Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

OMG please tell me that picture of Aaradhya is not edited? smiley3 I’m shocked beyond words!

And yeah Aish has been looking my lifeless and soulless of late but eh her life her choice.

Also speaking of Shrima, our Aish doesn’t get along with her either smiley36 Do you know that Shrima not only replied dismissively in response to an Aish related question but she also cryptically shaded Aishwarya on Instagram smiley37

Here enjoy!

https://x.com/abraamaditya/status/1039151155283148800?s=46

https://x.com/cadence99/status/1034869916837371904?s=46

No editing ...all real 😍.

Wow! Shrima is openly exposing Ash. It's quite sad that Ash ignores her brother and his family. And her stan hate on Shweta and Navya for not acknowledging Ash and Aaradhya. Ash fans say that Ash cut ties with her brother's family because they tried using her name to get discount at a high-end hotel πŸ˜‚. If she was a nice person, she'd help her brother's family without asking. But she has never taken her nephews to all the nice places she goes with her mother and daughter. Ash fans say that Shrima is fame-hungry and uses Ash's name to get famous.....but the irony is that Aishwarya did the same...she cleverly intruded into Bachchan legacy and increased her fame and relevance by becoming Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

One time I was browsing Shrima's Instagram and underneath a photo some Ash fan commented "Shrima, you're jealous of Ash that's why you never post photos of Ash and Aaradhya on your account". One of Shrima's friends replied "Ash has not posted a single photo of Aditya, Shrima, and their children on her Instagram". Then Ash fan responded "Ash always posts about her brother and his family, you must've not seen her account". And then lots of Shrima's followers wrote replies telling that Ash fan to check the entire account and timeline of Ash's Instagram and see for yourself there's no photos or mention of Aditya and his kids.

Shrima kept the original comment and all the replies on that photo. I'll try to find it and post it here.

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 9 days ago
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She don’t live at Bachchan residence?

She hasn't lived there since 2018. After her father passed away, she bought a new apartment and shifted there with her mother and daughter.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Wow! Shrima is openly exposing Ash. It's quite sad that Ash ignores her brother and his family. And her stan hate on Shweta and Navya for not acknowledging Ash and Aaradhya. Ash fans say that Ash cut ties with her brother's family because they tried using her name to get discount at a high-end hotel πŸ˜‚. If she was a nice person, she'd help her brother's family without asking. But she has never taken her nephews to all the nice places she goes with her mother and daughter. Ash fans say that Shrima is fame-hungry and uses Ash's name to get famous.....but the irony is that Aishwarya did the same...she cleverly intruded into Bachchan legacy and increased her fame and relevance by becoming Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

One time I was browsing Shrima's Instagram and underneath a photo some Ash fan commented "Shrima, you're jealous of Ash that's why you never post photos of Ash and Aaradhya on your account". One of Shrima's friends replied "Ash has not posted a single photo of Aditya, Shrima, and their children on her Instagram". Then Ash fan responded "Ash always posts about her brother and his family, you must've not seen her account". And then lots of Shrima's followers wrote replies telling that Ash fan to check the entire account and timeline of Ash's Instagram and see for yourself there's no photos or mention of Aditya and his kids.

Shrima kept the original comment and all the replies on that photo. I'll try to find it and post it here.

Hi Abhishek's only fan. I'll repeat what I said earlier. There's nothing in those pics that deserves derision or mockery. If you see something in them that you find shameful or worthy of laughing at, that just tells us about what kind of person you are.

Also I find it interesting how much time you have to browse Aish's social media account, the accounts of all her relatives, and her fan accounts as well. Are you sure you're not a fan? Or just a glorified stalker?

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Okay she looks like a literal clone of her father really smiley24

So both Shweta and Shrima detests Aish and both SILs makes no bones about it smiley37

At least Kareena shares a great and lovely relationship with her two SILs. Both Saba and Soha really adores her.

Edited by Surly_Devil - 9 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just can repeat that the whole Bachchan-family dynamic is messed-up since many, many years (and since the marriage it also includes Aish)...btw, SILs can be as much a pain as MILs...

Edited by Clochette - 9 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I just can repeat that the whole Bachchan-family dynamic is messed-up since many, many years (and since the marriage it also includes Aish)...btw, SILs can be as much a pain as MILs...

Ummm that entirely depends on the bonds and equations