KARISHMA WAS SMARTER THAN AISH...REAL REASON GOT REVEALED - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

There was a time when feminism was true to its value....now the opportunists have hijacked it and given it a bad name.....they will feminism as it suits them....

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah right smiley36good joke

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Well she is a kapoor & no.1 actress of 90s & still chose to marry that Sunjay for money. Crazy because she was successful but still chose himsmiley11 Also, wasn’t she dating another businessman Sandeep Toshiwal, who also divorced his wife for Karishma? It just proves she is more after money rather than love. Look at Suzanne khan, she is dating an unknown guy since years now but happy in love life finally. Sometimes people just need to see beyond money imo.

Happy for her..she deserved it after a decade of unhappy marriage with a ridiculously self absorbed person..it must have drained her out..no wonder she started abusing drugs..she was miserable with him

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Happy for her..she deserved it after a decade of unhappy marriage with a ridiculously self absorbed person..it must have drained her out..no wonder she started abusing drugs..she was miserable with him

That is my point one don’t need to date a rich guy despite having good bank balance themselves. This is where Karishma went wrong, despite having fame & money she chose someone richer. Chalo man liya she made a mistake 1st time but she did the same thing again by dating that Sandeep guy who divorced his wife for her. No wonder she is alone & unhappy now.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s good Karishma got away from that guy

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I've always liked Karishma but in no world did she make the smart choice if she was stuck with that man she called husband for a decade. The very night of the honeymoon, she should have left and gone straight back to her family. She had a support system with money, family name, reputation, and public support all on her side and her family would have taken her back in a heartbeat as they aren't like the patriarchal Bachchans. But even the Bachchans seem normal in comparison to what Karishma endured with her husband.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

karishma looked great with abhi, loved that movie they did together. Abhi always looked horrible with other actresses but looked amazing with karishma. I am not sure the reason on why they broke their engagement but if karishma wanted abhi to not live with his parents, they could've lived in a different house but close to his parents house.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oh please....I absolutely hate it ....when feminists start viewing everything with their tinted glasses.....I was talking about something else...and they take it to another tangent.....smiley24...starting the equality jaap....I am an educated working woman....I have a youg daughter....do u think I don't care about equality?? No one was talking about equality here.....I was talking about intention......why did Karisma move to another city with her husband....husband ko apne ghar kyon nahi rakha??....Not everything can be termed in terms of equality...

Blue ice Ji , how come we can know what Karishma's intention was ?

The way she is raised as a confident person most probably it is attributed to her thinking about her rights as a female and on equal bases as she also had to left her parents' home...or she may had sensed the toxic equation of Jaya, Shweta and how much Abhi can be influenced as everyone knows he has a very submissive persona.,,,coz Karishma used to mingle with the entire family and knew them for decades.

I don't think so Karishma demanded that just to separate a son from their parents like some filmi naagin/vamp.

------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Easier to sense toxicity in females and as a family dynamics of inlaws, by being a female yourself, as it may be the case.

For the second marriage, in my opinion it is not easy to decode, before hand, such dark psychopaths like Sunjay, as they are skilled wearing the mask and this is no secret about the victims of sociopaths, narcissists or straight away psychopaths. Such psychopaths are also skilled in luring the victims again & again, Sunjay was not your normal bad husband, he was a shady tricky dicey skilled psychopath.

I have been in a relation with a narc for an year and I can tell you with guarantee how dangerous and skilled is their natural-trans of hooking u and keep luring you despite what they keep doing it to you.

Its not easy, one is not dealing with a normal person, but a skilled evil.

-----------------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

We should also realize this, as being educated people, that consistent disrespect, emotional abuse and psychological abuse is no lesser than physical abuse , damages one's soul/self respect equally and destroy their perception of self and experience of life in more or less similar way.