Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Oh my goodness. What filthy comments are being placed in your scrapbook. I'm so sorry that a veteran member like you are being targeted. 

This blind celeb worship culture is just getting on my nerves. People don't even know how to behave with online strangers. They can stoop to the lowest level for defending their fav star. They should respectfully put their opinion instead of name calling & abusing others

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Mods have a look at this abusive post

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

All number 1’s are called names .. some kothewali , some home wrecker .. but they are undeniable no 1’s .. that’s why ppl shit on them

I don’t like Alia .. she’s very chalu but she’s no 1 today .. and she has done better roles than kareena but kareena is a more glamorous star .. kareena can do things Alia can’t .. 

[Post Removed]

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Comparing anyone’s success with Alia is challenging because Alia’s success and career is actually manufactured.  And her PR is super aggressive.  Kareena too has an aggressive PR and her career survived all the lows it had due to her privilege.  But I believe her success is more organic relative to Alia’s.  

Alia’s so called talent is highly dependent on the script and director.  I suppose the same can be said of Kareena too.  But Kareena has screen presence which Alia just does not.  Kareena has also shown maturity and calmness with age and doesn’t make stupid statements anymore.  We’ve yet to see that in Alia, and yes she’s much younger than Kareena but she’s actually getting worse, so it will be interesting to see what she’ll be like at 44.  

Bottom line is we can all go back and forth about talent and stardom and all that, but Alia will never be able to shed the fact that KJo handed her everything.  Kareena despite being BFF’s with KJo was able to maintain that independence which did cost her a lot in the beginning (KHNH) but today she has credibility which Alia does not 🤷🏽‍♀️

Most well balanced view smiley20

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If you compare the first 12 years of any actress to Alia's filmography, she's way ahead by a long shot. Great roles, blockbuster movies – her first 12 years in the industry have pretty much had it all, a dream run. Sure, some say the roles are handed to her on a silver platter and manufactured, but fortunately for her, they turn out to be hits, and she does justice to them. Yet, despite all that, I still prefer Kareena's filmography, which has its fair share of highs and lows.

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

If you compare the first 12 years of any actress to Alia's filmography, she's way ahead by a long shot. Great roles, blockbuster movies – her first 12 years in the industry have pretty much had it all, a dream run. Sure, some say the roles are handed to her on a silver platter and manufactured, but fortunately for her, they turn out to be hits, and she does justice to them. Yet, despite all that, I still prefer Kareena's filmography, which has its fair share of highs and lows.

Alia doesn't have a single blockbuster film, fyi

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yeah but I couldn't hold myself back. I have reported his posts tho. Thanks you, blocking him asap

Who was it ? Can you spill the tea ?

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who was it ? Can you spill the tea ?

Idk. We were arguing on " Sara vs Alia" he suddenly started abusing me on the threads & my scrapbooks. His I'D is banned now

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Idk. We were arguing on " Sara vs Alia" he suddenly started abusing me on the threads & my scrapbooks. His I'D is banned now

Don't worry on that stuff. Its a troll. They will come and go. If any poster did that was long term poster that would be be more bad/sad.