sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Sahee maalkin bannn gayi hai naati 😂

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Its nothing new as i met her too as a officer while she was flying to mumbai. She tried to break the rules of the gate procedure after screening my senior give her left right center and showed her,her aukaat in a foreign country where you follow my rules,i don't follow your rules. Arguing with a airport police officer of the country when you are in the wrong. Her parents apologies for her arrogant behaviour and have more manners than her, Wished they instill it in her. She is one brainless fake person and i don't think she realises that she talks nonsense. After i see her attitude even a few i form a hatred for celebrities that now they don't even exist for me and treat them like a thrash. I don't understand the celebrities prayers they treat you like thrash why not you do it. You are their paymaster not the other way around. They work for you and by watching their films you are paying them. I treat them as puppets if everyone in the world treats them like a thrash than their attitude will mild down & understand how it feels to be treated like a thrash

Fans are mistaken that these stars are the script, makeup, dresses, lighting and that certain media and pr made image, and actually are what they watch on screen backed by hundreds of crores of budget.

(every star struck person should watch Jaya Bhaduri's classic movie "Guddi" for a reality check).

---------------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 days ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Sahee maalkin bannn gayi hai naati 😂

That person was right she does not look like what she looks on-screen. Many of her fans rant abt her beauty she is not beautiful in real life and short. That person from reddit he/she was right

Mages thumbnail

Sometime i wonder what if these celebs meet people are doesn't have a good image abt films & films people and they try their arrogant behaviour on them. I would record the whole conversation and viral itsmiley37smiley37. They think everyone in the world are starstruck but there are people who have bad impression abt them and their industry and also people who have learn a lesson not to be starstruck i would rather want them to show their almighty behaviour with them. Aukaat na dikhate phir batana

sharaban thumbnail

That person was right she does not look like what she looks on-screen. Many of her fans rant abt her beauty she is not beautiful in real life and short. That person from reddit he/she was right

It is a KNOWN fact that Rani was extremely below average without makeup irl, even in her peak days.

Mages thumbnail

The people who are really humble when they came to my country and heard from my officers and me personally met too is Madhuri Juhi SRK Varun Alia Aishwarya Rai Ranbir Kapoor Sunny Deol Bobby Deol Dharmendra ji( he is most most humble human being no wonder my mom loves him huge respect🙏🏼) Akshay Kumar Anil Kapoor Aamir Khan

Salman Khan is also good too the time our team met he was slighty drunk and his bodyguards were rude with us he scolded them. He was crowded by the kids in the gate he address them.politely and also humble with the parents too. This was something opposite we read abt him

Aishwarya Rai in real life is so so beautiful and very humble though i am not a fan. I think my chinese officer too mesmerise by her beauty so was Sushmita Sen and Priyanka Chopra were humble and beautiful. Sushmita sen is very beautiful and tall very humble

Preity Zinta was a cutie and adores her fans

I remember my officer told Sushmita Sen that she is very beautiful in the most polite way and he does not who she is. She humbly said 'thank you for the compliment and i will remember it' with her most precious smile. Before this compliment their convo started with her bag not seen clearly due to the angle thus rescreen again than she asked how it works and before she leaves the compliment

Edited by Mages - 3 days ago
Mages thumbnail

Another actress who is silent & introvert but humble in personality was Sridevi. I did not meet her but most of my officers did at their time. They told me ghost stories for in our night shift😡 than when i was hearing lamhe song put in speaker mildly than the officer told me abt meeting Sridevi when she was having a concert here. After the concert she had to go to her flight through their gate. She was with her mother. The whole team who had to do her gate are Sridevi & Madhuri fanssmiley37

Edited by Mages - 3 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Its nothing new as i met her too as a officer while she was flying to mumbai. She tried to break the rules of the gate procedure after screening my senior give her left right center and showed her,her aukaat in a foreign country where you follow my rules,i don't follow your rules. Arguing with a airport police officer of the country when you are in the wrong. Her parents apologies for her arrogant behaviour and have more manners than her, Wished they instill it in her. She is one brainless fake person and i don't think she realises that she talks nonsense. After i see her attitude even a few i form a hatred for celebrities that now they don't even exist for me and treat them like a thrash. I don't understand the celebrities prayers they treat you like thrash why not you do it. You are their paymaster not the other way around. They work for you and by watching their films you are paying them. I treat them as puppets if everyone in the world treats them like a thrash than their attitude will mild down & understand how it feels to be treated like a thrash

Thank you for sharing. The more I hear about Rani's real life personality, the harder it is to respect her. I keep hearing stories about her and how fake she is. She seems the type of person who is sweet and fake to bigshots like SRK, Kajol, KJo, but in front of common people she reveals her true colors and is very rude and dismissive. That is the real Rani. Even Kangana's hair stylist said that she's worked with all the big stars from decades ago like Hema Malini and she's worked with stars today like Aishwarya and Sushmita and they're all so kind and courteous. But she said Rani was her only bad experience. Had really bad attitude problems and was deliberately rude.

I've also heard stories that in real life, Rani is so short that you don't even notice her. It takes lots of makeup and lighting to make her look good onscreen. I remember the old articles about Bollywood actresses without makeup and always most of them looked good without it except Rani. Everyone used to say Rani looked like she came from a village or was interchangeable with just about anyone on the street when she had no makeup on.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The people who are really humble when they came to my country and heard from my officers and me personally met too is Madhuri Juhi SRK Varun Alia Aishwarya Rai Ranbir Kapoor Sunny Deol Bobby Deol Dharmendra ji( he is most most humble human being no wonder my mom loves him huge respect🙏🏼) Akshay Kumar Anil Kapoor Aamir Khan

Salman Khan is also good too the time our team met he was slighty drunk and his bodyguards were rude with us he scolded them. He was crowded by the kids in the gate he address them.politely and also humble with the parents too. This was something opposite we read abt him

Aishwarya Rai in real life is so so beautiful and very humble though i am not a fan. I think my chinese officer too mesmerise by her beauty so was Sushmita Sen and Priyanka Chopra were humble and beautiful. Sushmita sen is very beautiful and tall very humble

Preity Zinta was a cutie and adores her fans

I remember my officer told Sushmita Sen that she is very beautiful in the most polite way and he does not who she is. She humbly said 'thank you for the compliment and i will remember it' with her most precious smile. Before this compliment their convo started with her bag not seen clearly due to the angle thus rescreen again than she asked how it works and before she leaves the compliment

Thank you for also sharing all the stories about the real life celebs who were kind and generous. I've heard good things about all the celebs you listed from Salman to the Deols to Ranbir to Aishwarya to Sushmita to Sridevi. The story you shared about Sushmita is especially very nice to hear.

I'm glad to hear it confirmed that Preity is so kind to fans as well. This is the story I've read about her vs Jaya.

"[Jaya] is not a nice person when filming Kal ho naho in Brooklyn alot of Desi fans had gathered to try and get photos or even if lucky an autograph from preitty zinta , Jaya kept hollering NO PHOTOS PLEASE ... No one was taking her photo she was just jealous ... Prietty was so polite to all her fans ... Ms.Bacchan seems to not realize if not for fans she would be no one .... And she still kind of isnt she falls into the shadow of her has been husband."

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thanks for sharing these smiley9