Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Generally, those movies have the original language with English subtitles (in Germany often with German even).

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Here you go...smiley36

https://youtu.be/WTGnTI3-lGQ?si=bb9Qeju8Ze8QD7b3

I prefer to watch original version with subtitles though.. 😇

oh subtitles. Yes will watch it original. Thank you

Bekind thumbnail

I never seen Ash rude with her fans. Always seen her smiling.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_95mYWoTRu/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Thank you

Is PS 1 and 2 dubbed in Hindi?

Originally posted by: Strangers02

I just checked... Hindi version is not available in Prime...

I watched both PS 1 and 2 dubbed in Hindi on Amazon Prime. But I live in America so maybe the Hindi dubs are not available in every region. In Hindi, it's Aishwarya's own voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwy1xpqMHsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gnytBclJEU

Originally posted by: Bekind

I never seen Ash rude with her fans. Always seen her smiling.

That was mentioned in this thread too that Aish is one of the BW celebs who is always kind to her fans. Kangana's hair stylist also said that she only did Aish's hair once for Devdas but years later, Aish still recognized her and remembered her name.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356980?pn=2

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Thyroid cannot cause so much weight gain. 5-10Kgs YES but 30Kgs? Nope. It is because of people lack of motivation & more intake of food. Duniya bhar ky exuses ly aao, but weight Sirf tb increase hota hai when you eat more & don’t workout!!! Simple!! I have suffered Asthma since i was 8-9 and steroids lead me to gain weight but i never gained more than 10kg throughout my life. Only if you eat fazool ka, you become obese. You just can’t blame it on just medical conditions. Also, Ash has money & can afford best diet but still she has not been able to shed weight ever since Aaradhya is born. Ofcourse she is lazy & no more motivated to maintain her figure. Simple.

You just cannot compare your body to someone else's & call them lazy! 1st of all, it's her body, why you guys have so much issue? Is it too hard to comprehend that people can have certain conditions, more than just one which makes it hard for them to lose or gain weight. There are people who eats so much but still can't gain weight. If money could solve all problems, nobody would be dying when best medication are available out there for certain illness. What works for someone, might not work for another.

People go around over here saying how body-shaming is wrong bla bla but then act this way.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: piya2025

You just cannot compare your body to someone else's & call them lazy! 1st of all, it's her body, why you guys have so much issue? Is it too hard to comprehend that people can have certain conditions, more than just one which makes it hard for them to lose or gain weight. There are people who eats so much but still can't gain weight. If money could solve all problems, nobody would be dying when best medication are available out there for certain illness. What works for someone, might not work for another.

People go around over here saying how body-shaming is wrong bla bla but then act this way.

What do you mean by why “you guys have so much issue” ? Tumhe kya masla hai if i am commenting on her weight? Isnt her only job is to look a certain way when she is known for her looks as you all fans claim? And this is not body shaming & even if you think it’s body shaming then be it that way. I don’t care.smiley36

Why should i not comment on a fcukin celeb who is a “PUBLIC FIGURE” ?!?! Now you will say celebrities are also human & blah blah bah, but they themselves ask for it when they put them in public domainsmiley4 If you guys have issues with it, just go & tell your fav to sit at home & inject some more Botox on her face as she herself is insecure of her age now & going overboard with fillers.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

What do you mean by why “you guys have so much issue” ? Tumhe kya masla hai if i am commenting on her weight? Isnt her only job is to look a certain way when she is known for her looks as you all fans claim? And this is not body shaming & even if you think it’s body shaming then be it that way. I don’t care.smiley36

Why should i not comment on a fcukin celeb who is a “PUBLIC FIGURE” ?!?! Now you will say celebrities are also human & blah blah bah, but they themselves ask for it when they put them in public domainsmiley4 If you guys have issues with it, just go & tell your fav to sit at home & inject some more Botox on her face as she herself is insecure of her age now & going overboard with fillers.

So wrong & loud! My bad!!
Bekind thumbnail

At least ash does not need a fake id smiley36

Ash said in an interview she is aware there are talks going on her weight. And she is least bothered. She will loose it when the time is right and she is happy with her weight.smiley40

Not everyone wakes up being worried how much the weight on the scale is.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's really kind of her. Because she usually pushes underprivileged, special children for standing too close to her precious daughter 😔

https://youtube.com/shorts/pKO_1Ot__wI?feature=shared