Ash and Aradhya at Siima 2024

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8vSnyOBNM/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Not a big fan of their outfits but Ash looking beautiful ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has clearly given up on herself as far as her weight goes. smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Ash is happy with her weight, then let it be. Beauty is not measured by weight.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She has clearly given up on herself as far as her weight goes. smiley36

It's no laughing matter. It's been reported that she has a health condition (probably thyroid issues) which is why she's had the weight gain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1fh9edb/beauty_in_bollywood_some_green_tea/

Same link also talks about Alia's eating disorder (the one KJo himself admits he gave her). How she broke down into tears during the Udta Punjab wrap party because the whole cast was eating parathas and chole and she couldn't because of her diet. Comments also saying that there are BTS videos of Badrinath Ki Dulhania shooting where the cast was at a hotel and Alia broke down into tears because the hotel didn't have any food for her diet and Varun and KJo were both laughing hysterically at her. Varun is young, I can understand his not sympathizing but it's very twisted that KJo had no sympathy. He's a father figure to her, not just a friend, and he's openly said he regrets conditioning Alia into being so insecure about her weight that she has an eating disorder...so where is this regret when he's laughing at her condition?

Tagging Shaitan because I know in the past they've asked to hear more about Alia's eating disorder and KJo's complicity.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

If Ash is happy with her weight, then let it be. Beauty is not measured by weight.

What I've noticed is how much more comfortable and happy she seems in the South. I'm seeing comments saying the same too. Aish has a comfort level there that she doesn't have in Bollywood/North India.

This was the same for Sridevi. Remember that she was never harassed for her looks in the South. She came to Bollywood and she became attacked for her weight and coloring. Thunder thighs became the famous nickname for her, despite how cruel and offensive it was. There's a reason Sridevi had so many insecurities about her appearances and resorted to strict dieting and plastic surgery because everything about her appearance, which had been accepted in the South, was completely scrutinized in Bollywood.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Face is looking gorgeous. I guess the fillers are dissolving.. Thank goodness.

However i don’t think she’s ever going to lose that extra weight.. she’s never going back to that pre Covid look, for whatever reason.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It's no laughing matter. It's been reported that she has a health condition (probably thyroid issues) which is why she's had the weight gain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1fh9edb/beauty_in_bollywood_some_green_tea/

Same link also talks about Alia's eating disorder (the one KJo himself admits he gave her). How she broke down into tears during the Udta Punjab wrap party because the whole cast was eating parathas and chole and she couldn't because of her diet. Comments also saying that there are BTS videos of Badrinath Ki Dulhania shooting where the cast was at a hotel and Alia broke down into tears because the hotel didn't have any food for her diet and Varun and KJo were both laughing hysterically at her. Varun is young, I can understand his not sympathizing but it's very twisted that KJo had no sympathy. He's a father figure to her, not just a friend, and he's openly said he regrets conditioning Alia into being so insecure about her weight that she has an eating disorder...so where is this regret when he's laughing at her condition?

Tagging Shaitan because I know in the past they've asked to hear more about Alia's eating disorder and KJo's complicity.

Funny how hidden Alia’s eating disorder has been. Her fans hail her as some kind of natural beauty, even though she’s not beautiful at all

I’ll take Ash on her worst day over Alia on her best. I’m sure Ranbir agrees too since he couldn’t keep his hands off her in ADHM smiley36and obsessed over her in the promotions

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Funny how hidden Alia’s eating disorder has been. Her fans hail her as some kind of natural beauty, even though she’s not beautiful at all

I’ll take Ash on her worst day over Alia on her best. I’m sure Ranbir agrees too since he couldn’t keep his hands off her in ADHM smiley36and obsessed over her in the promotions

And there's no way they can't know because it's well documented that under Katrina's tutelage (you know, before Alia stole Ranbir from her so-called friend) she became a fitness nut and is obsessed with keeping in shape now. Alia fans are constantly circulating her videos so they see all that and are still somehow convinced that Alia naturally looks this way without any work done.

Lol. Ranbir was a big fan of Aishwarya from the beginning, starting with one of her early movies which his father directed. If you look at his taste, he's always been into screen beauties whether Aish, Deepika, Katrina. There were reports that he and Ameesha Patel hooked up a few times too. So I don't know how he downgraded to Alia.