Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She should stick to 1-2-3 type of dancing only, she can leave the hot item songs to the real glam women of the industry. 

I didn’t know people besides me enjoyed raunchy  item songs and their aesthetic. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I didn’t know people besides me enjoyed raunchy  item songs and their aesthetic. smiley36

Oh I live for item numbers. I mean so many careers were made just because of them. The entire dance industry in Bollywood heavily came from item numbers. Whoever think it’s not important, is just jealous they their favs can’t pull it off. Same girls way their tongues when actors take their shirts off, so why can’t item numbers be enjoyed ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Oh I live for item numbers. I mean so many careers were made just because of them. The entire dance industry in Bollywood heavily came from item numbers. Whoever think it’s not important, is just jealous they their favs can’t pull it off. Same girls way their tongues when actors take their shirts off, so why can’t item numbers be enjoyed ?

I will tag you when these activists say the lyrics and choreography are shameful. smiley36

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

You should find videos on Instagram of Alia dancing and read all the comments, she is the most trolled actress when it comes to non-dancing. It’s very “zara nachke dikhao sabko beta”  vibes. That’s why Gangu didn’t have a “sexy” song. She can’t pull it off. I think her dancing is offensive most of the time. She should stick to 1-2-3 type of dancing only, she can leave the hot item songs to the real glam women of the industry. 

How can they come after Bebo's dancing? Lmao, fevicol se is one of the sexiest songs & Bebo nailed the dance steps. Meanwhile, alia looks like bacchi jiska sexy word se koi relation hi nahi haismiley37She can only jump in the name of dance

MaximSantos thumbnail

Comparing actors and actresses based on awards or performance early in their careers can be difficult, as each has their own strengths, weaknesses, and individual development in the film industry. The assessment of talent and success in cinema depends on many factors, excluding the status of "non-po".

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

How can they come after Bebo's dancing? Lmao, fevicol se is one of the sexiest songs & Bebo nailed the dance steps. Meanwhile, alia looks like bacchi jiska sexy word se koi relation hi nahi haismiley37She can only jump in the name of dance

Just watch the Dhindora song from Rocky aur Rani. Bad on all levels. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

Just watch the Dhindora song from Rocky aur Rani. Bad on all levels. 

Ranveer ate her completely smiley37 she was jumping like a frog with weird facial expressions 

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Alia was very good in darlings. 

Kareena generally had some very good projects she did well in and some she annoyed in. Like her Kurbaan movie was brilliant and some others. Didn't like her in KKKG.  But Yaadien etc were good.

So Kareena was better.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

A good Joke, Alia doesn't have a single Blockbuster in her entire career, 

And She has only one 200 cr + film which it self is FLOP , and I don't even think it gross 200cr they just gave numbers

Bebo is the Biggest Star since Madhuri

Edited by forza - 28 days ago