Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

Aishwarya 's mother lives with her. Aradhya can stay back with her. These days,every room in homes have security cameras. It is most unusual. I will not believe anyone who says,that this happens or has happened with someone they know. Both Aish and Aradhya are setting themselves up for stress in their relationship,once Aradhya,starts asserting herself.

Either the child rebels badly against these overbearing mommies or go onto lead a sad life where their wishes remain trapped under mommy's commands.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Either the child rebels badly against these overbearing mommies or go onto lead a sad life where their wishes remain trapped under mommy's commands.

Aradhya probably has her own friends and other things to do in India. Aish is dragging her around to public events, especially internationally, to make her more famous and build connections and network. It's the same thing Sridevi did with Jahnvi.

All the Loreal suits and organizers would be meeting her and have in mind that Aish has a teenage daughter who is known in India. She can lobby to try to get her an ambassador or influencer job with Loreal in just a few years. That girl will debut in movies in 4 or 5 years max.

Edited by hotchoco - 6 days ago
Bekind thumbnail

Stunning 🤩 but I don’t like how the dress is styled from the bottom

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DARZ7h4uZkQ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Aradhya probably has her own friends and other things to do in India. Aish is dragging her around to public events, especially internationally, to make her more famous and build connections and network. It's the same thing Sridevi did with Jahnvi.

All the Loreal suits and organizers would be meeting her and have in mind that Aish has a teenage daughter who is known in India. She can lobby to try to get her an ambassador or influencer job with Loreal in just a few years. That girl will debut in movies in 4 or 5 years max.

She is only 13 yr old right? Won’t she go for graduation? I think she may complete her studies and then join bw. But yeah in all probability it looks like she will join bw as her career.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

She is only 13 yr old right? Won’t she go for graduation? I think she may complete her studies and then join bw. But yeah in all probability it looks like she will join bw as her career.

I think she will start acting after high school like all the other nepos - Jahnvi, Khushi, Ananya, Shanaya, etc. Aish herself also didn't go to college so I don't see it happening.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Love to see Aish with differ Hair and is looking happy.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She looks good in the red. After a long time. Still needs to get into better shape.

I don’t understand her, she wants the limelight but doesn’t want to work on herself?

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is the legend----so many girls came and went--but Aish is Aishsmiley27