Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

Good catch. Clearly, I'm not the forum's darling. smiley36

I guess they left this particular post because I literally repeated whatever was there in the main post or may be the reporting crew was lazy and didn’t abuse the report button enough.Whatever I stated on your post was my own experience. I didn’t even know my posts were ending up in some deleted vault or something until one day I just decided to explore the different things on my dashboard and went to My Posts and found an avalanche of my posts dumped there. 😆 Apparently mods don’t even tell you when they delete your posts.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loginidran

I guess they left this particular post because I literally repeated whatever was there in the main post or may be the reporting crew was lazy and didn’t abuse the report button enough.Whatever I stated on your post was my own experience. I didn’t even know my posts were ending up in some deleted vault or something until one day I just decided to explore the different things on my dashboard and went to My Posts and found an avalanche of my posts dumped there. 😆 Apparently mods don’t even tell you when they delete your posts.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened, LOLLL. They need to pick up the slack smiley36

I knew about posts being deleted. And deleted posts are gone, with no trace. But edited posts are a different ball game. They are there with words you haven't spoken, and that bothered me, especially because it was a harmless pun. I don't think anywhere else this practice is followed. Reddit subs are also moderated, and something like this happening there would be blasphemous. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Who cares he’s not the only one to have an expensive car their many other celebs who have much more expensive cars. I don’t even understand this as being news. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

Rks face is still looks bloated and aged here

When one isn't an actor how would one know? 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: wat_up

Who cares he’s not the only one to have an expensive car their many other celebs who have much more expensive cars. I don’t even understand this as being news. 

Could be why this thread exists, and one's presence is here? smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: loginidran

But I literally repeated whatever was there in the main post.😅

Was it possible dumpster material? smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Was it possible dumpster material? smiley4