Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Then why are you not asking the Mods to delete the thread if it is not a genuine Twitter account......It is against the rules to bash actors based on random twitter accounts....go ask the mods....or are you enjoying Ranbir Alia bashing???smiley2

My comment was assuming that that tweet is from Ranveer's Mom.....if it is not his Mom's account....then my comment is for the person impersonating his Mom...its simple.....

Just basing on assumption, people are dragging a private person and bashing her who has hardly any connection with the showbiz other than her son and dil being a part of it?  

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Alia aur Ranbir nahi h na tweet mein, thread close karne ki appeal v nahi hogi🥰 Just like reddit bollywood sub, yahan v people r biased wid upcoming superstar & his Nibbi wife.

A lot of people including me, aren’t aware of the rule about the discussions from outside IF not being allowed. But it’s sheer hypocrisy when someone is aware of the rules and yet not reporting such a post on the top of it having fun bashing someone’s mother. smiley21

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Just basing on assumption, people are dragging a private person and bashing her who has hardly any connection with the showbiz other than her son and dil being a part of it?  

based on an assumption the topic maker was celebrating what the person said “ no lies told” 

Why aren’t both equally wrong ? 

Bhai...toh jissne tweet lagaya hai....hans hans kar lot pot ho gayi....usko bolo na......when I made the comment I didn't assume....I thought it was Ranveer's Mom.......after Zara has created a doubt....now it is an assumption.....Focus your anger on the right member please.....

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Every fandom has weirdos on twitter but Kapoor's entire fandom comprises of weirdos. I have seen their disgusting tweets. Even rickshaw wala has better upbringing than those losers

If Kapoor's entire fandom comprises of weirdos....then Ranveer, Deepika's entire fandom on twitter also comprises of weirdos....simple.....two can play this game.....smiley2

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Have some class Lady. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Have some class Lady. 

Here we go, didn't we already say that it is unlikely that this is ranveers mom, have you not been reading the thread? There is no evidence that this account belongs to ranveers mom, so there is no need to bash/attack her 

Please mods close this thread or more people will keep attacking his mom without any basis or evidence that the account belongs to her 

A lot of people including me, aren’t aware of the rule about the discussions from outside IF not being allowed. But it’s sheer hypocrisy when someone is aware of the rules and yet not reporting such a post on the top of it having fun bashing someone’s mother. smiley21

EXACTLY! Hypocrisy ki seema hoti hai.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bhai...toh jissne tweet lagaya hai....hans hans kar lot pot ho gayi....usko bolo na......when I made the comment I didn't assume....I thought it was Ranveer's Mom.......after Zara has created a doubt....now it is an assumption.....Focus your anger on the right member please.....

I reported the thread on my part, didn’t I? I saw your post randomly and I replied to it. Now you want me to go to every post in the thread and react? What kind of whataboutism is this? smiley5

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

We better not close the thread . We have seen other mothers dragged many times , and brutally thrashed remember Neetu  Singh .