Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

relative to Aish's weight gain: It had been my first thought that it is because of hormonal issues during the menopause...

relative to the south: I got the same feeling - especially during the PS-shootings...

Edited by Clochette - 14 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Did she kiss her daughter on the lips? smiley24

One of the cultural differences between India and Germany...here, it isn't unusual that parents and kids each other give a little peck on the lips which is in no way sexualised but a sign of loving affection.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Wow Aaradhya looks like Abhishek’s twin smiley3

When she was younger, she looked like her mother...so nature is unpredictable with it's changes...she may become a fine mix between Aish and Abhishek smiley1

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Thyroid cannot cause so much weight gain. 5-10Kgs YES but 30Kgs? Nope. It is because of people lack of motivation & more intake of food. Duniya bhar ky exuses ly aao, but weight Sirf tb increase hota hai when you eat more & don’t workout!!! Simple!! I have suffered Asthma since i was 8-9 and steroids lead me to gain weight but i never gained more than 10kg throughout my life. Only if you eat fazool ka, you become obese. You just can’t blame it on just medical conditions. Also, Ash has money & can afford best diet but still she has not been able to shed weight ever since Aaradhya is born. Ofcourse she is lazy & no more motivated to maintain her figure. Simple.

Amen to that!!!! Lazy is the keyword smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

When she was younger, she looked like her mother...so nature is unpredictable with it's changes...she may become a fine mix between Aish and Abhishek smiley1

Not really, Clocha! I’ve seen pictures of her younger self and she looked nothing like her mother at all and still does not smiley36

but again YMMV

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Did she kiss her daughter on the lips? smiley24

Lips pay hee kiss kiya hai, hips pay toh nahi

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Bekind

If Ash is happy with her weight, then let it be. Beauty is not measured by weight.

Indians are obsessed with weight loss. Look at the west. Their beauty standard is thick body.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Not really, Clocha! I’ve seen pictures of her younger self and she looked nothing like her mother at all and still does not smiley36 ...but again YMMV

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks 'carbon copy' of daughter Aaradhya Bachchan in an old pencil ad, see photo – Firstpost

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.