Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I have been holding this for some time now can’t fake anymore. Vicky is looking very ugly these days 🙏and Katrina sad 🙏

Be very careful! I just got a warning for bashing RK’s appearance in unrelated threads. I tried to tell the mods it happens almost daily here that someone is bashed in a thread completely unrelated to them. But when have mods been consistent anyway ? 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I really dont think this is ranveers moms account, i dont even follow it, and many times we have questioned if this is really ranveers moms account, because the account hardly posts anything, it just likes random tweets, the account has even liked some tweets from people who hate ranveer, so I really wouldn’t believe that this is his mom, there isn’t any solid evidence that it’s his mom, its more like a fan account 

Ranveers family are quite private, they are not seen out much and dont make any public statements about ranveer or deepika, so I doubt ranveers mom would be doing this on a twitter account 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Be very careful! I just got a warning for bashing RK’s appearance in unrelated threads. I tried to tell the mods it happens almost daily here that someone is bashed in a thread completely unrelated to them. But when have mods been consistent anyway ? 

but there is bashing going on for RK and alia, druggie, abuser,  wigbir … 😊just few days ago both begum and alia  called bimbos smiley36its on going 

Edited by Briaahna - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

but there is bashing going on for RK and alia, druggie, abuser,  wigbir … 😊

Similarly there has always been bashing going on for Vicky and his looks. Of him not being worthy of Katrina, being unattractive, and looking like a driver. That also continues till this day. No one has stopped so it clearly members were not given warnings. smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Similarly there has always been bashing going on for Vicky and his looks. Of him not being worthy of Katrina, being unattractive, and looking like a driver. That also continues till this day. No one has stopped so it clearly members were not given warnings. smiley36

well this is the first time i am bring to attention that vicky is looking ugly, he looked really good in movie Raazi and even in Sam Bahadur. maybe the beard making him ugly. same was noticed by many during animal and RKsmiley36he was constantly called ugly. no harm. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

well this is the first time i am bring to attention that vicky is looking ugly, he looked really good in movie Raazi and even in Sam Bahadur. maybe the beard making him ugly. same was noticed by many during animal and RKsmiley36he was constantly called ugly. no harm. 

Yeah only when I called RK ugly and said he is aging too fast twice there was harm. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have been holding this for some time now can’t fake anymore. Vicky is looking very ugly these days 🙏and Katrina sad 🙏

smiley36smiley37smiley36

Yes to men with beautiful hair

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer mom is great

Briaahna thumbnail

bingo!!!!smiley37

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3