Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Karishma Kapoor had a great career and it makes no sense why she went to marry that creepy guy Sunjay. He was known to be is disrepute. Her statements of how badly he treated her are unfortunate and disgusting. Why she stayed within the marriage for long is perplexing. She should have left him earlier. Karishma made the biggest mistake of her life by marrying that obnoxious Sunjay whatever.

Yeah Karishma and Abhishek would have made a better couple. Infact Salman and Karishma looked good too.

Hope everyone can live happily now.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That honeymoon story is not that unbelievable cz I've heard about couple swap among the so called 'high society' people

When I first read it I thought that's what happened. But he tried to auction her off (was he successful, she doesn't mention) still she stayed with him for more than a decade and had 2 children with him. Now, that's unbelievable

Another possibility is she knew what she was signing up for her when she married him, something like coupleswap happened and she changed the narrative later for the divorce proceedings.

(I think they were old friends or classmates or something)

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Just because one is a working mom of a daughter doesnt mean they cant have regressive mentality, you using feminist as a insults for me just proves my point.

You meant exactly what i said, blaming a girl of breaking a family because she choose her happiness over others is so regressive.

As for karishma- abhisek, no one knows what exactly happened. Either way karishma chose wrong, clearly so don't really care for them. I had a problem with how you said, "kal ki aayi ladki ke liye ma bap ko chhodna" . As if kal ki aayi ladki doesnt matter, someone who you just vowed to love and protect.

same thing can be said about men also 'kal ka aaya hua ladke ke liye apne maa baap ko ladki chhod sakti hai' why don't we hear things like this?
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharaban

Easier to sense toxicity in females and as a family dynamics of inlaws, by being a female yourself, as it may be the case.

For the second marriage, in my opinion it is not easy to decode, before hand, such dark psychopaths like Sunjay, as they are skilled wearing the mask and this is no secret about the victims of sociopaths, narcissists or straight away psychopaths. Such psychopaths are also skilled in luring the victims again & again, Sunjay was not your normal bad husband, he was a shady tricky dicey skilled psychopath.

I have been in a relation with a narc for an year and I can tell you with guarantee how dangerous and skilled is their natural-trans of hooking u and keep luring you despite what they keep doing it to you.

Its not easy, one is not dealing with a normal person, but a skilled evil.

-----------------------

can I please know what do they do to lure u? What can make a woman be lured back to the person who tried to sell her?
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Educated women referring to a man's wife/to-be-wife as "Kal ki aayi hui ladki" is exactly the kind of toxic attitude that generations of women have had to deal with from their mothers-in-law. I mean, the woman has left the home she grew up in for some 20-30 years, and is expected to make so many changes and adjustments in her marital home, to make a new life with her husband, presumably forever. So she's expected to integrate fully in a family that will always think of her as "Kal ki aayi hui ladki". Pathetic smiley11This attitude is what makes it a losing battle for women from day one.

And wanting to live separately from in laws and (in this case) living 5 min down the freaking road from them isn't a crime and it certainly ain't "breaking up the family" and abandoning them in their old age.

kar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Just because one is a working mom of a daughter doesnt mean they cant have regressive mentality, you using feminist as a insults for me just proves my point.

You meant exactly what i said, blaming a girl of breaking a family because she choose her happiness over others is so regressive.

As for karishma- abhisek, no one knows what exactly happened. Either way karishma chose wrong, clearly so don't really care for them. I had a problem with how you said, "kal ki aayi ladki ke liye ma bap ko chhodna" . As if kal ki aayi ladki doesnt matter, someone who you just vowed to love and protect.

@ bold - Absolutely smiley32People really give themselves away when they use expressions like "Kal ki aayi hui ladki".

kar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

He had put much of the blame on Babita. That he was made to pay for her expenses too. Karisma never stayed in Delhi for long. She spent most of her time in Mumbai with her mom. Lots of details. He even refuted all the rumours. It was a full fledged interview around the time of his second marriage. Isnt on the internet now so maybe a part of some BW gossip mag.

His reputation also isnt great so dont know how much of that is true

His third marriage. Karisma was his 2nd wife. His 1st was Nandita Mahtani.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kar08

His third marriage. Karisma was his 2nd wife. His 1st was Nandita Mahtani.

it’s a little weird that babita didn’t mind her daughter marrying a divorcee but had a prob due to bachchans financial / staying together. Like bachchans were anyways related to them though Shweta’s marriage with Nikhil nanda
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Few famous actresses claim that big b molested them so he is not traditional or conservative or innocent if these claims are going around by famous actresses. karishma's husband is worst if we go by the divorce papers she filed where she talks about why she is divorcing him. But abhi was a better match for karishma.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do we really know what impact Karisma's mother had in this whole story? I guess, she hadn't a lot of money and - maybe - tried to live from her daughter(s)'?

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago