Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Oh boy, how such pearls keep dropping off..

What does Alia's professional choices got anything to do with her personal life and choices??

smiley36 It’s a aftershock effect posts

These pearls of wisdom only comes for Alia and not DP or anyone else - go figure smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

smiley36 It’s a aftershock effect posts

These pearls of wisdom only comes for Alia and not DP or anyone else - go figure smiley36

Its a stressful situation perhaps smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't understand the reaction to You 2's posts...I also think that Alia could have become a youth icon as she still is quite youthful in her physical appearance. SOTY and Highway gave her the right start, I think.

But she decided otherwise...and yes, me too, I feel that her choices could have been more in another direction according to what I perceive (still) as a lack of maturity she (still) displays (also the shoots where she tried to appear sexy felt - imo - forced). Since some years, she's lost her freshness and natural youthfullness.

I think that - deep down - she is quite jealous of Deepika and tries to make some of the same achievements which Deepika already made (the next one the spy movie) and of course some more.

It's not that I want to bash her (I don't dislike her), but I think she gave away a natural part of herself.

Edited by Clochette - 13 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did Alia do something to her face or to her skin? Or if she has lost a lot of weight in short time. Something is different and not in a positive way. She looks very different now.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

From day one I said here on this forum what is so special about L’Oréal , it pretty much sucks for me smiley36

I was laughed at cos alia was not there , now aloo is there and we have a huge problem smiley36

Actually - you are the one that used to poke fun at L'Oreal saying its an awful brand blah blah. You even said, Aishwarya being the face of it "isn't" an achievement...now suddenly you are back peddling just because Gangu is on board and even referencing Ash?

BTW - Stree 2 gonna be biggest grosser EVER. Now THAT is a true win. You continue celebrating these peanut victoriessmiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 13 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

From day one I said here on this forum what is so special about L’Oréal , it pretty much sucks for me smiley36

I was laughed at cos alia was not there , now aloo is there and we have a huge problem smiley36

lol problem is Alia here not L'Oréal 🔥 smiley36

Solid Aag laga di Alia ne smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 days ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can someone make a list of all of Deepika’s leftovers Alia picked up? Starting with Sanju smiley36

Starting with sanju… ending with ganju 😂

(her wig Wala mard)

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley4It’s gonna be so much fun seeing aloo at Cannes , Met gala did wonders , let’s see . I am pumped up , anyone else ?

Nishita123 thumbnail

Seems like signed for global like bahurani , not local like aditi , not sure . She was spotted with Kendal j , so could be globally. If globally then wow . Go gal💕

Even more 🔥🔥🔥

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters