Oops when the thread backfired smiley36smiley36

Please insert sultan’s gif …..meri Anuradha aisa nahi kar sakti smiley36

Ye hua hai....smiley37

GIF backfire - animated GIF on GIFER

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

turn on your car navigation. Go right 3 times and then go left. It will be correct side of this issue smiley36

smiley37smiley37

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Are you serious??? Ranveer's Mom liked that?? WOW?? smiley22....

Can't believe she is behaving like a troll......have some class woman...

This is very likely not ranveers mom, no need to question her class when we don't even know if that's her account, there is no evidence that it's her account 

Ranveers mom is quite private, she has never even spoken publicly or on camera, I really doubt she would like such tweets 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

This is very likely not ranveers mom, no need to question her class when we don't even know if that's her account, there is no evidence that it's her account 

Ranveers mom is quite private, she has never even spoken publicly or on camera, I really doubt she would like such tweets 

We shouldn’t make fun of Ranveer mom I get it

But the Op this thread is celebrating what she did ( even if she didn’t do it lmao) so I think criticizing/celebrating falls in the same section 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Then why are you not asking the Mods to delete the thread if it is not a genuine Twitter account......It is against the rules to bash actors based on random twitter accounts....go ask the mods....or are you enjoying Ranbir Alia bashing???smiley2

My comment was assuming that that tweet is from Ranveer's Mom.....if it is not his Mom's account....then my comment is for the person impersonating his Mom...its simple.....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Weren’t you 😢 about a Twitter thread the other day and lost your shit about it and reported it to the moderators? smiley36

Chalo I will do this favor to you.smiley27

Copy pasting your post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5350214?pn=3

Mods, can you please stop this nonsensical threads here which are discussing negativity from other sites, piling up toxicity here and literally discussing fandoms, generalizing and bashing members. 

This should have been done the moment someone realized that it is a fake account......and Mods if it is a fake account then a warning is needed....it is against the rules......to open threads to bash actors with random tweets...

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Then why are you not asking the Mods to delete the thread if it is not a genuine Twitter account......It is against the rules to bash actors based on random twitter accounts....go ask the mods....or are you enjoying Ranbir Alia bashing???smiley2

My comment was assuming that that tweet is from Ranveer's Mom.....if it is not his Mom's account....then my comment is for the person impersonating his Mom...its simple.....

You really need to stop making assumptions like this, i have not shown any enjoyment for anyone getting bashed, so please stop it. 

Plus I was not aware that such a thread could be banned, now that I know I will ask the mods to delete it. 

And my main concern is for ranveers mom not to get dragged over a random twitter account

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You really need to stop making assumptions like this, i have not shown any enjoyment for anyone getting bashed, so please stop it. 

Plus I was not aware that such a thread could be banned, now that I know I will ask the mods to delete it. 

And my main concern is for ranveers mom not to get dragged over a random twitter account

Absolutely.......The TM should post a note that this is not Ranveer's Mom's account......I was shocked to see the tweet...

zara321 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.