auction her during their honeymoon and she still stayed with him for more than a decade and had 2 children with him. She comes from a well to do family so why did she not divorce him right then and there.

same here. It makes no sense to me why she continued to stay with him. I believe after their divorce they met for dinners. I am very shocked. Either she was traumatized because she always been treated so well.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well she is a kapoor & no.1 actress of 90s & still chose to marry that Sunjay for money. Crazy because she was successful but still chose himsmiley11 Also, wasn’t she dating another businessman Sandeep Toshiwal, who also divorced his wife for Karishma? It just proves she is more after money rather than love. Look at Suzanne khan, she is dating an unknown guy since years now but happy in love life finally. Sometimes people just need to see beyond money imo.

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 1 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oh please....I absolutely hate it ....when feminists start viewing everything with their tinted glasses.....I was talking about something else...and they take it to another tangent.....smiley24...starting the equality jaap....I am an educated working woman....I have a youg daughter....do u think I don't care about equality?? No one was talking about equality here.....I was talking about intention......why did Karisma move to another city with her husband....husband ko apne ghar kyon nahi rakha??....Not everything can be termed in terms of equality...

Just because one is a working mom of a daughter doesnt mean they cant have regressive mentality, you using feminist as a insults for me just proves my point.

You meant exactly what i said, blaming a girl of breaking a family because she choose her happiness over others is so regressive.

As for karishma- abhisek, no one knows what exactly happened. Either way karishma chose wrong, clearly so don't really care for them. I had a problem with how you said, "kal ki aayi ladki ke liye ma bap ko chhodna" . As if kal ki aayi ladki doesnt matter, someone who you just vowed to love and protect.

BlackWitch thumbnail

I agree with you.
It throws me off when women, especially educated working women, diss feminism as if the reason they enjoy equal rights today isn’t because of the feminist movement. The “equal rights jaap” is why we all are educated and can work to provide for our families. Have some respect 🙏

I see the clear cognitive dissonance too, where the woman is blamed for wanting to have her own home and taking the “husband away from his parents” as if he is a small child and not a grown ass man.

Not everyone wants to live with their in-laws and “adjust”. Wanting your own space after marriage is not a crime. Also, WTF with calling a woman “kal ki aayi ladki”? That’s so regressive and suited only for the saas of Indian TV!

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Just because one is a working mom of a daughter doesnt mean they cant have regressive mentality, you using feminist as a insults for me just proves my point.

You meant exactly what i said, blaming a girl of breaking a family because she choose her happiness over others is so regressive.

As for karishma- abhisek, no one knows what exactly happened. Either way karishma chose wrong, clearly so don't really care for them. I had a problem with how you said, "kal ki aayi ladki ke liye ma bap ko chhodna" . As if kal ki aayi ladki doesnt matter, someone who you just vowed to love and protect.

Originally posted by: Outlander22

And you proved my point....that feminists....especially the psuedo ones......will not look at the context in which something is said.....but will just harp on equality...In a relationship...a lot of things are done out of love......but psuedos will not understand this??

Why did Karisma....break up with AB Jr over the fact that he didn't want to live separately from his parents....but the same girl moved to a different city with abusive husband and stayed for 10 long years with her.......

My point in this whole debate was not equality.....but if someone can leave their parents ....would not be loyal to their spouse also.....I would have said the same if it was the other way round....

Feminists should stop calling anyone who doesn't confirm to their way of thinking....as regressive...not being able to see the context and perspective of the other person and wearing blinders is regressive.....don't give a blanket statement ignoring the context...

As far as I am concerned.....the only 2 people that can force me to do anything against my wishes are my 2 kids.....no one else.....I have made a lot of compromises for my family....but they were all out of love......